RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/04/20 9:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

how desperate Trump is- he killed an Iranian General.

War next?

He, as usual, is doing what he claims others do/will do:

"obama will start a war with Iran to get re-elected".

I look forward to the usual media non-confrontation of the motives and non-research of the facts, and their coming drumbeat for WAR!

And all those who bought the Cheney/Bush bullshit will, again, voluntarily walk to the slaughterhouse.

2020 off to a wonderful (SOS) start.

PostPosted: 01/04/20 9:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This Iran stuff seems more than worthy of being split into its own thread IMO. Should I? I get the feeling it's not exactly over and done with.

PostPosted: 01/04/20 11:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
This Iran stuff seems more than worthy of being split into its own thread IMO. Should I? I get the feeling it's not exactly over and done with.

I'd agree....THIS (most unfortunate) situation is only tangentially related to Impeachment, i.e., a probable red herring. But the Iranian action is certain to continue on its own path.

PostPosted: 01/04/20 11:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is sad that now folks have to be on "high alert" for something that somebody else did and didn't take into account the return attack that could possibly come our way.

The address is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. K?

PostPosted: 01/04/20 11:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In America, assassinating foreign government officials is against some law enacted by Reagan, therefore another impeachable offense. An aggressive act of war without the permission of Congress is another issue.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
cthskzfn

PostPosted: 01/04/20 3:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
This Iran stuff seems more than worthy of being split into its own thread IMO. Should I?

Yes.

PostPosted: 01/06/20 9:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's amusing how quickly Fox News and the rest of the right quit talking about the "Deep State" and the untrustworthiness of US intelligence services once the president started relying on their intelligence

PostPosted: 01/06/20 10:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
It's amusing how quickly Fox News and the rest of the right quit talking about the "Deep State" and the untrustworthiness of US intelligence services once the president started relying on their intelligence

It's almost like everything they say is in bad faith.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 01/06/20 11:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
pilight wrote:

who knew?

PostPosted: 01/06/20 5:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
pilight wrote:

who knew?

Me. I actually did.

Razz

I've thought about this, also....will there be any journalists who point out the glaring contradiction? Aspiring candidates? I've always thought it to be among the worst of his more despicable rants, the ones against American intel....and now, they serve his 'agenda'. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 01/06/20 5:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36

PostPosted: 01/08/20 11:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 01/08/20 1:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VHebdDpNqO4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Genero36

PostPosted: 01/08/20 3:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump Administration Quietly Goes After Disability Benefits

Quote:
It’s just one of several unilateral moves the Trump administration has made against social programs that make it easier for people to survive without labor market income. The proposals may save the government a few dollars, but they also send a political message that President Trump is cracking down on the “takers” Republicans have vilified for decades.

Quote:
“If they haven’t improved enough to go back to self-supporting work then they probably should still be eligible for benefits,” Kathleen Romig, a senior policy analyst at the liberal Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, said in an interview.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-disability-benefits_n_5e14b935c5b6c7b859d17b97

PostPosted: 01/08/20 7:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Back from vaca thinking this thread would have died Rolling Eyes

Got news for you... Iran launched those missiles AFTER they notified Iraq in advance (who notified the USA)... TO SAVE FACE.

Meanwhile our President maintains his commitment to get out of the Middle East.

By the way... whatever happened to that impeachment? Even Dianne Feinstein is asking.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 01/08/20 7:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Trump Administration Quietly Goes After Disability Benefits

Quote:
It’s just one of several unilateral moves the Trump administration has made against social programs that make it easier for people to survive without labor market income. The proposals may save the government a few dollars, but they also send a political message that President Trump is cracking down on the “takers” Republicans have vilified for decades.

Quote:
“If they haven’t improved enough to go back to self-supporting work then they probably should still be eligible for benefits,” Kathleen Romig, a senior policy analyst at the liberal Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, said in an interview.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-disability-benefits_n_5e14b935c5b6c7b859d17b97

Yeah. THANK GOD! I know of countless people who have been abusing THAT system. Frankly I'm tired of paying for these people who only work hard at not working.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 01/08/20 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
By the way... whatever happened to that impeachment?

It occurred on December 18. It was worldwide news. Your vaca must have been somewhere really off the grid.

Stonington_QB wrote:
thinking this thread would have died Rolling Eyes

Threads stay alive when people post in them, like you just did twice. That pushes them back to the top of the page.

PostPosted: 01/08/20 8:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:

It occurred on December 18. It was worldwide news. Your vaca must have been somewhere really off the grid.

Doesn't "happen" until the articles are submitted to the Senate. That hasn't happened. Until it does, it's nothing more than a vote + political stunt.

Luuuc wrote:

Threads stay alive when people post in them, like you just did twice. That pushes them back to the top of the page.

It was already at the top. Didn't need my help! Although I'd like to point out that no one seems to be talking about it (impeachment) any more...

Howee

PostPosted: 01/08/20 11:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
.... Although I'd like to point out that no one seems to be talking about it (impeachment) any more...

NO ONE? That's a bit hyperbolic....call Nancy, she'll tell you quite the contrary. What's to be said here? If you withhold your erudite and prophetic First Class pronouncements from all here, what are we, the downtrodden Reb minions ever to learn about the First Class Impeachment?

Perhaps you can provide us with some more gems like this earlier one from your First Class Brain (the one connected to the Fox News with your skull anodes). They're priceless.
Stonington_QB wrote:
A growing number of House Democrats in swing states have voiced their concerns about moving forward with impeachment without any evidence of wrongdoing. It's possible they no longer have 218 votes and this vote will die in the House.
Rolling Eyes

Your visionary prowess is stunning. Or maybe the anodes shorted out.

PostPosted: 01/09/20 6:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
.... Although I'd like to point out that no one seems to be talking about it (impeachment) any more...

NO ONE? That's a bit hyperbolic....call Nancy, she'll tell you quite the contrary. What's to be said here? If you withhold your erudite and prophetic First Class pronouncements from all here, what are we, the downtrodden Reb minions ever to learn about the First Class Impeachment?

No one ON THIS BOARD has been talking about impeachment, genius. Everyone else got that except for you.

Howee wrote:

Stonington_QB wrote:
A growing number of House Democrats in swing states have voiced their concerns about moving forward with impeachment without any evidence of wrongdoing. It's possible they no longer have 218 votes and this vote will die in the House.
Rolling Eyes

Your visionary prowess is stunning. Or maybe the anodes shorted out.

Because I said that's it's possible they don't have the votes? THAT is your big victory lap? I guess you have to claim victory somewhere. You know, since the bipartisan vote was AGAINST impeachment, and since the party has become so extreme that one of your newly minted House members has switched parties. Then there's the fact that there have been no articles of impeachment sent to the Senate. But go ahead, keep attacking me. I'm the one who's really laughing.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 01/09/20 8:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
No one ON THIS BOARD has been talking about impeachment, genius. Everyone else got that except for you.

I think it's more that everyone else chooses to not engage with you. At least that's my usual path to saving my sanity here.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
cthskzfn

PostPosted: 01/09/20 9:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump can't speak, sniffs 20x/minute, began his bs speech yesterday out of breath.

Dude is clearly ill. (Aside from his sociopath tendencies)

Will the media address this?

PostPosted: 01/09/20 12:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
I think it's more that everyone else chooses to not engage with you. At least that's my usual path to saving my sanity here.

Why not? Do you choose to engage only with people who agree with you? That doesn't answer why the subject has been changed from impeachment to whatever it is people have decided to talk about here. Are you saying that nobody wants to talk about impeachment because they're afraid of me? If you can't handle debate or difference of opinion, that's on you. There are some on this board who like to take the low road, at which point I respond in kind. To them. But you respond to them because you agree with their politics.

Shades

PostPosted: 01/09/20 2:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oK0BJKwMsjY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 01/09/20 2:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gJiYCBdWDYM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 36 of 43

Jump to: