RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The Bracket

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 03/13/20 9:10 am    ::: The Bracket Reply Reply with quote

I'm sad of course that there will be no tournament but also sad I'll never get to see a bracket. I'm really curious what seed Marquette would have gotten and who they would have played and where. I know it doesn't really matter at this point though.

Also, for purposes of streaks I guess this year just doesn't count since they didn't have a tournament at all. So teams that have made the tournament X number of years in a row just pick that up again next year. I guess I will have to revise my statement that Marquette had made the tournament 4 years in a row since there was no tourney to qualify for this year...

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/13/20 11:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think the Selection Comm should convene as usual and ESPN should air the Selection Show, as usual. IBM should then run a virtual tournament and declare a virtual NC.

PostPosted: 03/15/20 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This ... or just like the NCAA is floating a smaller men's tourney, they could do an Elite 8 for the women most likely getting the right suspects (>99% chance the winner).

Granpa is grumpy without his Women's BBall to snooze to.
Confused Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: