RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

WATN : Edna Campbell

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10105
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/27/20 4:16 pm    ::: WATN : Edna Campbell Reply Reply with quote

Idk how to post videos still this is the hardest place to paste an embedded link of all Laughing here’s Edna though a year old, but still great to see!!

https://youtu.be/qLxXbVs4pTk[/code]



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Luuuc
#NATC


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 20639



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/27/20 8:26 pm    ::: Re: WATN : Edna Campbell Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Idk how to post videos still this is the hardest place to paste an embedded link of all Laughing here’s Edna though a year old, but still great to see!!

https://youtu.be/qLxXbVs4pTk

If you're using a web browser, right-click on the video and select "copy embed code"
Then paste that code into your post
(if you're using the Youtube app then I don't know how to do it)

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qLxXbVs4pTk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>



_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
Stormeo



Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Posts: 1949
Location: Seattle, WA


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/27/20 8:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Our very first draft pick. Very Happy From way back before anything I can remember lol. Hope she's staying particularly safe these days, being a cancer survivor & all 🥺 Thanks for posting, 09!



_________________
"It's not a game of 'how to', it's a game of 'when to.'" –Sue Bird, on basketball but probably also life
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10105
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/28/20 11:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"If your using the Youtube App then Idk how to do it " Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks Luuc !



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
threadkiller1201



Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 292
Location: washington state


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/06/21 8:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
Our very first draft pick. Very Happy From way back before anything I can remember lol. Hope she's staying particularly safe these days, being a cancer survivor & all 🥺 Thanks for posting, 09!


I thought our first was Kamila Vodichkova.


Stormeo



Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Posts: 1949
Location: Seattle, WA


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/06/21 8:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

threadkiller1201 wrote:
Stormeo wrote:
Our very first draft pick. Very Happy From way back before anything I can remember lol. Hope she's staying particularly safe these days, being a cancer survivor & all 🥺 Thanks for posting, 09!


I thought our first was Kamila Vodichkova.


My b, should've said that Campbell was our first pick from the Expansion Draft and therefore was our very first player. Very Happy



_________________
"It's not a game of 'how to', it's a game of 'when to.'" –Sue Bird, on basketball but probably also life
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin