RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Missouri St @ South Dakota - 11/25/19

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 52970



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/25/19 12:16 pm    ::: Missouri St @ South Dakota - 11/25/19 Reply Reply with quote

Vermillion, SD - 8:00 PM ET
TV: None

Video stream:
https://goyotes.com/watch/?Live=800&type=Live

https://www.espn.com/watch?id=e794baf8-8e2a-4467-817e-f9d2076e753a&rb=true (ESPN+)

Audio:
https://tunein.com/radio/Missouri-St-Bears-at-South-Dakota-Coyotes-Nov-25-2019-p1267237/

Live stats:
https://goyotes.com/sidearmstats/wbball/summary



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned


Last edited by Shades on 11/26/19 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 25813



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/25/19 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

this should be fun.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 25813



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/25/19 8:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

as advertised.
Yotes struggling against this very, very good Missouri State team.
And the announcer is fantastic.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 5518
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/26/19 11:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Missouri State takes it, 74-66. This is still the team Kellie Harper built. I'm watching to see what Coach Mox does with them. It'll be interesting to see how she recruits. This could become a very good program.



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
PRballer



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 2300



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/26/19 1:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
Missouri State takes it, 74-66. This is still the team Kellie Harper built. I'm watching to see what Coach Mox does with them. It'll be interesting to see how she recruits. This could become a very good program.


With two Final Fours to their name in 1992 and 2001 and as the alma mater of Jackie Stiles, pretty sure Missouri State is indeed already a "very good program."

Very Happy


mzonefan



Joined: 15 Oct 2005
Posts: 3365
Location: Ann Arbor, MI


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/26/19 4:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PRballer wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
Missouri State takes it, 74-66. This is still the team Kellie Harper built. I'm watching to see what Coach Mox does with them. It'll be interesting to see how she recruits. This could become a very good program.


With two Final Fours to their name in 1992 and 2001 and as the alma mater of Jackie Stiles, pretty sure Missouri State is indeed already a "very good program."

Very Happy


In the “what have you done lately” category, WAS a very good program. Due to last year’s run to the sweet sixteen, they are on the way to being one again.


summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 5518
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/26/19 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mzonefan wrote:
PRballer wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
Missouri State takes it, 74-66. This is still the team Kellie Harper built. I'm watching to see what Coach Mox does with them. It'll be interesting to see how she recruits. This could become a very good program.


With two Final Fours to their name in 1992 and 2001 and as the alma mater of Jackie Stiles, pretty sure Missouri State is indeed already a "very good program."

Very Happy


In the “what have you done lately” category, WAS a very good program. Due to last year’s run to the sweet sixteen, they are on the way to being one again.


My point exactly.



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin