RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

TV Ratings 2019-20

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2625



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/26/19 8:41 pm    ::: TV Ratings 2019-20 Reply Reply with quote

UConn-Ohio State averaged 324,000 viewers.

It did better than the men's games that it was sandwiched between on ESPN.
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2625



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/07/19 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maryland-North Carolina State averaged 277,000 viewers. Syracuse-Michigan averaged 159,000 viewers.
bballgrl



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 3621



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/09/19 11:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hardly no games to be seen this week.


awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2625



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/10/19 9:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Texas-Tennessee averaged 190,000 viewers. Notre Dame-UConn averaged 284,000 viewers.
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2625



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/12/19 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Iowa-Iowa State averaged 162,000 viewers.
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2625



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/17/19 9:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Louisville-Kentucky averaged 251,000 viewers.

Only the middle two volleyball Elite Eight games ranked high enough to see their numbers and those averaged 308,000 viewers and 222,000 viewers on ESPNU Saturday. ESPNU carried the men's soccer national championship game on Sunday and that averaged 109,000 viewers.
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2625



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/24/19 12:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not basketball, but the volleyball semifinals averaged 618,000 and 569,000 viewers and the final averaged 533,000 viewers (the ESPN2 tax).

The DIII football championship averaged 181,000 viewers on Friday while we did not get numbers for the DII one on Saturday.
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2625



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/20 9:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We finally get actual numbers as Baylor-UConn averaged 518,000 viewers.
calbearman76



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 3926
Location: Carson City


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/20 2:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
We finally get actual numbers as Baylor-UConn averaged 518,000 viewers.


That sounds very strong for a regular season game.


linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 4321



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/12/20 3:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
awhom111 wrote:
We finally get actual numbers as Baylor-UConn averaged 518,000 viewers.


That sounds very strong for a regular season game.


I haven't seen the numbers for the Oregon/ASU game but if west coast fans wonder why they don't get their fair share of media coverage I suggest they ask the conference why they keep their marquee games on a pay-to-view network.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 8964
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/12/20 11:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
awhom111 wrote:
We finally get actual numbers as Baylor-UConn averaged 518,000 viewers.


That sounds very strong for a regular season game.


I haven't seen the numbers for the Oregon/ASU game but if west coast fans wonder why they don't get their fair share of media coverage I suggest they ask the conference why they keep their marquee games on a pay-to-view network.


That part .... how can you complain of no coverage but put the games on a paid network to view! I’ve yet to see this replay smh.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 5625
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/12/20 11:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
awhom111 wrote:
We finally get actual numbers as Baylor-UConn averaged 518,000 viewers.


That sounds very strong for a regular season game.


I haven't seen the numbers for the Oregon/ASU game but if west coast fans wonder why they don't get their fair share of media coverage I suggest they ask the conference why they keep their marquee games on a pay-to-view network.


That part .... how can you complain of no coverage but put the games on a paid network to view! I’ve yet to see this replay smh.


^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2625



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/17/20 9:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stanford-Oregon averaged 380,000 viewers.

Back on Saturday, the only legitimate NCAA Division I Football Championship averaged 2,686,000 viewers.
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2625



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/22/20 8:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mississippi State-South Carolina averaged 248,000 viewers.

On Friday, women's college gymnastics averaged 150,000 viewers.
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 12346
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/23/20 12:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
Mississippi State-South Carolina averaged 248,000 viewers.


Disappointing number.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2625



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/24/20 9:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tennessee-UConn averaged 630,000 viewers.
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 12346
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/25/20 2:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
Tennessee-UConn averaged 630,000 viewers.


Apparently it's the most-watched WCB game this season, which seems a bit pathetic, imo.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin