RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Diana, Penny, Sue, and Megan on IG Live
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richyyy

PostPosted: 04/27/20 1:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I haven't got all the way through it yet, but I liked:
Sue: "If Leo ends up being a baller, will he play for Team USA or Team Australia?"
DT, immediately, deadpan: "Depends how good he is."

PostPosted: 04/27/20 8:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DT : Yeah LA is a shit show

Also DT: If I had to play for any other team it would be LA .... Laughing Laughing

Morale : Shit shows of a feather ....

PostPosted: 04/27/20 10:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As if we all didn’t know anyway, it is incredibly obvious which of the four is the mom friend of the group. Laughing

PostPosted: 04/28/20 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
As if we all didn’t know anyway, it is incredibly obvious which of the four is the mom friend of the group. Laughing

Yeah its like 3 big kids and mom Laughing i was laughing at the rules Laughing

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
mercfan3

PostPosted: 04/28/20 2:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

Yeah its like 3 big kids and mom Laughing i was laughing at the rules Laughing

That were broken in 30 seconds Laughing

PostPosted: 04/29/20 2:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If this wasn't enough for your Instagram fill , Holly Rowe & BG are currently on IG live together talking about this upcoming season ! Join In !!

PostPosted: 04/29/20 2:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
If this wasn't enough for your Instagram fill , Holly Rowe & BG are currently on IG live together talking about this upcoming season ! Join In !!

Connection, at least for me, has been absolutely awful.

PostPosted: 05/02/20 11:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Sue: "If Leo ends up being a baller, will he play for Team USA or Team Australia?"

Someone who watched it told me that there was a discussion about Kalmanovich and Abramovich agreeing to launch a professional women's basketball league in England (presumably possibly including Scotland and Wales) in time for the 2012 Olympics or at least moving some Spartak Moscow home games to London. Was that a rumor that was out in the public?
Richyyy

PostPosted: 05/02/20 12:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:

Someone who watched it told me that there was a discussion about Kalmanovich and Abramovich agreeing to launch a professional women's basketball league in England (presumably possibly including Scotland and Wales) in time for the 2012 Olympics or at least moving some Spartak Moscow home games to London. Was that a rumor that was out in the public?

Not that I remember (certainly not over here). I'm not sure how many people would've shown up. Women's sports was even less of a thing over here back then than it is now. If you remember we had a couple of games in Manchester, one with GB playing the Atlanta Dream (although it was preseason so it was mostly Dream backups), and one against the US national team. It wasn't exactly standing-room only.

PostPosted: 05/03/20 3:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DT : Yeah LA is a shit show

Also DT: If I had to play for any other team it would be LA .... Laughing Laughing

Morale : Shit shows of a feather ....

Hey, Dirty Diana, some of us love that shit show!!!

PostPosted: 05/04/20 10:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm glad to read other peoples' takes on it since watching 4 drunk middle aged sports women blabber about anything doesn't really light my fire...so getting the synopsis or what y'all think is important is nice. thank you.

- Amanda Gorman
Michelle89

PostPosted: 05/05/20 4:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I'm glad to read other peoples' takes on it since watching 4 drunk middle aged sports women blabber about anything doesn't really light my fire...so getting the synopsis or what y'all think is important is nice. thank you.

Drunk people are sometimes too honest so that makes it worth watching Laughing . And tbh interviews or talks between Sue and DT are always fun to see Laughing its fun to see a different side from Sue. She was very media trained and private in the past. So to see my favorite players just having fun in these weird times is a nice change. Also i like the stories about overseas play and Russia.

Megan was just annoying. She wants to be the center of attention too much

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
mercfan3

PostPosted: 05/05/20 5:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

Only one of them actually acted drunk. #PoorMeghan #YouCantDrinkWithUconnPlayers

PostPosted: 05/05/20 6:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Drunk people are sometimes too honest so that makes it worth watching Laughing . And tbh interviews or talks between Sue and DT are always fun to see Laughing its fun to see a different side from Sue. She was very media trained and private in the past. So to see my favorite players just having fun in these weird times is a nice change. Also i like the stories about overseas play and Russia.

You watched a live with Diana Taurasi can came away about Megan Rapinoe wanting to monopolize the conversation? Lol

justintyme

PostPosted: 05/06/20 2:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:

Drunk people are sometimes too honest so that makes it worth watching Laughing

In vino veritas...

Laughing

PostPosted: 05/07/20 2:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

miller40 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
myrtle wrote:

You watched a live with Diana Taurasi can came away about Megan Rapinoe wanting to monopolize the conversation? Lol

Laughing Have you watched it? If you constantly try to talk over Taurasi and Sue when the topic is basketball or Jordan then yeah you want to be the center of attention.

mercfan3

PostPosted: 05/07/20 3:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
miller40 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Laughing Have you watched it? If you constantly try to talk over Taurasi and Sue when the topic is basketball or Jordan then yeah you want to be the center of attention.

See, I didn't get that from Meghan.

I thought she was just drunk. When she started drunksplaining to Diana and Sue about how difficult overseas life was that sealed it for me. Laughing

PostPosted: 05/08/20 3:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
miller40 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
myrtle wrote:

I thought she was just drunk. When she started drunksplaining to Diana and Sue about how difficult overseas life was that sealed it for me. Laughing

Yeah but the talk about Michael Jordan was early in the convo. Was she already drunk then or just annoying Razz Laughing

justintyme

PostPosted: 05/08/20 7:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
miller40 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Yeah but the talk about Michael Jordan was early in the convo. Was she already drunk then or just annoying Razz Laughing

It's a bunch of friends hanging out. They just happen to be doing that on IG and sharing it with the public. But if someone were to record my wife and I hanging out with our oldest friends the conversation is going to go through ebbs and flows where different people will monopolize the convo at different times...and it won't always be on subjects they are experts about. And the more extroverted a person is the more they will drive the convo. I mean if the person is being a dick or is being patronizing about it, sure, that's a problem, but I didn't get that from Meghan. She was just having a blast with her friends and her friends were enjoying her company.

PostPosted: 05/08/20 2:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:

I think she might be a light weight. Laughing

What I did think was interesting was when Sue and Meghan first met, that Diana was all "back away." Why you blocking your friend, DT? Laughing

Also have to say that DT's feminist growth is interesting and very nice to see. She's gone from the proverbial "cool girl" to someone who has some really insightful thoughts and comments.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: