22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Stormeo

PostPosted: 07/28/20 9:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Chicago might actually pull this off. Shocked

Shades

PostPosted: 07/28/20 9:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It would appear that Copper doesn’t want to give DeShields her starting spot back.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Stormeo

PostPosted: 07/28/20 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
It would appear that Copper doesn’t want to give DeShields her starting spot back.

It would also appear that the Sparks got a bit complacent after their win against the Merc. That, or the Merc is just that bad this year. Laughing

TotalCardinalMove

PostPosted: 07/28/20 9:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
Shades wrote:

It would also appear that the Sparks got a bit complacent after their win against the Merc. That, or the Merc is just that bad this year. Laughing

Everything went perfectly for the Sparks that game, they were making literally everything thrown up. I think that was an anomaly performance for them.

Stormeo

PostPosted: 07/28/20 10:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh no, Sykes... not another painful injury. Crying or Very sad Damn that was a hard fall.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 07/28/20 10:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#NotaSweepTheFinalsTeam

PostPosted: 07/28/20 10:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
#NotaSweepTheFinalsTeam

Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 07/28/20 11:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am still rubbing my eyes. Did the Sky just blow out the Sparks? The Sparks will miss Toliver this season for sure. She is long range sharp shooter who is very valuable playing against good teams.

PostPosted: 07/28/20 11:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This looked like the 'I don't give a shit' version of the Sparks.

- Amanda Gorman
jap

PostPosted: 07/29/20 1:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

Just when I was getting ready to pronounce them a juggernaut too. I just hope Brittney continues her outstanding play. She seemed like the only Spark wide awake all game.

PostPosted: 07/29/20 7:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

Some things never change. Same old Sparks. Fish was right about one thing - they need to play harder.

tfan

PostPosted: 07/29/20 8:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stevens is so athletic for 6'5" and also can hit threes and passes well. I would start her at 4 and Parker at 5 since she has a low post game and Stevens hits threes so you don't need Dolson out at the three point line.

pilight

PostPosted: 07/29/20 9:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stella Johnson got in, so the streak of at least one third rounder from every draft getting to play is intact

PostPosted: 07/29/20 10:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stella Johnson got in

And she almost completely destroyed Brittney Sykes' hip in the process. Confused

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/29/20 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Stevens is so athletic for 6'5" and also can hit threes and passes well. I would start her at 4 and Parker at 5 since she has a low post game and Stevens hits threes so you don't need Dolson out at the three point line.

This _____________ , Wade might want to experiment with bringing Dolson in off the bench .

PostPosted: 07/29/20 12:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
tfan wrote:

This _____________ , Wade might want to experiment with bringing Dolson in off the bench .

Agree with the both you.

Maybe start Dolson against Griner, McCowan, etc. but against athletic front courts she’s got to come of the bench if they want any real defensive effort.

PostPosted: 07/29/20 3:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
tfan wrote:

Given her ankle injury, that might just be the case when she's cleared to play again if she's not 100%.

Wade's really gotta consider throwing Hebard into the fire a bit more to get her prepared; she probably could've played several minutes more in the 4th quarter last night. It's not like she would've been playing with other inexperienced players given the 7-player rotation Wade's rolling with. Stevens and Parker are prone to getting into foul trouble in the meantime - hopefully for the Sky's sake and Hebard's sake, it won't happen on the same night. She'll get eaten alive by opposing posts if she's not prepared.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/29/20 3:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
tfan wrote:

Given her ankle injury, that might just be the case when she's cleared to play again if she's not 100%.

Wade's really gotta consider throwing Hebard into the fire a bit more to get her prepared; she probably could've played several minutes more in the 4th quarter last night. It's not like she would've been playing with other inexperienced players given the 7-player rotation Wade's rolling with. Stevens and Parker are prone to getting into foul trouble in the meantime - hopefully for the Sky's sake and Hebard's sake, it won't happen on the same night. She'll get eaten alive by opposing posts if she's not prepared.

Maybe the height police called him....

PostPosted: 07/29/20 4:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Stormeo wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Wade might want to experiment with bringing Dolson in off the bench .

Laughing But he's got 5'11 Gabby Williams playing the 4 at times! No excuse for Hebard; we know she ain't 6'4 but she's gotta be at least 6'0... right? Razz

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 07/29/20 4:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
tfan wrote:

This sounds like a plan. Let's do this! Very Happy

PostPosted: 07/29/20 4:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Stormeo wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Wade might want to experiment with bringing Dolson in off the bench .

Laughing But he's got 5'11 Gabby Williams playing the 4 at times! No excuse for Hebard; we know she ain't 6'4 but she's gotta be at least 6'0... right? Razz

I bet if she wears extra thick insoles she will be 6'4".

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: