RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Team USA @ Texas A&M - 11/07/19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 11/06/19 12:29 pm    ::: Team USA @ Texas A&M - 11/07/19 Reply Reply with quote

College Station, TX - 8:00 PM ET
TV: None

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch?id=7a805671-b7a3-4db4-bc9e-5821d9049716&rb=true

https://www.twitch.tv/nba/profile

Audio:
https://12thman.com/watch/?Live=2559&type=Live

Live stats:
https://12thman.com/sidearmstats/wbball/summary

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 11/07/19 3:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
bballgrl

PostPosted: 11/06/19 11:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

How can i see this game and why is it saying the game hasn't started yet. Where can it be seen?

Shades

PostPosted: 11/06/19 11:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
How can I see this game and why is it saying the game hasn't started yet. Where can it be seen?

It looks to be ESPN+, but all the Team USA college tour streams so far have been free at someplace or the other. Come back when it starts and I’m sure it’ll be known by then.

Richyyy

PostPosted: 11/07/19 12:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
How can i see this game and why is it saying the game hasn't started yet. Where can it be seen?

According to a USA Basketball tweet - https://twitter.com/usabasketball/status/1192245484095725568?s=20 - either via SEC Network or https://www.twitch.tv/nba . Game is tomorrow at 8pm ET though, hence not having started yet.

PostPosted: 11/07/19 12:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I looked at the wrong date on the schedule. Turns out women’s soccer is slotted at that time. It shows this game being on SECN+ (online).

Shades

PostPosted: 11/07/19 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Plum is playing in this game. Wilson is out.

WfanFrJmp

PostPosted: 11/07/19 8:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Carter is giving USAB buckets but umm did she actually just throw up? Confused

mavcarter
#NATC

PostPosted: 11/07/19 9:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Okay, Chennedy Carter can play. And the ability to create and just straight beat people off the dribble is damn near Pondexter in her prime good.

PostPosted: 11/07/19 9:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Okay, Chennedy Carter can play. And the ability to create and just straight beat people off the dribble is damn near Pondexter in her prime good.

Yep!

bballgrl

PostPosted: 11/07/19 9:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WfanFrJmp wrote:
mavcarter wrote:

Yep!

I watched Carter last year and wanted to see what she would do this season. She is good and should have a good season. I watch the college game and the wnba.

Stormeo

PostPosted: 11/08/19 1:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I liked seeing Diggins-Smith knock down all those open 3s. Plum got a few minutes & knocked down a couple, too. Collier probably won't be in Tokyo, but knocking down those open high-post/mid-range shots would do her a huge favor in increasing her stock. Man, like y'all have already said, Chennedy Carter is a certified baller.

I think the only active player in the WNBA from Texas A&M is Sydney Colson? Shocked Kelsey Bone and Anriel Howard (if she even counts haha) are still semi-relevant, but I can't really think of anyone else, despite the solid WBB program that A&M has had for a little while now.

Davis4632

PostPosted: 11/08/19 1:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
I liked seeing Diggins-Smith knock down all those open 3s. Plum got a few minutes & knocked down a couple, too. Collier probably won't be in Tokyo, but knocking down those open high-post/mid-range shots would do her a huge favor in increasing her stock. Man, like y'all have already said, Chennedy Carter is a certified baller.

I think the only active player in the WNBA from Texas A&M is Sydney Colson? Shocked Kelsey Bone and Anriel Howard (if she even counts haha) are still semi-relevant, but I can't really think of anyone else, despite the solid WBB program that A&M has had for a little while now.

There was Danielle Adams, but she's been out of the league for a couple of years.

Stormeo

PostPosted: 11/08/19 2:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Davis4632 wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

There was Danielle Adams, but she's been out of the league for a couple of years.

If Adams is still playing & even wants back in, I could see Dan Hughes giving it another go with her & bringing her into the Storm's training camp. Lord knows our team over the past few years has employed its fair share of out-of-shape limited-skillset players Laughing Adams did look promising at one point (until she didn't). On that note, I'd even hand a camp invite out to one PNW-Native Shoni Schimmel while I'm on this whole "out-of-shape restoration projects" theme; at least she could raise our attendance for a hot minute.

Randy

PostPosted: 11/08/19 9:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Doesn't Seattle already have good attendance? As for Shoni, love to see her make a comeback. Here's a recent article. Sounds like she is in good shape but more inclined to pursue coaching at this point.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/jun/29/former-wnba-all-star-shoni-schimmel-happy-to-retur/

Shades

PostPosted: 11/08/19 3:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Postgame vid: Acting head coach Reeve and Diggins

Reeve started out and included some kind words about Diggins, after which Diggins got emotional and could barely keep it together. She got better but still seems like she’s constantly on edge.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rAHelEFevcU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reeve could really use her position with Team USA to schmooze some of the WNBA free agents. Any chance she’ll butter up Diggins to look to the Lynx? Me personally, I’d prefer to pass on Diggins unless she came cheap. No Maya for Diggins nonsense. Even at a cheap price, she seems too troubled right now. May do more harm than good for a team. Let’s see how she handles the Olympics.

Reeve also recognized Carter as a future WNBA player, for what it’s worth.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6xnJfI0OvN8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Randy

PostPosted: 11/08/19 3:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

Reeve also recognized Carter as a future WNBA player, for what it’s worth.

Duh.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 11/08/19 5:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Skylar and her Post Pardom Shocked

PostPosted: 11/08/19 9:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Reeve could really use her position with Team USA to schmooze some of the WNBA free agents. Any chance she’ll butter up Diggins to look to the Lynx? Me personally, I’d prefer to pass on Diggins unless she came cheap. No Maya for Diggins nonsense. Even at a cheap price, she seems too troubled right now. May do more harm than good for a team. Let’s see how she handles the Olympics.

So max contract to Layshia Clarendon? Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: