RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Oregon (1) @ Syracuse (17) - 11/24/19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win this game?
Oregon
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Syracuse
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Shades

PostPosted: 11/21/19 10:16 pm    ::: Oregon (1) @ Syracuse (17) - 11/24/19 Reply Reply with quote

Syracuse, NY - 4:00 PM ET
TV: ACC Network

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch?id=1ca7341b-7116-44e8-b290-2f3e75e43185&rb=true

Audio:
https://cuse.com/watch/?Live=5146&type=Live

Live stats:
https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/game?gameId=401171135

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 11/24/19 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
myrtle

PostPosted: 11/24/19 4:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sabrina looks kinda sick...but maybe she always is that pale.

good thing for them that Satou is back.

- Amanda Gorman
linkster

PostPosted: 11/24/19 5:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I sat through the mess at tOSU and put this on expecting some better BB and I see that Or. is shooting 30%.

osubeavers

PostPosted: 11/24/19 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not much bench contribution in a 17 pt win. 4 pts on 4/11 from non-starters.

PostPosted: 11/25/19 12:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My FIRST EVER LIVE GAME TO WATCH OREGON--what a marvelous adventure. We made the 4 hour drive north to get from southern PA up to Syracuse, and it was worth every mile.

First just let me say the people (staff, organizers, fans, etc.) at Syracuse were Top Notch....marvelously friendly folks. I feared there'd be few/zero other Oregon fans, but found many like myself, who were fans and came from a reasonable distance to see this amazing club. The venue wasn't full, but, it WAS a great, energetic crowd.

The game had an almost odd, erratic energy to it at first. In the first quarter, Oregon seemed clearly dominant in dictating pace and controlling rebounds, especially offensive ones, but didn't seem able to convert those into easy points. Satou had 12 of their 15 first quarter points.

In the second quarter, Syracuse showed their best side, and make it competitive, with better defense, and improved presence in the post. Maeva Djaldi-Tabdi came into the game and made Ruthy's life a bit tougher.

Then, as those of you who watched the game saw, The Ducks put on their 3rd quarter blitz, and never looked back.

For a first-timer like me, it was just amazing to see these gals in real-time action. And....I got to sit next to freshman star Holly Winterburn's dad, a delightful gentleman who was proud for his first opportunity to be at his daughter's game, also. Of course, I had to wrangle the obligatory photos with Kelly, Sabrina, Satou, and Ruthy.....they are so patient with the many fans, and generous with their time.

If I knew how to post pics here, I gladly could, but....for now, just know I'm one Happy Duck! Very Happy

PostPosted: 11/25/19 2:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?id=28156042&endcard=false" allowfullscreen frameborder="0"></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: