RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Wooden Midseason 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PickledGinger

PostPosted: 01/07/21 4:01 pm    ::: Wooden Midseason 25 Reply Reply with quote

Aliyah Boston - South Carolina
Paige Bueckers - UConn
Caitlin Clark - Iowa
Charli Collier - Texas
Zia Cooke - South Carolina
Elissa Cunane - NS State
Rennia Davis - Tennessee
Chelsea Dungee - Arkansas
Dana Evans - Louisville
Arella Guirantes - Rutgers
Naz Hillmon - Michigan
Rhyne Howard - Kentucky
Rickea Jackson - Mississippi State
Ashley Joens - Iowa State
Haley Jones - Stanford
N'dea Jones - Texas A&M
Aari McDonald - Arizona
Olivia Nelson-Ododa - UConn
Michaela Onyenwere - UCLA
Lindsay Pulliam - Northwestern
Destiny Slocum - Arkansas
NaLyssa Smith - Texas A&M
Unique Thompson - Auburn
Christyn Williams - UConn
Kiana Williams - Stanford

PickledGinger

PostPosted: 01/07/21 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ashley Owusu absolutely got snubbed. The wrong Northwestern player got picked. Rennia Davis has in no way shape or form played like an All-American this season. Thompson might be putting up stats but her team is at the bottom of the SEC. So, for me I'd replace Davis, Pulliam and Thompson with Osuwu, Veronica Burton and Dorka Juhasz, who is also averaging a double double, but for a Top 25 team.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 01/07/21 7:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The wrong Tenn player got picked as well. Rae Burrell has put this team on her back in all the games where Davis barely showed up. Having said that, Tenn's schedule thus far has been mostly cupcakes and they split 1-1 with their two legit opponents, so we'll see what the SEC brings, COVID willing.

SDHoops

PostPosted: 01/07/21 8:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
The wrong Tenn player got picked as well. Rae Burrell has put this team on her back in all the games where Davis barely showed up. Having said that, Tenn's schedule thus far has been mostly cupcakes and they split 1-1 with their two legit opponents, so we'll see what the SEC brings, COVID willing.

I think Davis probably got selected in part because of her big games from last season. If you asked me who I know from Tennessee, I'd say Davis as well.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/07/21 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

where is Natasha Mack?

- Amanda Gorman
Stormeo

PostPosted: 01/08/21 2:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

11.8 PPG on 37% FG, to go with 2.6 APG, 2.0 RPG, 1.9 SPG. I get that playing on the #1 team in the nation naturally ups your profile, but how the hell can they justify having Kiana Williams – as an individual player – on a list like this with absolutely no calling card of a strength — no consistency in her play?! Shocked Every other player on it at least has something notable as a player going for them. Any of the aforementioned snubbed players would be eons more deserving.

SDHoops

PostPosted: 01/08/21 12:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
11.8 PPG on 37% FG, to go with 2.6 APG, 2.0 RPG, 1.9 SPG. I get that playing on the #1 team in the nation naturally ups your profile, but how the hell can they justify having Kiana Williams – as an individual player – on a list like this with absolutely no calling card of a strength — no consistency in her play?! Shocked Every other player on it at least has something notable as a player going for them. Any of the aforementioned snubbed players would be eons more deserving.

Agree. Just went to their team site and I'd put Belibi and Brink ahead of her, heck their stats speak for themselves. I'm thinking it's probably because she's a senior.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: