RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 11/22/19 11:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
sambista wrote:
taropatch wrote:
Chris Wallace didn't tweet that. It was some impersonator.

this is not my era! how do you know that? how was i supposed to know that?!

I thought that the blue dot made it a verified account belonging to the person. So before I made an ass of myself (again!), I googled it.

Quote:
The blue verified badge on Twitter lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic.

The badge appears next to the name on an account’s profile and next to the account name in search results. It is always the same color and placed in the same location, regardless of profile or theme color customizations.

Accounts that don’t have the badge next to their name but that display it somewhere else, for example in the profile photo, header photo, or bio, are not verified accounts.

Looking at it closer it seems like the one on the Chris account isn't as close to the name as the on on Trump's. It's also maybe a little smaller and a slightly different color of blue. Or maybe it's that I just got up and am not fully awake yet.

i'm glad i'm not the only one! yeah, i noticed those little things, but seriously? if you gotta work that hard - and i honestly don't think most people would notice those little details - it's not working.

PostPosted: 11/22/19 11:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The saddest (scariest?) part of all this is that we never have to 'stretch' to ascertain that Trump's tweets are actually his. Shocked I can give Chris the benefit of the doubt that he may not have authored the tweet ascribed to him, but Don the Con's? No question.

Even if Chris DID write it, who can blame him? Yes, any and all who engage the schitmeister will be drug into his dirt....tough to come out if it unscathed.

PostPosted: 11/22/19 12:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
sambista wrote:
taropatch wrote:
Chris Wallace didn't tweet that. It was some impersonator.

this is not my era! how do you know that? how was i supposed to know that?!

I thought that the blue dot made it a verified account belonging to the person. So before I made an ass of myself (again!), I googled it.

Quote:
The blue verified badge on Twitter lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic.

The badge appears next to the name on an account’s profile and next to the account name in search results. It is always the same color and placed in the same location, regardless of profile or theme color customizations.

Accounts that don’t have the badge next to their name but that display it somewhere else, for example in the profile photo, header photo, or bio, are not verified accounts.

Looking at it closer it seems like the one on the Chris account isn't as close to the name as the on on Trump's. It's also maybe a little smaller and a slightly different color of blue. Or maybe it's that I just got up and am not fully awake yet.

Perhaps because tRumps name is longer.

PostPosted: 11/22/19 4:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:

this is not my era!

I want that as a tattoo.

PostPosted: 11/23/19 10:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kaG4HktDFXY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2X_I_sX4krs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 11/23/19 11:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

STATE DEPARTMENT RELEASES UKRAINE DOCUMENTS TO AMERICAN OVERSIGHT
https://www.americanoversight.org/state-department-releases-ukraine-documents-to-american-oversight

Genero36

PostPosted: 11/23/19 3:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 11/23/19 8:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nunes is another, in a long line, of Republican pieces of shit.

PostPosted: 11/23/19 11:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stephen Colbert and his writers are the best!

"Pompe-o!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my-5beVW0v4

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/24/19 8:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NM

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Shades

PostPosted: 11/24/19 11:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5c8QLxIOyVA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/25/19 8:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Secretary of the Navy: " "I hereby acknowledge my termination."

Quote:
The rule of law is what sets us apart from our adversaries. Good order and discipline is what has enabled our victory against foreign tyranny time and again....

Quote:
The Constitution, and the Uniform Code of Military Justice, are the shields that set us apart, and the beacons that protect us all.

Quote:
Unfortunately, it has become apparent that in this respect, I no longer share the same understanding with the Commander in Chief who appointed me, in regards to the key principle of good order and discipline. I cannot in good conscience obey an order that I believe violates the sacred oath I took in the presence of my family, my flag and my faith to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

When are the republicans going to wake up and realize the damage that Trump is doing? Will they ever? Do I need to give up hope?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/25/richard-spencers-last-letter-navy-chief-after-seal-gallagher-case/4295123002/

Genero36

PostPosted: 11/25/19 9:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M3TfDtri4Dk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3TfDtri4Dk

No honor among thieves.

PostPosted: 11/25/19 9:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

House Intelligence Committee in possession of video, audio recordings from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas

Quote:
Sources tell ABC News the tapes were provided as part of that congressional subpoena issued to Parnas, and the former Giuliani ally also provided a number of documents both in English and Ukrainian to the committee in two separate productions, sources told ABC News.

However, some of the material sought by congressional investigators is already in possession of federal investigators within the Southern District of New York and thus held up from being turned over, according to sources familiar with the matter.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-intelligence-committee-possession-video-audio-recordings-giuliani/story?id=67276448

PostPosted: 11/25/19 12:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Secretary of the Navy: " "I hereby acknowledge my termination."

Quote:
The rule of law is what sets us apart from our adversaries. Good order and discipline is what has enabled our victory against foreign tyranny time and again....

Quote:
The Constitution, and the Uniform Code of Military Justice, are the shields that set us apart, and the beacons that protect us all.

Quote:
Unfortunately, it has become apparent that in this respect, I no longer share the same understanding with the Commander in Chief who appointed me, in regards to the key principle of good order and discipline. I cannot in good conscience obey an order that I believe violates the sacred oath I took in the presence of my family, my flag and my faith to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

When are the republicans going to wake up and realize the damage that Trump is doing? Will they ever? Do I need to give up hope?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/25/richard-spencers-last-letter-navy-chief-after-seal-gallagher-case/4295123002/

the damage is long done. now it's up to us to rebuild. or accept a new reality.

if there's a positive that can be coerced from all this, it's that we have no excuse not to be woke, we won't get fooled again (???), and we'll be properly vigilant.

my new friends in portugal keep saying the same thing, as a way of forgiving us our ignorances, which gives me pause: "your country is still very young."

PostPosted: 11/25/19 1:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 11/25/19 1:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JUfmfVGhUGk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 11/25/19 2:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If they vote to impeach and it passes the house, it will go to a trial. If that happens, the senators running for office will not be able to campaign for 6 weeks. All of the witnesses that the Democrats did not allow to be questioned could be subpoenaed. These and some other reasons are why I still think there will NOT be a vote. And should a vote come to pass, I think it will be voted down. Not all Democrats want this to go to trial.

pilight

PostPosted: 11/25/19 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It will never go to trial. Nancy Pelosi is smarter than Newt Gingrich. She will never bring it to a vote unless she's sure they'll win in the senate, which will only happen if public sentiment is overwhelmingly anti-Trump. If it comes to that point, Trump will resign for "medical reasons" (he's already laying groundwork for this with his unscheduled visit to Walter Reed) and that will end it.

PostPosted: 11/25/19 2:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zW1jTAy4teg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://youtu.be/zW1jTAy4teg

PostPosted: 11/25/19 4:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
It will never go to trial. Nancy Pelosi is smarter than Newt Gingrich. She will never bring it to a vote unless she's sure they'll win in the senate, which will only happen if public sentiment is overwhelmingly anti-Trump. If it comes to that point, Trump will resign for "medical reasons" (he's already laying groundwork for this with his unscheduled visit to Walter Reed) and that will end it.

this sounds about right.

PostPosted: 11/26/19 9:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump support rises during impeachment hearings in Microsoft News poll

Quote:
In the context of the impeachment hearings, 32 percent said they were more favorable after the second week; up significantly from 24 after the first week of hearings.

However, as we've found in other polls on Trump, there were significant difference by age. Support in the Trump in the context of the impeachment hearings for people 18-29 jumped 6 percentage points, to 30 percent from 24 percent. Other demographic groups also had more support for Trump -- people 64 and older continued to be the least supportive of President Trump over impeachment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-support-rises-during-impeachment-hearings-in-microsoft-news-poll/ar-BBXk0G5?li=BBnb7Kz

PostPosted: 11/26/19 12:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Trump support rises during impeachment hearings in Microsoft News poll

Quote:
In the context of the impeachment hearings, 32 percent said they were more favorable after the second week; up significantly from 24 after the first week of hearings.

However, as we've found in other polls on Trump, there were significant difference by age. Support in the Trump in the context of the impeachment hearings for people 18-29 jumped 6 percentage points, to 30 percent from 24 percent. Other demographic groups also had more support for Trump -- people 64 and older continued to be the least supportive of President Trump over impeachment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-support-rises-during-impeachment-hearings-in-microsoft-news-poll/ar-BBXk0G5?li=BBnb7Kz

This poll is an outlier.

According to Nate Silver:

"Finally getting a few more impeachment polls and the notion that the numbers are moving against Democrats isn't looking so hot. +4 spread on supporting impeachment/removal, which is similar to the peak in October."

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/

PostPosted: 11/26/19 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump Denies Sending Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine for Biden Probe

Quote:
Giuliani has said publicly that he conducted an investigation “concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption” on Trump’s behalf.

Asked by O’Reilly what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine, Trump said “you have to ask that to Rudy.” “Rudy has other clients, other than me,” Trump said. “He’s done a lot of work in Ukraine over the years.”

Giuliani is under investigation by federal prosecutors related to his activities in Ukraine. Trump’s effort to force Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, to open investigations that could be damaging to his political rivals including former Vice President Joe Biden is the subject of the House impeachment inquiry.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-11-26/trump-denies-sending-rudy-giuliani-to-ukraine-for-biden-probe

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 11/26/19 7:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rudy, meet the Trump bus.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 30 of 43

Jump to: