RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2020 WNBA League Pass
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 03/30/20 10:05 am    ::: 2020 WNBA League Pass Reply Reply with quote

Letter from the WNBA Commissioner to League Pass subscribers:

Dear WNBA League Pass Subscriber,

I know the evolving situation around the coronavirus pandemic is challenging and that social distancing, among other CDC and government recommendations, has us all feeling a bit confined. As I watch events unfold, I admire how everyone is adapting to this challenging situation and showing flexibility and agility (including watching my son take the remainder of his freshman college courses online from home). It’s an admirable reflection of how we’re all taking to heart our responsibility to look out for one another. Our hearts and prayers continue to go out to those impacted by the pandemic.

As an existing WNBA League Pass subscriber and valued WNBA fan, we want to remind you that you can still enjoy WNBA content on-demand, including full-length replays of all 2019 regular and post-season games. We encourage you to take advantage of this, and hope it offers you some entertainment in these uncertain times.

To enjoy, simply sign into your WNBA League Pass account. You can then access the games through the WNBA App on iOS and Android, or stream with Chromecast, Apple TV, or your PC.

At the league, we are working hard to maintain our momentum and connection to our fans while the situation and impacts around the world continue to evolve. If you don’t already, please make sure to follow us on our social channels, where you can stay up-to-date on WNBA player and league activities on Instagram,Twitter or Facebook. I hope you recently saw the announcement that our WNBA Draft 2020 Presented by State Farm® will be broadcast live on ESPN on April 17th at 7 pm ET.

Thank you all for your continued support of the league. Please stay vigilant about ways to keep yourself and your communities safe. #WNBATogether

Best regards,

WNBA
Cathy Engelbert,
WNBA Commissioner

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/30/20 10:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

um, can 2019 be accessed now, or are they rerunning it as it happened?

PostPosted: 03/30/20 11:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When I checked it last you can pick any game on any day you want.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 03/31/20 2:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Its also free for people that didnt have league pass before. They get a 30 day free pass

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
willtalk

PostPosted: 03/31/20 8:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Its also free for people that didnt have league pass before. They get a 30 day free pass
I still have access but I don't know if i will use it to watch any games. It seems like so long ago I wouldn't know which games to watch.

PostPosted: 03/31/20 9:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Go to your favorite team's website. Click on the schedule and change the season to 2019. There you will see all the scores as well as a link to "Game Info." Click on this link and you will get not only the box score but also highlight clips at the top. These two things should jog your memory. Then, make sure you remember the game's date because you'll need it once you're in League Pass.

Alternatively, you can just watch the highlight clips. Smile

My problem as a Liberty fan is that they only won 10 games, and I've already watched each of them like 3 times. Laughing

PostPosted: 03/31/20 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There was plenty excitement watching the Mystics playing in 2019, if you aren't already a Mystics fan then switch your fan cap for a few hours and enjoy yourself. By the way, the people who enjoy predicting the upcoming WNBA Draft it's an excellent opportunity to review what a team really needs in the draft and if their free agent signings this off season was the right move.

Shades

PostPosted: 03/31/20 11:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This play was scorched into my memory. I had to go back and look at it. 6/12/2019 with about 8:00 left in 4th quarter.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JMKmuwW5iig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The production crew noticed it and ran a replay of it, even though it was never called as a violation by the refs, and the announcing crew were completely oblivious of it both live and during the replay. Terrible announcing crew.

RavenDog

PostPosted: 03/31/20 8:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
Go to your favorite team's website. Click on the schedule and change the season to 2019. There you will see all the scores as well as a link to "Game Info." Click on this link and you will get not only the box score but also highlight clips at the top. These two things should jog your memory. Then, make sure you remember the game's date because you'll need it once you're in League Pass.

Alternatively, you can just watch the highlight clips. Smile

My problem as a Liberty fan is that they only won 10 games, and I've already watched each of them like 3 times. Laughing

Laughing Hopefully, if played, this coming season will provide more opportunities.

Carol Anne

PostPosted: 04/01/20 7:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing: Took the liberty of posting your directions on Twitter. Wink

root_thing

PostPosted: 04/01/20 8:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Carol Anne wrote:
root_thing: Took the liberty of posting your directions on Twitter. Wink

Thanks. If it helps other people, that was my intention.

PostPosted: 04/29/20 8:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They've now made every game since the 2015 season available, by the way. Also updated the interface to be very similar to the current NBA League Pass page.

PostPosted: 04/30/20 5:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
They've now made every game since the 2015 season available, by the way. Also updated the interface to be very similar to the current NBA League Pass page.

Surprised Cool

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Aladyyn

PostPosted: 04/30/20 6:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:

Gotta love a downgrade!

scrappy

PostPosted: 05/08/20 1:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

as i said last year, i would not renew the league pass after the 2019 season because of the bullshit black out such as for cbs sports broadcast. so i just cancelled regardless of whether there is a 2020 season or not. now the wnba can kiss up to the cbs sports network and kiss my ass goodbye.

Laughing

PostPosted: 05/20/20 4:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cant watch the games anymore. Also from previous years. Anyone have the same problem?

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 05/20/20 5:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Cant watch the games anymore. Also from previous years. Anyone have the same problem?

Working ok for me

PostPosted: 05/20/20 7:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, I tried a random game from a couple of years ago and it played fine.

PostPosted: 05/23/20 5:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Yeah, I tried a random game from a couple of years ago and it played fine.

My old subscription was gone. I clicked on the 30 days free pass and its working again

Shades

PostPosted: 07/17/20 3:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The WNBA is back, and for the first time ever, teams will be playing all their games at a single site. You don’t want to miss a second of this unprecedented season as we look to crown the next WNBA champion.

Last year saw some of the most competitive basketball to date. Napheesa Collier dominated her way to Rookie of the Year, Dearica Hamby made a near half-court buzzer beater to send the Las Vegas Aces to the semifinals, and after five hard-fought games in the Finals, the Washington Mystics came out victorious. The 2020 season looks to be even more exciting.

To ensure you don’t miss out on any of the action this year, we’re auto-renewing your WNBA League Pass subscription and offering a 25% merchandise discount with your renewal.This year, you’ll have access to hundreds of games from the past five seasons on-demand and at least 50 live regular-season games for 2020.

Your WNBA LEAGUE PASS subscription will renew for the 2020 season on August 17, 2020 with no action required by you. The billing information on file will be charged $16.99, at that time. To update your billing information, or to cancel prior to this date, visit leaguepass.wnba.com and sign in to your account.

For being such a loyal League Pass subscriber, we’re rewarding you with a discount code for 25% off WNBA merchandise. Visit wnbastore.nba.com and use the code below to stock up on your favorite merchandise before the season tips off. Don’t forget to use the code below for 25% off your purchase!

Michelle89

PostPosted: 07/17/20 4:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
The WNBA is back, and for the first time ever, teams will be playing all their games at a single site. You don’t want to miss a second of this unprecedented season as we look to crown the next WNBA champion.

Last year saw some of the most competitive basketball to date. Napheesa Collier dominated her way to Rookie of the Year, Dearica Hamby made a near half-court buzzer beater to send the Las Vegas Aces to the semifinals, and after five hard-fought games in the Finals, the Washington Mystics came out victorious. The 2020 season looks to be even more exciting.

To ensure you don’t miss out on any of the action this year, we’re auto-renewing your WNBA League Pass subscription and offering a 25% merchandise discount with your renewal.This year, you’ll have access to hundreds of games from the past five seasons on-demand and at least 50 live regular-season games for 2020.

Your WNBA LEAGUE PASS subscription will renew for the 2020 season on August 17, 2020 with no action required by you. The billing information on file will be charged $16.99, at that time. To update your billing information, or to cancel prior to this date, visit leaguepass.wnba.com and sign in to your account.

For being such a loyal League Pass subscriber, we’re rewarding you with a discount code for 25% off WNBA merchandise. Visit wnbastore.nba.com and use the code below to stock up on your favorite merchandise before the season tips off. Don’t forget to use the code below for 25% off your purchase!

August 17th? But the season starts end of july right

wnbafan

PostPosted: 07/17/20 4:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I got the same email and had the same reaction about the start date.
I also want to know if games are going to be blacked out.

PostPosted: 07/17/20 5:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

Can anyone tell me exactly how I can cancel my LP subscription on their website, as suggested above? I can't find a page or link or anything useful after I open My Account. Thx.

wnbafan

PostPosted: 07/17/20 5:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I can't even login. My account is locked.

PostPosted: 07/17/20 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The discount code doesn't work on any merchandise I want.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: