RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

smiling

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27350



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/06/20 5:33 pm    ::: smiling Reply Reply with quote

wahoo! Almost like a real year, a great day full of basketball with a few upsets and lots of play to watch.

thanks to Shades for all his work on the game threads.

not a great week for the SEC.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
mzonefan



Joined: 15 Oct 2005
Posts: 3669
Location: Ann Arbor, MI


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/06/20 7:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I had three devices going with BTN+, ESPN/ESPN+, Twitter and Rebkell! Very Happy


huskiemaniac



Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 577
Location: NE CT


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/07/20 8:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Agreed!

Now if only UCONN would play a game. Evil or Very Mad


ucbart



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 1800
Location: New York


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/07/20 10:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

huskiemaniac wrote:
Agreed!

Now if only UCONN would play a game. Evil or Very Mad


+1


FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 2225



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/07/20 11:44 am    ::: Re: smiling Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
wahoo! Almost like a real year, a great day full of basketball with a few upsets and lots of play to watch.

thanks to Shades for all his work on the game threads.

not a great week for the SEC.


FWIW, the SEC was 7-1 in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge, with the sole loss being the Tenn-WVU OT game. (The other 2 challenge games were COVID-cancelled).


myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27350



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/07/20 12:52 pm    ::: Re: smiling Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
wahoo! Almost like a real year, a great day full of basketball with a few upsets and lots of play to watch.

thanks to Shades for all his work on the game threads.

not a great week for the SEC.


FWIW, the SEC was 7-1 in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge, with the sole loss being the Tenn-WVU OT game. (The other 2 challenge games were COVID-cancelled).


yeah, I was thinking more at the top of the SEC - the losses by MSU and SCaro and Tenn and the almost loss yesterday by Kentucky. (when I wrote it, it definitely looked like Kentucky was going to lose) But yes, the bottom teams looked good in their games. Nice wins by Alabama, Georgia and Arkansas for sure.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin