RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Mississippi State 2019-2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 10/15/19 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bulldogs will pick the finished third in the SEC preseason media Poll. None of the pups were picked for the first or second team all conference.

TexDawg

PostPosted: 10/21/19 6:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just heard that Bre'Amber Scott is in the transfer portal. Sad to hear it, she's a good player. She'll definitely be missed.

PostPosted: 10/22/19 1:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TexDawg wrote:
I just heard that Bre'Amber Scott is in the transfer portal. Sad to hear it, she's a good player. She'll definitely be missed.

Making room for ?????

Isn't it an amazing coincidence that some programs that are full always have some minor player decide to move on just at the right time?

Davis4632

PostPosted: 10/24/19 12:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I used to be against this type of move (if true) but this is era of an revolving door of transfer, coaches pulling offers from high school recruits, and certain coaches offering perks to players that other coaches don't have the access to.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 10/25/19 8:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mississippi State had its maroon Madness scrimmage last evening.

https://hailstate.com/news/2019/10/24/womens-basketball-bulldogs-host-annual-maroon-white-scrimmage.aspx

The first half was an intersquad scrimmage, the last half was against male practice players. Usually these are more fan events than anything. Good showing by several of the frosh in any case.

TexDawg

PostPosted: 10/25/19 3:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
TexDawg wrote:

Making room for ?????

Isn't it an amazing coincidence that some programs that are full always have some minor player decide to move on just at the right time?

I have no inside information, but I know we'd like to get Kamilla Cardosa.

Also, my suspicion is that this is more Bre than Vic because Vic always speaks highly of her talent/work ethic and seems to really, really like her. I've also heard that the incoming freshmen Jackson and Mingo-Young have come in hot and with Danberry getting another year - I think playing time will be at a premium. Again, just stuff I've heard through the internet message board grapevine.

I'll be pulling for Bre wherever she lands. She's a good kid.

PostPosted: 10/31/19 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://mobile.twitter.com/HailStateWBK?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Vic gives media show.

Talks about the need for consistency and how the team is young. Unapologetic about the weaker schedule given the youth movement. Under classmen will play a huge role.

Team scrimmaged against Houston this past weekend. He felt it was a so-so effort.

Chloe Bibby and promise Taylor played extensive minutes. Physically they are good to go, but major rust. Bibby and AEH are gym rats. Hoping it rubs off on some of the other players.

What's the move Jessica Carter to the four but lack of consistency is holding her back for the time being. The same with Myah Taylor with regards to The point that position.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: