RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Creighton at #19 DePaul 2/20/21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mzonefan

PostPosted: 02/20/21 3:40 pm    ::: Creighton at #19 DePaul 2/20/21 Reply Reply with quote

On FS1. 5:30 left. Creighton has led most of the game and is up 73-62.

mzonefan

PostPosted: 02/20/21 3:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Creighton is shooting 20% better than DePaul. Still the same score 3:39 left.

mzonefan

PostPosted: 02/20/21 3:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bluejays 83-72, final.

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 02/20/21 5:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wasn't able to tune in until the 4th quarter but this result really surprised me. I thought it was going to be very tough for Marquette to catch DePaul for 2nd in the BE but that's partly because I thought the MU-DePaul game Wednesday would be a toss-up but had assumed DePaul would win all their remaining conference games.

Creighton comes to Milwaukee next to face Marquette Monday night in a game that will be on FS1 at 7P EST. If Marquette can beat Creighton and find a way to upset DePaul in Chicago Wednesday, they can finish second in the BE if I've done my calculations correctly Smile. MU does have one more game remaining after that but it's at UCONN and I can't realistically hope for a win in that game.

mzonefan

PostPosted: 02/21/21 9:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marquette Fan wrote:
I wasn't able to tune in until the 4th quarter but this result really surprised me. I thought it was going to be very tough for Marquette to catch DePaul for 2nd in the BE but that's partly because I thought the MU-DePaul game Wednesday would be a toss-up but had assumed DePaul would win all their remaining conference games.

Creighton comes to Milwaukee next to face Marquette Monday night in a game that will be on FS1 at 7P EST. If Marquette can beat Creighton and find a way to upset DePaul in Chicago Wednesday, they can finish second in the BE if I've done my calculations correctly Smile. MU does have one more game remaining after that but it's at UCONN and I can't realistically hope for a win in that game.

Good luck! This is a good time to use Mred’s site. Here’s the BE page: http://bball.notnothing.net/bigeast.php?sport=wbb

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 02/21/21 1:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mzonefan wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:

Good luck! This is a good time to use Mred’s site. Here’s the BE page: http://bball.notnothing.net/bigeast.php?sport=wbb

Yeah I did see that site the other day but another issue is I don't know for sure how they're doing the standings with the uneven amount of games played. I heard winning percentage during one broadcast but I'm not totally sure if that's right.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: