RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2019 -20 NCAAW fantasy game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myrtle

PostPosted: 12/22/19 3:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
Madison Seagrist had one helluva game today for Villanova, including 43 points, 10 rebounds. 6-10 3pt shots and 3 blocks. Too bad I didn't play her.

that's been the story of my fantasy life this year!

How about my center shooting 1-12, 0-5 from three? That pretty much takes care of my week.

- Amanda Gorman
myrtle

PostPosted: 12/23/19 12:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wishy washy indeed but as soon as we dropped her, Mack had a nice game. I'm desperate so will

waive K.Scott, ISU who totally screwed us and if she can't play against mids because (according to the announcers) they were 'physical' with her, how will she manage in the B12?
re-sign Ellie Mack, tf, Bucknell who at least plays in a poodie league.

I'm searching for answers here...and maybe a miracle. I keep thinking it can't get worse...then it does.

- Amanda Gorman
Pureformofthegame

PostPosted: 12/27/19 3:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NM

adamj95

PostPosted: 12/28/19 8:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Week 7:

1-02: G: Chennedy Carter, Texas A&M (vs. Arkansas) SEC
1-02: G: Christyn Williams, UCONN (vs. Wichita State) AAC
1-02: F: Samantha Brunelle, Notre Dame (vs. Pittsburgh) ACC
1-04: F: Nalyssa Smith, Baylor (vs. Oklahoma) BIG 12
1-02: TF: Olivia Nelson Ododa, UCONN (vs. Wichita State) AAC
1-03: U: Satou Sabally, Oregon, (vs. Colorado) Pac 12
1-02: U: Aliyah Boston, South Carolina (vs. Kentucky) SEC
1-05: U: Kai Moon, Binghampton (vs. Albany) American East

PostPosted: 12/29/19 12:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Week 7

12/31: F, Shadeen Samuels, Seton Hall (at Xavier) - BEAST
1/2: G, Valerie Higgins, Pacific (vs LMU) - WCC
1/3: G, Becca Hittner, Drake (vs Northern Iowa) - MVC
1/4: F, Natasha Mack, Oklahoma State (vs Kansas) - BXII
1/4: TF, Jazz Bond, North Florida (at North Alabama) - ASUN
1/4: U, Micaela Kelly, Central Michigan (at Akron) - MAC
1/5: U, Chanelle Molina, Washington State (at California) - PAC12
1/5: U, Abby O'Connor, Loyola Chicago (vs Southern Illinois) - MVC

ALT - 1/4: G/F, Courtney Woods, Northern Illinois (at Ohio) - MAC

Coyotes

PostPosted: 12/29/19 4:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Madison Seagrist had one helluva game today for Villanova, including 43 points, 10 rebounds. 6-10 3pt shots and 3 blocks. Too bad I didn't play her.

that's been the story of my fantasy life this year!

How about my center shooting 1-12, 0-5 from three? That pretty much takes care of my week.

Your guard wanted to get in on the action going 1-8. Embarassed

The good news is that your backup for Basallo, in Utti had a pretty decent stat-line, but I fear it won't be enough unless Kelly Campbell has a career game against Marquettte. You know what they say...never trust a Campbell. I sure won't until I see the result.

myrtle

PostPosted: 12/29/19 5:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Even worse, my backup guard is actually Duffy not Utti. I'd have liked to have Utti instead. But Duffy is going along with all my players having career worse games for this week! At this point, we're just laughing because it's so ridiculous. If it were scrabble, I'd just turn in my hand at this point. I think you're going to win 9-1!

- Amanda Gorman
Coyotes

PostPosted: 12/29/19 5:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Even worse, my backup guard is actually Duffy not Utti. I'd have liked to have Utti instead. But Duffy is going along with all my players having career worse games for this week! At this point, we're just laughing because it's so ridiculous. If it were scrabble, I'd just turn in my hand at this point. I think you're going to win 9-1!

Yikes. It's a good thing that you've already gotten steals locked up. There's no way for me to subtract steals for you is there? Laughing

myrtle

PostPosted: 12/29/19 5:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coyotes wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Yikes. It's a good thing that you've already gotten steals locked up. There's no way for me to subtract steals for you is there? Laughing

I was thinking about that. Can I turn in some steals for assists? Not that it really makes a difference. I think the shooting is going to be an all-time low for us.

- Amanda Gorman
calbearman76

PostPosted: 12/29/19 6:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just watched Felicia Leggett Jack making it sound like Summer Hemphill will not play this season. Therefore:

Drop: Summer Hemphill F Buffalo
Add: Dariauna Lewis F Alabama A&M (SWAC)

Lewis started at Missouri St. where she had little impact, but seems to be playing much better in her new surroundings.

I also had hopes for Katlyn Gilbert, but today she had arguably her best game of the season with 16 points, 9 assists and 6 rebounds, she also had 7 turnovers and was only 5-19 in field goals. Therefore:

Drop: Katlyn Gilbert G Notre Dame
Add: Kendall Heremaia G Fordham (A10)

That leaves me with only my top 5 draft picks remaining from the original roster. My number 1 pick, Lauren Cox is supposed to play again tomorrow and I will see how that affects the minutes for Queen Egbo.

Coyotes

PostPosted: 12/29/19 6:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Coyotes wrote:
myrtle wrote:

I was thinking about that. Can I turn in some steals for assists? Not that it really makes a difference. I think the shooting is going to be an all-time low for us.

Only if I can turn all my extra points into other stats too! It looks like I didn't need to go for the 3rd most points in league history.

I'll have to evaluate some changes as I deal with the plumbing issues that my apartment is failing to fix.

Coyotes

PostPosted: 12/29/19 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just a heads up that there may be issues getting official scores from Western Illinois and South Dakota tonight—per the Yotes release.

In any case, Myrtle would have you believe that Ciara Duffy went off for 50, on 14-14 shooting, 7-7 from deep, and 12-12 from the line while racking up 26 rebounds, 15 assists, 10 blocks, and zero turnovers. Oh, she also had negative eight steals.

myrtle

PostPosted: 12/29/19 8:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coyotes wrote:
Just a heads up that there may be issues getting official scores from Western Illinois and South Dakota tonight—per the Yotes release.

In any case, Myrtle would have you believe that Ciara Duffy went off for 50, on 14-14 shooting, 7-7 from deep, and 12-12 from the line while racking up 26 rebounds, 15 assists, 10 blocks, and zero turnovers. Oh, she also had negative eight steals.

The problem is I watched part of the game...and it didn't look good! Well, maybe we will have to count Utti's game instead Wink

- Amanda Gorman
calbearman76

PostPosted: 12/29/19 10:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Coyotes wrote:

The problem is I watched part of the game...and it didn't look good! Well, maybe we will have to count Utti's game instead Wink

If only it would matter. Laughing

myrtle

PostPosted: 12/29/19 11:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ok. Today is the first day of the rest of the season. We will retreat from players who have royally f*cked us. She will now have another monster game, but I just cannot hang on to wait for it:

Mikesell, g, Maryland is history
sign Breanna Wright, g, Abilene Christian

Maybe now prayers can be answered Laughing

- Amanda Gorman
Coyotes

PostPosted: 12/29/19 11:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Coyotes wrote:

I'm fine with counting Utti's points instead. That makes it a 8.5-1.5 rout in my favour. Laughing While Duffy didn't have the most stellar game, she did help you out in a key statistical category to eke out a half point more than Utti would've given you. I'm happy to report that your three point shooting was only the third-lowest in league history, fairly atypical of the Miracles -- but maybe that's just my defense finally showing up. Now, if we can just get the Cardinal to do the same....on threes. Say what you want about Miss Duffy, but she did save you from a historically bad free throw shooting performance.

Laughing

Coyotes

PostPosted: 12/29/19 11:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Seasonal Records:

Field Goals Made: 57, Coyote, Week 1
Field Goals Attempted: 140, Calbearman, Week 5
Field Goal Percentage: 57.69%, Miraclez, Week 2
Free Throws Made: 43, Coyote, Week 1
Free Throws Attempted: 59, Tbinta, Week 5
Free Throw Percentage: 88%, Tbinta, Week 3
3FG Made: 19, Calbearman, Week 4
3FG Attempts: 51, Calbearman, Week 5
3FG Percentage: 54.29%, Calbearman, Week 4

Rebounds: 92, Matt, Week 2
Assists: 31, Adam, Week 1
Blocks: 19, Pureform, Week 2 & Hoopmom, Week 6
Steals: 19, Myrtle, Week 2 & Lynx Week 3
Turnovers: 25, Adam, Week 1

I'm contemplating whether to come up with a Book of Shame. Would people be offended if I highlighted historically bad weeks for teams for all to fling evil looks at? Or is that just not in the spirit of this fun league?

Coyotes

PostPosted: 12/30/19 12:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
ok. Today is the first day of the rest of the season. We will retreat from players who have royally f*cked us. She will now have another monster game, but I just cannot hang on to wait for it:

In any case, I think this is a good move, looking more closely at her stats. There are a few players out there I'm eyeing that I'm surprised haven't been picked up yet but I haven't figured out who to drop for them just yet.

Lineup:

1/1: (F), M. Nelson, Denver (Summit) vs. North Dakota
1/2: (U), S. Johnson, Rider (MAAC), vs. Niagara
1/3: (F), S. Rhine, Drake (MVC) vs. Northern Iowa
1/3: (G), A. Joens, Iowa State (B12) vs. Texas Tech
1/5: (G), M. Pivec, Oregon State (Pac-12) vs. Colorado
1/5: (G), R. Howard, Kentucky (SEC) vs. Tennessee Confused
1/5: (C), J. Bailey, North Carolina (ACC) vs. Virginia Tech (Surely, this is better than playing literally anyone against the Hoos?)
1/5: (U), E. Hogdson, William and Mary (CAA) vs. Towson (I may regret this.)

Bench:

Bella Alarie (Princeton), Ivy, vs. Break State (DNP)
1st Guard Backup: 1/3: (G) S. Lott, Marquette (BEAST) vs. Creighton
1st Forward Backup: Move Ashley Joens, Iowa State to Forward, and play 1/4: (G) M. Miller, Cleveland State vs. Northern Kentucky!

Kamiah Smalls is killing me. I want her to be good. May the CAA Season be kind to her. All in all, I'm really happy with how my team has turned out.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 12/30/19 2:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

Breanna Wright was in my last 5 players I considered adding last week and this week. The only thing that kept me off her was that 4 of her 11 games so far this season were against non Division 1 schools, but the Southland isn't exactly a power conference.

Hoopsmom

PostPosted: 12/30/19 10:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The stats for the South Dakota / Western Illinois game that are posted online are still wrong - they had problems with their computer, and it’s almost like they just guessed for the second quarter stats. They are missing rebounds, fouls, and assists, and the minutes are wrong for a few players. My husband is the stats guy for our high school team, and he went through and charted the game last night from the replay. Hopefully it will be corrected once the team coaches have time to go through it and redo it. They have done this in the past.

myrtle

PostPosted: 12/30/19 1:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoopsmom wrote:
The stats for the South Dakota / Western Illinois game that are posted online are still wrong - they had problems with their computer, and it’s almost like they just guessed for the second quarter stats. They are missing rebounds, fouls, and assists, and the minutes are wrong for a few players. My husband is the stats guy for our high school team, and he went through and charted the game last night from the replay. Hopefully it will be corrected once the team coaches have time to go through it and redo it. They have done this in the past.

Thanks for the info. I was watching the game in the first half and it was like the stats just went dead. I knew Hannah had a nice game and Duffy had too many turnovers and too many missed threes but was surprised at the number of assists and made FTs. When I watched of course I'm rooting for Duffy but she made so many nice passes only to have teammates struggle to put the ball in the hoop. The bane of a PG! I think they had too much to eat over the Holiday!

For my fantasy team, it's kind of hilarious that we pride ourselves on threes and FT shooting and we ended up at 21% and 65%. I don't even consider a player if they don't shoot at least 75% from FT!

- Amanda Gorman
myrtle

PostPosted: 12/30/19 1:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Breanna Wright was in my last 5 players I considered adding last week and this week. The only thing that kept me off her was that 4 of her 11 games so far this season were against non Division 1 schools, but the Southland isn't exactly a power conference.

Yeah, I went thru and looked at the stats for each game before deciding.

- Amanda Gorman
tbinta

PostPosted: 12/30/19 7:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tbinta wrote:
tbinta wrote:
tbinta wrote:

PERIOD 5: 12/03 - 12/16 (WEEK 5/6)

12-07: G,ERICA OGWUMIKE,RICE,CUSA (@ TSU,SWAC)
12-07: G,CHELSEA DUNGEE,ARK,SEC (vs KSU,B12)
12-08: F,AE’RIANNA HARRIS,PUR,B10 (vs KENT,MAC)
12-04: F,BEATRICE MOMPREMIER,MIA,ACC (vs IND,B10)
12-05: U,HAILEY LEIDEL,UMASS,A10 (vs UNH,AEC)
12-04: C, ELEAH PARKER,PENN,IVY (@ LAS,A10)
12-07: U,CIERRA HOOKS,OHIO,MAC (vs IUPUI,HL)
12-04: U,UNIQUE THOMPSON,AUB,SEC (@ USA,SUNB)

PERIOD 6: 12/17 - 12/30 (WEEK 7/8 )

12-22: G,KIANA WILLIAMS,STAN,P12 (@ TEX,B12)
12-29: G,CHELSEA DUNGEE,ARK,SEC (UTM,OVC)
12-28: F,UNIQUE THOMPSON,AUB,SEC (JSU,OVC)
12-21: F,AE’RIANNA HARRIS,PUR,B10 (BGSU,MAC)
12-30: TF,KENNEDY NICHOLAS,SAC,BSKY (MONT,BSKY)
12-17: U,BEATRICE MOMPREMIER,MIA,ACC (BING,AEC)
12-29: U,ALEAH GOODMAN,OSU,P12 (CSUB,WAC)
12-21: U,HAILEY LEIDEL,UMASS,A10 (@ IONA,MAAC)

FYI: I quoted Period 5 for my own use...Hope it’s not too confusing..also all this time I was placing Sac St in WAC they’re Big Sky my bad...lol

PERIOD 6: ALTERNATES
12-29: G,C.HOOKS,OHIO,MAC (@ CHATT,SOCON) (for K.Williams,STAN)
12-21: D.PITTS,MIN,B10 (LEH,PAT) (for A.Goodman,OSU)

I want to play my alts..I don’t know if your supposed to announce or what.

PostPosted: 12/30/19 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Yeah, I went thru and looked at the stats for each game before deciding.

You also probably consulted the star charts, decided if mercury was in retrograde or not, checked with the Oracle at Delphi, asked Tara at Chalk Talk, and rummaged for videos from last season.

tbinta

PostPosted: 12/31/19 12:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ADD
KENDRIAN ELLIOTT,SR,F,6-2,TULS,AAC

DROP
KENNEDY NICHOLAS,SAC,BSKY

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 21 of 28

Jump to: