Seattle
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Washington
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stormeo

PostPosted: 02/28/20 3:27 am    ::: Your Current Pick to Finish Last in 2020 Reply Reply with quote

Just like I'm curious who your current pick is to win it all in 2020, I'm just as curious as to who your pick is as of right now to finish in 12th aka last place in the league this year. Again, don't feel that whoever you choose in this poll or the other one should still be who you would choose right before the regular-season starts.

Just a 10-Day Poll.

Stormeo

PostPosted: 02/28/20 1:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The most picked team here so far is Dallas, which to me is somehow both unsurprising and surprising. They didn't have Diggins-Smith for all of last year Stevens for most of last year, so I wouldn't say they got "weaker" from trading them away. Getting a real PG in Jefferson back and the #2 Pick (in all likelihood) should be reason enough that they improve. Even if neither add much to the team, virtually the rest of this very young team gets another year older. They should have 12 healthy players to work with at least at the outset as well. And I think Brian Agler will continue to prevent this team from underachieving at least. They should've finished in last in 2019.

It's hard picking a team here. It won't be Atlanta, especially if C. Carter enters early and falls to #4. New York and Indiana both are breaking in new coaches, but they will have added top-class lottery picks into the mix. Minnesota is the only team that really seems like it won't improve in 2020, but last place for Cheryl Reeve? I'm not convinced... but then again, I picked Minnesota to be a top-four team last year and they finished 7th. Razz I think on paper, for now, it looks like Minnesota is at least the most prone to a last-place finish.

myrtle

PostPosted: 02/28/20 4:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It looks like we agree on the bottom five anyway, so it will be a scramble to get that last lottery pick. Razz

- Amanda Gorman
Stormeo

PostPosted: 02/28/20 4:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If Atlanta’s ceiling is only a 7th or 8th place team, they may as well finish 9th to be in the running for highest #1 odds. Razz Did Collen ever sign that extension? If so, it’s not like she’s legitimately on the hot seat if they miss the playoffs again anyway...

mavcarter
#NATC

PostPosted: 02/28/20 5:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
If Atlanta’s ceiling is only a 7th or 8th place team, they may as well finish 9th to be in the running for highest #1 odds.

I would agree, if the regular playoff format still existed.

PostPosted: 02/28/20 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The question is Who Finishes Last In 2020 As Of Now, the key word is now. Tina Charles hasn't signed her contract as of now, the answer to the question shouldn't be hard, it's the New York Liberty.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: