RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

And the #1 Pick goes to....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/02/04 4:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Admiral, my concern with Wecker in San Antonio is that she wouldn't receive the ball. If Goodie comes back, coupled with LaToya Thomas and Shannon Johnson, Wecker will not see the ball, as that trio of players are not known for their passing.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 12/02/04 6:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
I'm sorry? I'm a little confused here. I thought there was a certain guarantee that the team with the worst record would get a pick no lower than third. I dimly recall reading that somewhere.

*shakes head* So confused. So annoyed. My fanship is taking some very hard hits here.

You ain't kidding. What the shit is this all about? How the hell does Houston end up with the last pick? Why?

This team has not had a real personel break since day one and even with that the karma for getting off to such a great start has been eating them up ever since.

I need something to get me back interested in this stuff and Van continuing on and now this... it's not looking good, put it that way.

wadethered

PostPosted: 12/03/04 2:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Admiral_Needa wrote:
The largest blank is the assists. That's why I'm concerned about the 'transferability' of Wecker's assist average.

I think the assists will come with the Silver Stars making plays, which they couldn't seem to do last year...

Plus, Kendra is averaging 3.5 assists in four games so far this season, which isn't too shabby for someone who takes 18 shots a game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: