RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 01/09/20 2:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EHD2Ul1pajU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Howee

PostPosted: 01/09/20 3:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
No one ON THIS BOARD has been talking about impeachment, genius. Everyone else got that except for you.
I think it's more that everyone else chooses to not engage with you. At least that's my usual path to saving my sanity here.

Laughing *We* ALL get that, Ex-Ref. Wink

Silly me. I broke my own rule and fed the troll. Hence the vomitus.

Carry on.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/09/20 10:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

PostPosted: 01/09/20 11:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VlitSLSdVLQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 01/10/20 4:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fPW8IKDsFuY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 01/10/20 11:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VlitSLSdVLQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And now Iran is admitting that they shot the plane down by accident.

This is on Trump! Iran wouldn't have been shooting missiles if that stupid, worthless prick hadn't blown up Soleimani.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/10/middleeast/iran-plane-crash-intl-hnk/index.html

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Shades

PostPosted: 01/11/20 10:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/14Uont2rXhE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 01/12/20 8:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jx3q-dy4O88" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 01/12/20 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jx3q-dy4O88" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another worthless prick??

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Shades

PostPosted: 01/12/20 11:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l9136mhL_xE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 01/15/20 10:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

articles to be walked to senate today. Wink

PostPosted: 01/15/20 11:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 01/16/20 9:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Maddow interview of Lev Parnas should be game, set, match in terms of the continued cover-up by the #lawlessGOP.

PostPosted: 01/16/20 10:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GAO concludes that “OMB withheld the funds from obligation for an unauthorized reason in violation of the ICA.1 See 2 U.S.C. § 684. We also question actions regarding funds appropriated to the Department of State (State) for security assistance to Ukraine.”

PostPosted: 01/16/20 10:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
The Maddow interview of Lev Parnas should be game, set, match in terms of the continued cover-up by the #lawlessGOP.

...."should" being the operative verb here.

Remember, this is Don the Con, King of The Stupidly Blind People: he could be grabbing a pussy with his right hand, shooting someone on 5th Ave with his left hand--all recorded on video--and the GOP will make the left-wing liberals, Hillary and Barack all responsible whilst awarding Don the Nobel Peace Prize. Razz Laughing

I watched the interview, and was impressed with Mr. Parnas' eloquence.

PostPosted: 01/16/20 11:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

<embed><iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/67cbPcb23kU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67cbPcb23kU

PostPosted: 01/16/20 3:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pybcN-1O1Fc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pybcN-1O1Fc

PostPosted: 01/16/20 11:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UJh_zod-NG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I suspect you never watched the video (why are you just a YouTube video poster in Area 51?) as it doesn’t make a case for Trump supporters hating black people. It also makes the claim that the Trump administration is “systematically trying to un-brown America”, which doesn’t become true by the speaker saying things with a ton of smug flippancy. And what they actually want to claim is “slow the browning of America”, but they must be uncomfortable mentioning it correctly.

It says that this “doesn’t just mean mass deportation (of ILLEGAL aliens)”. In terms of deportations in enforcement of immigration law Trump trails Obama

Quote:
However, Trump still has not reached anywhere near the level of interior removals as the early Obama administration, according to Cato's analysis of data through 2018.

The charge that “ICE arrests (of ILLEGAL aliens) have gone up by 33% from Aug 2016 to 2018” is meaningless with fewer deportations. And enforcing the law is enforcing the law and Obama did it as well. Republican CEOs have plenty of ILLEGAL workers to hire instead of Americans under Trump.

But not only is Trump faulted for deporting people, as Obama did and as the Congressional law stipulates, he is “ensuring brown people are forever excluded from Democracy”. (Oddly the video which purports to be pro-immigration, refers to immigration as something that is “painful to witness”). It isn’t clear to me why they made that claim.

Trump is faulted for 37,000 visas being denied due to the temporary travel ban from 6 Muslim countries. The USA immigration for 2017 was 1,127,167, with the top 10 countries [Mexico, China, Cuba, India, Dominican Republic, Philippines, Vietnam, El Salvador, Jamaica, Haiti] representing a little over half of that at 582,304. Only 7.5% of immigrants in 2017 came from Europe. So denying 37,000 arab Muslim visas isn’t going to have much effect on the overall amounts, which are highly “brown”, to use their term. America is still turning “brown” as they claim to want, even with a temporary ban on immigrants from 6 countries.

The proposal to eliminate “family based visas” comes with a corresponding increase in skill-based visas. This is right out of the Republican playbook (which the Democrats have largely adopted) - put ever more downward pressure on skilled wages. As the bulk of the current “skill based” H1-B visas are coming from “brown” countries (2001-2015 data: India 50.5%, China 9.7%, Canada 3.8%, Phillipines 3%, South Korea 2.8%) - clearly not a tool for a “thin veiled racism” unless they can come up with a reason to expect a ramp up in skill-based visas to slow the browning of America when H1-B skill visas are going to mostly “brown folks” .

They mention “birthright citizenship”, which if repealed, is one thing that should slow the browning of America to some extent as I assume that the majority of benefactors are from Latin America. And China has some number of people who schedule American vacations to coincide with the ninth month of pregnancy.

They are upset that 680 ILLEGAL workers in Mississippi were detained by ICE. But they don’t show the Americans who showed up to the job fair the company was forced to have when it lost it’s ILLEGAL workers. They oddly fault companies for paying crap wages for jobs “no citizen would want”, without advocating that only citizens do the jobs and companies are forced to pay “non-crap wages” to entice them to work. And the whole reason Democrats who advocate for ILLEGAL workers don’t advocate for open borders is apparently that they like the fact that the ILLEGAL workers work for “crap wages”. Saying that they “do the work nobody else wants to” is inaccurate. It leaves off “for the wages we pay ILLEGAL workers”. At $50 an hour ($30, $100, whatever) there will be plenty of American applicants for all the jobs ILLEGAL workers do (over a million in construction), including picking crops (only 5%).

The claim is made that legal immigrants don’t compete with American workers. Absent job export you could argue that more people would result in a corresponding amount of jobs being created. But we do have job export, so when the immigrants buy non-food products a lot of the jobs that creates are going to Chinese workers, not American.

They show a few people protesting the very thing they champion - the browning of America - with the implication apparently that it is bad to be against the browning of America. What other countries in the world have a significant amount of people who have adopted the position that not wanting your race to become a minority is bad? Are we the only ones?

Shades

PostPosted: 01/17/20 3:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:

I suspect you never watched the video

I suspect this was meant as insult. I did watch it a lonnnnnnng time ago when I first posted it. It seemed to trigger a supporter of Trump’s (actually Stephen Miller. Trump is not smart enough to come up with a policy on his own) immigration policy, so I’m glad I posted it.

tfan wrote:
(why are you just a YouTube video poster in Area 51?)

This certainly sounds like it was meant to be demeaning in order to discourage me from posting such material in the future. You must not know me well enough to think that works on me. I also don’t appreciate you feeling comfortable demeaning me. Who do I have to talk to about that?

tfan wrote:
as it doesn’t make a case for Trump supporters hating black people.

Oh was that my motivation for posting the video? You’re so good at ASSuming things.

tfan wrote:
It also makes the claim that the Trump administration is “systematically trying to un-brown America”, which doesn’t become true by the speaker saying things with a ton of smug flippancy.

Smug flippancy should be reserved only for the rich Trump supporters. You’ve seen them around here, haven’t you? Greed above everything?

Do you realize this video is a comedy piece based on the painful realities of the Trump administration? You know, similar to the late night talk show hosts who tear down Trump based on his idiotic behavior. Not everything they say is 100% true but it is mostly true and it makes it more funny and thus engaging. So I’m wondering if you’re confusing “smug flippancy” with comedy? Do you have a sense of humor? You don’t have to answer that. I already know. It was a rhetorical question.

tfan wrote:
They mention “birthright citizenship”, which if repealed, is one thing that should slow the browning of America to some extent as I assume that the majority of benefactors are from Latin America.

Repealing birthright citizen... is that a prime example of Trump respecting the Constitution?

tfan wrote:
And China has some number of people who schedule American vacations to coincide with the ninth month of pregnancy.

I don’t know if all your undocumented comments actually occur enough to produce the fear mongering effect that you’re looking for. But if this one is true, more power to them. Do what you have to do to be where you want to be.

tfan wrote:
They are upset that 680 ILLEGAL workers in Mississippi were detained by ICE. But they don’t show the Americans who showed up to the job fair the company was forced to have when it lost it’s ILLEGAL workers. They oddly fault companies for paying crap wages for jobs “no citizen would want”, without advocating that only citizens do the jobs and companies are forced to pay “non-crap wages” to entice them to work. And the whole reason Democrats who advocate for ILLEGAL workers don’t advocate for open borders is apparently that they like the fact that the ILLEGAL workers work for “crap wages”. Saying that they “do the work nobody else wants to” is inaccurate. It leaves off “for the wages we pay ILLEGAL workers”. At $50 an hour ($30, $100, whatever) there will be plenty of American applicants for all the jobs ILLEGAL workers do (over a million in construction), including picking crops (only 5%).

Do you really think repeatedly capitalizing “illegal” is going to brainwash people who view this forum? People here are way above that. I find people who label human beings as “illegal” to be abhorrent. I personally wish racists were illegal. The world would be a much better place. Do you agree? Rhetorical question.

tfan wrote:
They show a few people protesting the very thing they champion - the browning of America

I don’t know. Are they really “championing the browning of America” or pointing out white nationalism? Do you know the difference?

tfan wrote:
with the implication apparently that it is bad to be against the browning of America. What other countries in the world have a significant amount of people who have adopted the position that not wanting your race to become a minority is bad? Are we the only ones?

Well I’m glad you’re not hiding your position on all this. What more needs to be said?

I’m also glad you wasted soooooooo much time convincing no one who didn’t already view things your way to see things the way you do. If you’re wasting that much time on a video that you’re mocking me for posting months ago, it fills me with so much pride.

But the really bad thing is I was drawn in by your arrogant demeaning approach and I ended up wasting too much of my time defending myself. I don’t want to waste my time on a waste of time. So please no longer engage me in such a manner. I’d rather just ignore you.

tfan

PostPosted: 01/17/20 9:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EHD2Ul1pajU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reich doesn't make any sense. Citizens United was a terrible decision - as is the idea of privately financed election campaigns - but it wasn't what got Trump elected. Trump raised less campaign money than Clinton, even when you add in the $66 million of his own money he contributed. And Trump SuperPACs raised less money than Clinton SuperPACs. See the details here.

And Reich talks about wages and fails to mention our ILLEGAL workforce or the fact we moved so many jobs offshore. That impotency brings to mind the time when Secretary of Labor Reich was presented by a programmer advocacy group with an approved H-1B application ("they have to be paid prevailing wages") that was for a programming job with the pay being minimum wage. He responded with no amount of concern in his art-museum-voice that "well, there really isn't any teeth in that law".

tfan

PostPosted: 01/17/20 9:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
tfan wrote:

I suspect you never watched the video

I suspect this was meant as insult. I did watch it a lonnnnnnng time ago when I first posted it. It seemed to trigger a supporter of Trump’s (actually Stephen Miller. Trump is not smart enough to come up with a policy on his own) immigration policy, so I’m glad I posted it.

The unexplained video didn't fit where you posted it, which is why I thought that you had no idea what it was about.

Quote:
tfan wrote:
(why are you just a YouTube video poster in Area 51?)

This certainly sounds like it was meant to be demeaning in order to discourage me from posting such material in the future. You must not know me well enough to think that works on me. I also don’t appreciate you feeling comfortable demeaning me. Who do I have to talk to about that?

I wasn't trying to discourage you from YouTube video spamming, but rather, encourage you to engage in discussion.

Quote:
tfan wrote:
as it doesn’t make a case for Trump supporters hating black people.

Oh was that my motivation for posting the video? You’re so good at assuming things.

If that wasn't your motivation for posting it right where the topic was "Trump supporters hating black people" then you need to label it. We aren't mind readers. (But there is no need to label the videos you post in your Ocasio-Cortez fan thread or separate threads with a title created for a particular video).

Quote:
tfan wrote:
It also makes the claim that the Trump administration is “systematically trying to un-brown America”, which doesn’t become true by the speaker saying things with a ton of smug flippancy.

Smug flippancy should be reserved only for the rich Trump supporters. You’ve seen them around here, haven’t you? Greed above everything?

I have seen two Trump supporters. Which is a little surprising as women's basketball almost entirely gets fans that are liberals and moderate Republicans (which we know commonly call moderate Democrats).

Quote:
Do you realize this video is a comedy piece based on the painful realities of the Trump administration? You know, similar to the late night talk show hosts who tear down Trump based on his idiotic behavior. Not everything they say is 100% true but it is mostly true and it makes it more funny and thus engaging. So I’m wondering if you’re confusing “smug flippancy” with comedy? Do you have a sense of humor? You don’t have to answer that. I already know. It was a rhetorical question.

That video could be played on CNN and MSNBC and a panel of lawyers would talk seriously about it for an hour. I don't see the comedy in it, but then again I don't have your marvelous sense of humor.

Quote:
tfan wrote:
They mention “birthright citizenship”, which if repealed, is one thing that should slow the browning of America to some extent as I assume that the majority of benefactors are from Latin America.

Repealing birthright citizen... is that a prime example of Trump respecting the Constitution?

The amendment to the constitution that granted birthright citizenship was done to with regard to the end of slavery and making former slaves citizens. It wasn't intended to give citizenship to the children of Latin Americans who illegally migrated or the children of rich Chinese who purposely took a vacation to the USA while 8.5 months pregnant. It fulfilled its intention, now needs to be removed.

Quote:
tfan wrote:
And China has some number of people who schedule American vacations to coincide with the ninth month of pregnancy.

I don’t know if all your undocumented comments actually occur enough to produce the fear mongering effect that you’re looking for. But if this one is true, more power to them. Do what you have to do to be where you want to be.

I don’t know what an undocumented comment is. But as the Chinese would tell you “be careful what you wish for”.

Quote:
tfan wrote:

Do you really think repeatedly capitalizing “illegal” is going to brainwash people who view this forum? People here are way above that. I find people who label human beings as “illegal” to be abhorrent. I personally wish racists were illegal. The world would be a much better place. Do you agree? Rhetorical question.

The “people aren’t illegal” rhetoric only would apply if someone uses ILLEGAL as the noun. As in “the illegals are lowering wages for Americans”. I don’t use it as a noun. I use ILLEGAL with capitals to remind those who support hiring ILLEGAL workers over Americans that it is ILLEGAL, and for good reasons. If you notice, you and the vast majority of people who favor an ILLEGAL workforce (and that includes the Koch brothers) don’t call for an open border with Mexico. That is, you appear to want an ILLEGAL workforce to depress American wages, but at the same time don't want to be completely overrun by Latin America. Which sounds racist and greedy to me.

Quote:
tfan wrote:
They show a few people protesting the very thing they champion - the browning of America

I don’t know. Are they really “championing the browning of America” or pointing out white nationalism? Do you know the difference?

I would say they are championing the “browning of America”. If it is bad to not want the “browning of America” then by implication, the “browning of America” is good. What does “white nationalism” say with regard to the “browning of America”? With all the lawyers on TV over-stating the amount of “white nationalism” I have never heard them say that “those white nationalists want to stop the browning of America” as in, end Infinite Immigration Policy.

Quote:
I’m also glad you wasted soooooooo much time convincing no one who didn’t already view things your way to see things the way you do. If you’re wasting that much time on a video that you’re mocking me for posting months ago, it fills me with so much pride.

Always a good thing when you find something to be proud about.

Quote:
But the really bad thing is I was drawn in by your arrogant demeaning approach and I ended up wasting too much of my time defending myself. I don’t want to waste my time on a waste of time. So please no longer engage me in such a manner. I’d rather just ignore you.

I will look at your posts in the WBB forums to see how I could post in a non-arrogant, non-demeaning way.

Shades

PostPosted: 01/20/20 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S3OIUhYGtI8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 01/21/20 9:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Re McConnell and Trump trial: Nothing is beyond the #lawlessGOP.

Anyone who supports it is a traitor to the country, the Constitution, the rule of law.

PostPosted: 01/21/20 11:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 01/21/20 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's funny to me how the Democrats and their sheep followers want a "fair" trial all of a sudden out of nowhere. You know, in spite of the fact that they blocked all Republican witnesses in the House chamber. Now they'll complain when the same thing happens to them. If people like Lev Parnas were SO important that they have to be called as witnesses, then why couldn't they have been bothered to do that before drafting articles of impeachment?

A lot of these Congressmen are about to be exposed. In particular Adam Schitt.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 37 of 43

Jump to: