RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 11/19/19 10:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Sure hope Vindman relaxes soon. He sounds like he's about to pee his pants.

Of course, I'd probably pass out if I was appearing before a congressional committee that was being broadcast to the world!

he's certainly the least of the witnesses so far. i would think that a person in his position would be more poised - and more careful with his words. he doesn't strike me as having been in many high-value interactions.

PostPosted: 11/19/19 11:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
next, please.

THEIR [read: Trump's, Guiliani's, The entire GOP's] libelous INTENTIONS and DEEDS say a lot about the absolute NEED for this impeachment investigation, especially in light of the obvious intent to TOTALLY UNDERMINE THE ELECTION/BALLOT BOX institution, as the perpetrators knew that was the only way they could procure their desired results [see: 2016]

Cthskzfn may defend Schiff's misstep, but not all Dems fall into that lock-step in the way that the entire GOP ('cept Mitt, maybe?) fall into the Uber-Lock-Step of defending the Libelous, Slanderous, Lying President who rules them with an Iron Fist. Their blind loyalty is a betrayal of their oath to uphold The Constitution, and of their pledge to serve their constituents over the interests of a known, corrupt criminal (that's Don the Con).

sambista wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Sure hope Vindman relaxes soon. He sounds like he's about to pee his pants.

Of course, I'd probably pass out if I was appearing before a congressional committee that was being broadcast to the world!

he's certainly the least of the witnesses so far. i would think that a person in his position would be more poised - and more careful with his words. he doesn't strike me as having been in many high-value interactions.

Vindman strikes me as a wee bit 'nerdy', but of a pure heart, committed to delivering The Truth. Jennifer Williams is very articulate and smooth--probably a lot brighter than her boss. Razz

PostPosted: 11/19/19 12:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rep. Swalwell's flatulent behavior seems to be getting more buzz than the rest of this entire inquiry.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/19/19 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Rep. Swalwell's flatulent behavior seems to be getting more buzz than the rest of this entire inquiry.

That was no more a fart than I'm a Trump fan. Rolling Eyes

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 11/19/19 10:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm old enough to remember the #OutlawGOP cries of "this is all just second and third-hand information".

Laughing

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 11/19/19 10:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Schiff's libelous accusations say a lot about the credibility of this entire impeachment inquiry. They're already making moves to go back to the Mueller investigation when this all goes south.

Cthskzfn's comment says all you need to know about him. The facts don't matter because hate is the only thing that's important.

Is winning at the ballot box on ideas just old hat nowadays?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The coddled FOXNEWS mind.

PostPosted: 11/20/19 12:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i just realized who gordon sondland reminds me of - rom, quark's dumb-enough brother.

PostPosted: 11/20/19 5:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So President Pelosi??

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Howee

PostPosted: 11/20/19 5:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
So President Pelosi??
Cool Yes, please. Very Happy

PostPosted: 11/20/19 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Devin Nunes has gone to that sunken place. Jimmy Jordan is so crazy he doesn’t care.

Republicans didn’t do anything but get laughed at all damn day. Just go home and pull your pissy panties to the side and warsh your asses. Then go to bed.

PostPosted: 11/20/19 9:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In his response to his perception of the hearing and Gordie's testimony, Trump's rant was THE most incoherent babbling I've ever heard him spout. His First-Grader notes were an embarrassment.... Shocked He must have been hoping the helicopter might start up to drown him out--no such luck.

PostPosted: 11/21/19 11:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dr. Hill is impressive as hell!!!!

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Shades

PostPosted: 11/21/19 11:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/shTfXVONjG0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 11/21/19 12:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iNnA8Xr_bAo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/21/19 5:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jim Jordan is a complete ass.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/21/19 5:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I want to hear from the ones that won't appear. Why won't they? If Trump isn't guilty of anything, wouldn't they only help him? What are they afraid of?

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/21/19 5:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:

I had most of today free and was able to either watch or listen to most of the hearing.

Dr. Hill is on a whole other level of intelligence than a very large part of this country. Her recall of events is impressive to me. I couldn't recall events and conversations of yesterday as completely as she recalled things that happened months/years ago. I guess that's why she has had the jobs that she's had and I've had the ones that I have. Smile

Howee

PostPosted: 11/21/19 5:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:

I loved the anecdote that Rep. Speier brought up, of Ms. Hill having her pigtails set on fire by a classmate--she's unflappable! Laughing And her admonitions of the GOP nonsense re: pretending Russia didn't interfere with 2016 is priceless.

PostPosted: 11/21/19 6:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

I loved the anecdote that Rep. Speier brought up, of Ms. Hill having her pigtails set on fire by a classmate--she's unflappable! Laughing And her admonitions of the GOP nonsense re: pretending Russia didn't interfere with 2016 is priceless.

That was great!!! Said a lot about her and her demeanor. I would have probably punched the kid.

Would be interesting to know what happened to that kid. What he's doing now.

Genero36

PostPosted: 11/21/19 8:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 11/21/19 8:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Shocked Very Happy Laughing

Nailed it. That was AOC worthy!!!!

sambista

PostPosted: 11/22/19 4:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

wow. i love this, but i regret he went there. with that, he lost in more ways than he can count, and trump kinda won. journalist no more, unless he sticks with commentary. and even then . . .

PostPosted: 11/22/19 4:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Chris Wallace didn't tweet that. It was some impersonator.

sambista

PostPosted: 11/22/19 5:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

taropatch wrote:

this is not my era! how do you know that? how was i supposed to know that?!

PostPosted: 11/22/19 8:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
taropatch wrote:

this is not my era! how do you know that? how was i supposed to know that?!

I thought that the blue dot made it a verified account belonging to the person. So before I made an ass of myself (again!), I googled it.

Quote:
The blue verified badge on Twitter lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic.

The badge appears next to the name on an account’s profile and next to the account name in search results. It is always the same color and placed in the same location, regardless of profile or theme color customizations.

Accounts that don’t have the badge next to their name but that display it somewhere else, for example in the profile photo, header photo, or bio, are not verified accounts.

Looking at it closer it seems like the one on the Chris account isn't as close to the name as the on on Trump's. It's also maybe a little smaller and a slightly different color of blue. Or maybe it's that I just got up and am not fully awake yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 29 of 43

Jump to: