RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Iran: 80 Million If You Assassinate Trump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 01/05/20 9:37 pm    ::: Iran: 80 Million If You Assassinate Trump Reply Reply with quote

Iran 'offers $80 million bounty for Donald Trump's head' after death of general

Quote:
During the televised funeral of the top Iranian, official state broadcasters said one US dollar would be tabled for every Iranian in the country, with the cash going to whoever killed the US President.

“Iran has 80 million inhabitants. Based on the Iranian population, we want to raise $80million (£61million) which is a reward for those who get close to the head of President Trump,” it was announced, according to en24.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/iran-offers-80million-bounty-donald-21219180

PostPosted: 01/05/20 11:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now, wait....is this something we cheer about, and hope for, orrr..... Shocked

It's all such a saddening culmination of history most here don't know or remember. USA played a key role in undermining Iran's sovereignty [our "puppet Shah", a dictator placed there by us], injecting our *ways* into a culture and society we had no business interfering with, but which had wealth we coveted.

Yes, Iran has rebelled and formed its own theocracy we're not comfortable with, and yes, they have been players on the international terrorist scene. But the US has certainly done their fair share of *poking* the caged bear enough to enrage it. Iran is not an innocent victim, but 'our' hand has played a role.

PostPosted: 01/06/20 3:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
injecting our *ways* into a culture and society we had no business interfering with, but which had wealth we coveted.

If you make the words "wealth" and "property" interchangeable, well, that's this country's entire birth & history in a nutshell. Rolling Eyes

Genero36

PostPosted: 01/06/20 9:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 01/06/20 10:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yikes. Just when you think it can't get any lower.

PostPosted: 01/06/20 12:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

“Qasem Soleimani was pure evil. He had the blood of innocents the world over on his hands, including hundreds of our troops due to a murderous campaign of improvised explosive devices that he masterminded during the Iraq War. A terrorist mastermind is dead, and for that we should be grateful.”

-Lisa Monaco is a former homeland security and counterterrorism adviser to President Barack Obama.

PostPosted: 01/06/20 3:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Comedian George Lopez Under Fire for Instagram Joke About $80-Million Bounty for Trump's Head

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/comedian-george-lopez-under-fire-for-instagram-joke-about-dollar80-million-bounty-for-trumps-head/ar-BBYF4De?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 01/06/20 4:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
“Qasem Soleimani was pure evil. He had the blood of innocents the world over on his hands, including hundreds of our troops due to a murderous campaign of improvised explosive devices that he masterminded during the Iraq War. A terrorist mastermind is dead, and for that we should be grateful.”

-Lisa Monaco is a former homeland security and counterterrorism adviser to President Barack Obama.

Shitty human or not, this was unquestionably an act of war (#illegal) on the US part. The Trump admin's "terrorist" defense is flimsy. (And certainly won't be seen as such by Iran).

Who knows what the retaliation will be, but it's unlikely to go well for us.

PostPosted: 01/06/20 4:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="695" height="391" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_fmjxwFh9t4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fmjxwFh9t4

<embed><iframe width="695" height="391" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XQT_MWD_y1A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQT_MWD_y1A

PostPosted: 01/06/20 5:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:

Indeed. Lisa's boldfaced words might also apply to various and sundry Americans: Bush 2, Dick Cheney, etc.

PostPosted: 01/06/20 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 01/07/20 7:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 01/07/20 8:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is not a game, G.I. Joe, Rambo, or a reality show. This is real. It hits different when you're standing in an airport with children (BABIES) in military uniforms, scared because they are being sent off to a war.

This muthafucker started A WAR because he was impeached. On top of everything else, he's a damn murderer too.

The Trumpets need to go and fight this war!

PostPosted: 01/08/20 7:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

Indeed. Lisa's boldfaced words might also apply to various and sundry Americans: Bush 2, Dick Cheney, etc.

You mean Obama right?
https://www.amnestyusa.org/is-it-legal-for-the-u-s-to-kill-a-16-year-old-u-s-citizen-with-a-drone/

Howee

PostPosted: 01/08/20 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

You mean Obama right?
https://www.amnestyusa.org/is-it-legal-for-the-u-s-to-kill-a-16-year-old-u-s-citizen-with-a-drone/

Oh, myyy....I think your anodes have shorted again, Oh First Class One. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 01/17/20 1:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

You mean Obama right?

Oh, myyy....I think your anodes have shorted again, Oh First Class One. Laughing Laughing Laughing

You are saying it is OK for the USA to break international law and assassinate people a world away by drone (and based on the claims of the same people who lied about Iraq having WMDs)?

Genero36

PostPosted: 01/24/20 12:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike

Quote:
WASHINGTON, Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Pentagon said on Friday that 34 service members had been diagnosed with traumatic brain injury following strikes by Iran on a base in Iraq earlier this month.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-says-34-troops-diagnosed-with-traumatic-brain-injury-after-iran-strike/ar-BBZit7B

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: