RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

2019-20 Overseas Updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 52636



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 10:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Are Kursk waiting on extra official Americans, or are they going with a roster that is technically all-European this season?


All the roster listings that I have seen so far have them with Bonner, Prince, Ndour and European Europeans. They did bulk up their domestic core slightly, but they clearly have less of a budget to work with this season. I suppose it could give them flexibility to add players later.

Ekaterinburg has no excuses this season. All their main challengers are weaker and they have a healthy Faulkner. If Torrens is back to her best, they should be utterly unstoppable in Europe. Vandersloot, Quigley, Griner, and whichever fourth foreigner they choose should be fine domestically.


Isn’t Meesseman returning to Ekaterinburg?

I noticed Musina has been putting up decent numbers. I wonder if she’ll get herself back onto Phoenix’s radar, or perhaps Wade’s in Chicago.

Does Wade still assistant coach in Europe?



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2507



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/09/19 9:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Romania:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/romanian-league-east-group-rounds-1-3-october-2nd-9th/

Germany:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/german-league-round-3-october-6th-9th/

Czech Republic:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/czech-league-round-4-october-8th-9th-2/

Italy:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/italian-league-round-2-october-8th-9th/

Turkish SuperCup:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/turkish-presidents-cup-october-9th/

Poland:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/polish-league-round-2-october-9th/

Hungary:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/hungarian-league-round-3-october-9th/

France:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/french-league-round-2-october-9th/

Spain:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/spanish-league-round-3-october-9th/
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2507



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/09/19 9:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
awhom111 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Are Kursk waiting on extra official Americans, or are they going with a roster that is technically all-European this season?


All the roster listings that I have seen so far have them with Bonner, Prince, Ndour and European Europeans. They did bulk up their domestic core slightly, but they clearly have less of a budget to work with this season. I suppose it could give them flexibility to add players later.

Ekaterinburg has no excuses this season. All their main challengers are weaker and they have a healthy Faulkner. If Torrens is back to her best, they should be utterly unstoppable in Europe. Vandersloot, Quigley, Griner, and whichever fourth foreigner they choose should be fine domestically.


Isn’t Meesseman returning to Ekaterinburg?

I noticed Musina has been putting up decent numbers. I wonder if she’ll get herself back onto Phoenix’s radar, or perhaps Wade’s in Chicago.

Does Wade still assistant coach in Europe?


Meesseman and Jones are both returning to Ekaterinburg and figure to be battling for foreigner spot four in domestic games for now.

Wade is still an assistant there so in theory he gets to coach his backcourt all season long. His wife is the GM of the team that signed Gabby Williams.

Somebody should at least try to sign Musina since she will not have national team commitments so it would be between playing and going on vacation for her.
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 21561
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/10/19 9:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

UMMC-Nadezhda in the European SuperCup right now, still tight heading towards halftime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjaAOZfNciY



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2507



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/10/19 9:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Romania:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/romanian-league-west-group-round-1-october-9th-10th/

SuperCup:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/supercup-october-10th/
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2507



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/11/19 7:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

European:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/european-league-group-b-stage-i-day-1-october-9th-11th/
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2507



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/12/19 3:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

European:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/european-league-group-b-stage-i-round-2-october-10th-12th/

Czech Republic:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/czech-league-round-5-october-11th-12th/
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2507



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/13/19 3:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Australia:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/australian-league-round-1-october-11th-13th/

Turkey:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/turkish-league-round-1-october-12th-13th/

France:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/french-league-round-3-october-12th-13th/

European:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/european-league-group-b-stage-i-day-3-october-11th-13th/

Hungary:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/hungarian-league-round-4-october-12th-13th/

Russia:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/russian-league-round-2-october-13th/

Poland:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/polish-league-round-3-october-12th-13th/

Italian SuperCup:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/italian-supercup-october-12th-13th/

Spain:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/spanish-league-round-4-october-13th/
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2507



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/14/19 8:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Germany:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/german-league-round-4-october-12th-14th/

Romania:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/romanian-league-recap-october-12th-14th/
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 21561
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/16/19 11:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Main group stage of EuroLeague Women gets started today. All games live and free on FIBA's YouTube channel again: https://www.youtube.com/FIBA



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2507



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/16/19 8:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Romanian Cup:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/romanian-cup-round-of-16-game-1-october-16th/

Richyyy wrote:
Main group stage of EuroLeague Women gets started today. All games live and free on FIBA's YouTube channel again: https://www.youtube.com/FIBA


Glad they finally got them all up there. I was going to make one of the posts that had the whole week embedded on one page, but they did not have all the links yet.

Between the two of us, there has been so much disrespect for Plouffe. I can't even remember which one plays for Lyon and you forgot that she's Canadian.
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 21561
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/16/19 9:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
Between the two of us, there has been so much disrespect for Plouffe. I can't even remember which one plays for Lyon and you forgot that she's Canadian.

Heh, whoops. In my defense, it's a pretty French name. She doesn't sound very import-y Wink.



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 59837
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/16/19 10:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
awhom111 wrote:
Between the two of us, there has been so much disrespect for Plouffe. I can't even remember which one plays for Lyon and you forgot that she's Canadian.

Heh, whoops. In my defense, it's a pretty French name. She doesn't sound very import-y Wink.


Part of Canada is very French



_________________
On Christmas Day, the Gingerbread Man said, ‘Ladyfingers, be my wife.’
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2507



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/19 8:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

EuroLeague:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/euroleague-round-1-october-16th-17th/

EuroCup:
http://www.womensbasketball247.com/2019/10/eurocup-round-1-october-16th-17th/
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin