RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

UNC Tar Heels doing great so far...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UNCWNBALuv

PostPosted: 11/23/19 4:17 pm    ::: UNC Tar Heels doing great so far... Reply Reply with quote

4-0 so far. Illinois, Missouri, and Alabama (maybe Temple) are the teams that could give the team fits soon, but I've already seen that equal size can be an issue.

That said, game adjustments and discipline seem to have improved. Janelle Bailey has some help in the post with Malu Tshitenge, and I'm liking Madinah Muhammad's game. Koenen has been consistent too.

Go Tar Heels!

myrtle

PostPosted: 11/23/19 8:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

welcome to rebs.
yes, hopefully a new era for the tarbabies.

- Amanda Gorman
readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 11/23/19 10:36 pm    ::: Re: UNC Tar Heels doing great so far... Reply Reply with quote

UNCWNBALuv wrote:
4-0 so far. Illinois, Missouri, and Alabama (maybe Temple) are the teams that could give the team fits soon, but I've already seen that equal size can be an issue.

That said, game adjustments and discipline seem to have improved. Janelle Bailey has some help in the post with Malu Tshitenge, and I'm liking Madinah Muhammad's game. Koenen has been consistent too.

Go Tar Heels!

You'll easily pass by the JPM Duke team, where in game adjustments and discipline are nowhere to be seen.

~rAf
UNCWNBALuv

PostPosted: 11/24/19 11:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks Myrtle. I've been here a few months, but had yet to post. I hope this season is a hint (or more) of a turnaround.

readyAIMfire53 - JPM has not changed her coaching style to keep up with how bball is being played now. Now do I want Duke to win against UNC? No. Do I want to see good basketball? YES PLEASE. JPM and SH were one in the same as far as not adjusting, and it was hard to watch UNC for a number of years. SH is gone. JPM needs to go right behind her.

readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 11/25/19 8:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

UNCWNBALuv wrote:
Thanks Myrtle. I've been here a few months, but had yet to post. I hope this season is a hint (or more) of a turnaround.

readyAIMfire53 - JPM has not changed her coaching style to keep up with how bball is being played now. Now do I want Duke to win against UNC? No. Do I want to see good basketball? YES PLEASE. JPM and SH were one in the same as far as not adjusting, and it was hard to watch UNC for a number of years. SH is gone. JPM needs to go right behind her.

You are SO right! I am glad to see another fan of women's bball recognize how bad it is for all of women's bball to keep bad coaches. As much as I loved to see Duke beat the Hatch for years, I look forward to GOOD competition in the future once Duke replaces the old tractor.

~rAf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: