RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Dallas Wings 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClayK

PostPosted: 04/24/20 10:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
There's also the possibility that Davis is done in the W because she's not very good. I don't understand the fascination everyone has for Danielle McCray 2.0.

My feelings exactly ...

Davis is a great athlete but I was suspicious of her ever since she quit on her high school team just before postseason in her senior year. That was such a huge red flag for me I could never get past it.

PostPosted: 04/24/20 10:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Davis' mom was not a happy camper when her daughter was not getting a lot of playing time during her rookie season. I wonder how she feels now that her daughter does not have a WNBA job?

PostPosted: 04/24/20 1:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
Davis' mom was not a happy camper when her daughter was not getting a lot of playing time during her rookie season. I wonder how she feels now that her daughter does not have a WNBA job?

Specially if Mother Jones' girls both keep their jobs. It will the twitter battle of all mothers.

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 04/24/20 2:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:

I IMMEDIATELY thought the exact same thing!!!

ClayK

PostPosted: 04/24/20 5:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:

The parents were a big part of her problems, from all appearances. But from a purely on-court perspective, she never really improved much. Her game never rose with the level of competition, or at least it seemed that way to me.

PostPosted: 04/25/20 1:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:

The parents were a big part of her problems, from all appearances. But from a purely on-court perspective, she never really improved much. Her game never rose with the level of competition, or at least it seemed that way to me.

You are correct, and I'm not sure how it looks on tv but watching her run the point in person was absolutely dreadful to see!!!

myrtle

PostPosted: 04/25/20 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Having her pretend to be a PG was no favor to her or her team.

- Amanda Gorman
DFWub2018

PostPosted: 04/26/20 1:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Having her pretend to be a PG was no favor to her or her team.

True, however, I thought I would point it out anyway. I've always been under the impression that once you reach the highest level of any occupation, you should able to do more than one thing, but that's just my opinion!

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/27/20 11:52 pm    ::: Re: Dallas Wings 2020 Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Four players are immediately gone with the addition of Diggins-Smith, Jefferson & their two first-round picks. McCarty-Williams & Gustafson are the first two, but who else? Maybe the can dump Hill with a buy-out(see Kelsey Bone in Las Vegas)? They take a post at #3(Mompremier?) and cut(or trade) McGee-Stafford.

PG: Diggins-Smith/Jefferson
SG: Ogunbowale/Davis/Gray
SF: Thornton/#9 pick(Laksa? Alarie? Martin?)
PF: Johnson/Stevens/Mompremier
C: Harrison/Anigwe

PG: Jefferson/Harris/Mabrey
SG: Ogunbowale/Gray
SF: Thornton/KLS
PF: Sabally/Harrison
C: Ndour/Alarie/Anigwe

Step Forward or Nah?
Toad , I must commend you for your prophetic pick of Alarie a whole year ago at the beginning of this thread! Man did our team look different #Tuche’

PostPosted: 04/28/20 1:00 am    ::: Re: Dallas Wings 2020 Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Step Forward or Nah?
Toad , I must commend you for your prophetic pick of Alarie a whole year ago at the beginning of this thread! Man did our team look different #Tuche’

I'd call it a step back, but only on paper. Considering Diggins-Smith, Jefferson, and Stevens (mostly) didn't even play last year, the team imo will be taking a step forward anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There's certainly more talent to work with here than what y'all ended up actually having in healthy bodies for 2019.

The wild card here is still Jefferson imo. The play that the Wings get at PG will single-handedly affect what kind of ceiling this team has. But I really want to see her have a bounce-back season after years of not being healthy, I'm sure she's ready to put her injuries behind her.

toad455

PostPosted: 04/28/20 8:22 am    ::: Re: Dallas Wings 2020 Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
Four players are immediately gone with the addition of Diggins-Smith, Jefferson & their two first-round picks. McCarty-Williams & Gustafson are the first two, but who else? Maybe the can dump Hill with a buy-out(see Kelsey Bone in Las Vegas)? They take a post at #3(Mompremier?) and cut(or trade) McGee-Stafford.

Step Forward or Nah?

Before the early entires, I had Mompremier going #3. Such a surprise she fell to #20.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
RavenDog

PostPosted: 04/28/20 11:15 am    ::: Re: Dallas Wings 2020 Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Step Forward or Nah?

Before the early entires, I had Mompremier going #3. Such a surprise she fell to #20.

Yay, good early Guru pick on Alarie Toad! I was never that high on Non-Premier, but hey maybe your Guru magic will help her out... Laughing

Shades

PostPosted: 05/01/20 9:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rhGZmNx6RXA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 05/01/20 10:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vswhexa5bSk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Stormeo

PostPosted: 05/02/20 2:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In case anyone was wondering (like I was lmao), Katie Lou Samuelson doesn't particularly care for the protests going on in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA right now. Razz

Randy

PostPosted: 05/02/20 8:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This guy loves them.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.britannica.com%2Fstory%2Fwhere-does-the-concept-of-a-grim-reaper-come-from&psig=AOvVaw0WbDXs1IJTbNUEp4iX4Ea3&ust=1588511111420000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNjz-aOflekCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

Stormeo

PostPosted: 05/06/20 2:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Diggins-Smith posted: https://twitter.com/SkyDigg4/status/1256405488738107394

Quote:
What needs to be in my Phoenix starter pack?
Besides water?

Sabally asked back: https://twitter.com/satousabally/status/1256635665695100928

Quote:
What about my Dallas starter pack?

Diggins-Smith responded: https://twitter.com/SkyDigg4/status/1256991210994049025

Quote:
We would need to discuss over the phone lol

Rolling Eyes Laughing This is from a couple days ago but I just saw it today.

She just can't help herself, Wings fans!

Randy

PostPosted: 05/06/20 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

For one thing - birth control pills, or a good postpartum antidepressant.

BTW - Diggins probably has what she will need the most in Phoenix: Pedialyte.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/06/20 3:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:

Diggins-Wiggins who gives a ____ Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 05/06/20 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:

I don’t get it? Satou directly asked her a question and she responded no? Where’s a good nail filing emoji?

Stormeo

PostPosted: 05/06/20 6:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Iluvacc wrote:
I don’t get it? Satou directly asked her a question and she responded no? Where’s a good nail filing emoji?

If Sabally were to actually call her up and "discuss", the first thing Diggins-Smith would probably tell her to get is a good PR team. Rolling Eyes
Still, I don't mind witnessing this lingering pettiness she has lmao

Last edited by Stormeo on 05/06/20 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/06/20 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:

If Sabally were to actually call her up and "discuss", the first thing Diggins-Smith would probably tell her to get is a good PR team. Rolling Eyes
Still, I don't mind witnessing this lingering pettiness she has lmao

Oh, make no mistake I'm always up for a good dose of that!

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/06/20 6:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
Diggins-Smith posted: https://twitter.com/SkyDigg4/status/1256405488738107394

Quote:
What needs to be in my Phoenix starter pack?
Besides water?

Quote:
What about my Dallas starter pack?

Diggins-Smith responded: https://twitter.com/SkyDigg4/status/1256991210994049025

Quote:
We would need to discuss over the phone lol

Rolling Eyes Laughing This is from a couple days ago but I just saw it today.

She just can't help herself, Wings fans!

I really cannot stand this fake ass chic, diva, over-the-top wanna be A list celebrity who continues to run her mouth because she knows her stupid ass fans and social media followers are going to ride with her no matter what she says or does because they want to feel "connected" to her, especially if she responds to them directly in any way, they feel as if they actually "know" this clown....Skylar Diggins is a fuckin clown whom only gets a pass from other athletes because of her "looks" not because of what she does or doesn't do on the court, fuck you Skylar!!!

Stormeo

PostPosted: 05/06/20 6:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
I really cannot stand this fake ass chic, diva, over-the-top wanna be A list celebrity who continues to run her mouth because she knows her stupid ass fans and social media followers are going to ride with her no matter what she says or does because they want to feel "connected" to her, especially if she responds to them directly in any way, they feel as if they actually "know" this clown....

Exclamation The Phoenix-Dallas games could get wild when basketball comes back! Twisted Evil

Anyways, to lighten things up a bit, here's Sabally supposedly in Dallas, wearing a cowboy hat: https://twitter.com/satousabally/status/1256343165801566210

🤠

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/06/20 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
I really cannot stand this fake ass chic, diva, over-the-top wanna be A list celebrity who continues to run her mouth because she knows her stupid ass fans and social media followers are going to ride with her no matter what she says or does because they want to feel "connected" to her, especially if she responds to them directly in any way, they feel as if they actually "know" this clown....

Exclamation The Phoenix-Dallas games could get wild when basketball comes back! Twisted Evil

Anyways, to lighten things up a bit, here's Sabally supposedly in Dallas, wearing a cowboy hat: https://twitter.com/satousabally/status/1256343165801566210

🤠

This generation of the W needs more rivalries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 18 of 22

Jump to: