RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

12.22 #1 Stanford @ Texas 1p espn2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 8988
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 2:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Chop chop chop.....!!!!



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 12353
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 3:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lmao.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 8988
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Hoops9092 wrote:
So tired of watching Charli Collier taunt people


She’s good but something tells me she believes she better than what the film says Laughing


Finishing with 20 pts 19 rebs I may need to reconsider how good she may be myself!



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 5888
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Divine game with a resurrection story by Holmes and a righteous ending.
Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 12546
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 3:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
i expect a relative romp, even on the road.

Tex usually is a clusterF.


Laughing Laughing Laughing Jeezus Pleezus! "cluster", eh?? Razz

Well, this one oughtta send the TX haterz out to the ionosphere and beyond. But I can't pretend I'm not shocked, either.

I dunno....more of the PaBoOM thang?



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
"Inévitablement, les canards voleront"
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 12353
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 3:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
i expect a relative romp, even on the road.

Tex usually is a clusterF.


Laughing Laughing Laughing Jeezus Pleezus! clusterF, eh?? Razz

Well, this one oughtta send the TX haterz out to the ionosphere and beyond.

I dunno....more of the PaBoOM thang?


So now the "one game means little " argument is moot? Laughing



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
Iluvacc



Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 2883



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 4:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Karen Aston just took herself off the hot seat


Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 12546
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 4:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
So now the "one game means little " argument is moot? Laughing


Well, A: I don't think you've ever heard that one from ME, and B: Hey, when you're unranked and beat the current #1, that's a BIG 'one game'. Especially in March. Cool

Obviously, "can it be replicated?" is the big question, and consistency is not Karen's forte.



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
"Inévitablement, les canards voleront"
ucbart



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 1584
Location: New York


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 5:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Hoops9092 wrote:
So tired of watching Charli Collier taunt people


She’s good but something tells me she believes she better than what the film says Laughing


Finishing with 20 pts 19 rebs I may need to reconsider how good she may be myself!


Collier, to me, looks to me like she might be the best young big at the next level. Aston just has to develop her. Elissa Cunane looks like the best young post in the country because she has a better coach.

There are some good sophomore post players this year with those two and Olivia Nelson-Ododa


taropatch



Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 661
Location: Kau Rubbish Dump


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 7:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm stunned. Live by the three, die by the three. I guess Stanford drops to #3 and UConn, Oregon inch up.


linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 4322



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/19 9:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just got home from watching UConn dismantle a less than stellar Oklahoma and I see this score. I wondered how long the Trees would last with the No 1 on their backs. Couldn't even make it to Christmas? For shame. And losing to TEXAS? Double for shame.

Don't lose heart fans. It's back to friendly Maples for the next 4 games. Then a "road" game at Berkeley on 1/12.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 12353
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/23/19 9:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
Just got home from watching UConn dismantle a less than stellar Oklahoma and I see this score. I wondered how long the Trees would last with the No 1 on their backs. Couldn't even make it to Christmas? For shame. And losing to TEXAS? Double for shame.

Don't lose heart fans. It's back to friendly Maples for the next 4 games. Then a "road" game at Berkeley on 1/12.


I'd say it's about 50-50 UConn holds the top spot until the 1/13 poll. Speaking of Baylor, when is Cox expected to return?



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 4322



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/23/19 2:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
linkster wrote:
Just got home from watching UConn dismantle a less than stellar Oklahoma and I see this score. I wondered how long the Trees would last with the No 1 on their backs. Couldn't even make it to Christmas? For shame. And losing to TEXAS? Double for shame.

Don't lose heart fans. It's back to friendly Maples for the next 4 games. Then a "road" game at Berkeley on 1/12.


I'd say it's about 50-50 UConn holds the top spot until the 1/13 poll. Speaking of Baylor, when is Cox expected to return?


From what I have read she is cleared to practice and play and has been for a week or three.
As for UConn, when I look at this current team with the memories of what they have been in the past I can't believe they are the best team at this point in the country. Then I try and find those that are better (again, at this point) and while I do see others as good there are none who have separated themselves from the pack.
As much as I want UConn to win them all, they would benefit from some team having a great game against them. I believe that improvement comes from adversity. Better in Jan/Feb than in April.




Last edited by linkster on 12/23/19 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5940



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/23/19 2:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Iluvacc wrote:
Karen Aston just took herself off the hot seat


Was never on it.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 12353
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/23/19 4:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
linkster wrote:
Just got home from watching UConn dismantle a less than stellar Oklahoma and I see this score. I wondered how long the Trees would last with the No 1 on their backs. Couldn't even make it to Christmas? For shame. And losing to TEXAS? Double for shame.

Don't lose heart fans. It's back to friendly Maples for the next 4 games. Then a "road" game at Berkeley on 1/12.


I'd say it's about 50-50 UConn holds the top spot until the 1/13 poll. Speaking of Baylor, when is Cox expected to return?


From what I have read she is cleared to practice and play and has been for a week or three.
As for UConn, when I look at this current team with the memories of what they have been in the past I can't believe they are the best team at this point in the country. Then I try and find those that are better (again, at this point) and while I do see others as good there are none who have separated themselves from the pack.
As nuch as want UConn to win them all, they would benefit from some team having a great game against them. I believe that improvement comes from adversity. Better in Jan/Feb than in April.


In summation, it's a down year. Very Happy

I'm feeling better about some of those ridiculous, current UConn streaks remaining intact.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin