RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2 Oregon @ ASU 8pE 1.10.20 PAC12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/10/20 10:05 pm    ::: 2 Oregon @ ASU 8pE 1.10.20 PAC12 Reply Reply with quote

Downy soft Ducks lose in the desert, 72-66.

PostPosted: 01/11/20 12:10 am    ::: Re: 2 Oregon @ ASU 8pE 1.10.20 PAC12 Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

Chop chop chop.... so does Oregon state move into their first #1 ranking in school history? I’m not sold.... who’s this Jekyll and Hyde Ducks team.

PostPosted: 01/11/20 1:47 am    ::: Re: 2 Oregon @ ASU 8pE 1.10.20 PAC12 Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

Chop chop chop.... so does Oregon state move into their first #1 ranking in school history? I’m not sold.... who’s this Jekyll and Hyde Ducks team.

I'd rather have Baylor be #1 until Oregon St beats one of the top contender teams, not just Top 25 teams that nobody considers a Final Four contender.

Stormeo

PostPosted: 01/11/20 3:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oregon State will at least get two chances to beat a contender in a couple weeks... Not sure if Baylor will be playing another contender until March.

linkster

PostPosted: 01/11/20 1:20 pm    ::: Re: 2 Oregon @ ASU 8pE 1.10.20 PAC12 Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

I'd rather have Baylor be #1 until Oregon St beats one of the top contender teams, not just Top 25 teams that nobody considers a Final Four contender.

Given how the rest of the "contenders" have likely losses in front of them I'd guess that Baylor will end up as the overall top seed. They have one ranked opponent left on their schedule and that one is No 19 W Virginia, a team that may not even be ranked when they play the Bears.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: