RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 10/03/19 8:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

who else is enjoying the current keystone cops aspect of the Chump Administration?

PostPosted: 10/05/19 10:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump
Pence
Barr
Pompeo
McConnell

all worthy of impeachment

PostPosted: 10/06/19 2:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Grand display of Republican Evasion-Change-The Focus tactics, and avoiding what was admitted days earlier: Senator Johnson of Wisconsin demonstrates his utter lack of testicular integrity, as most GOPers are currently doing. And his undermining of our US intel agencies is appalling.

The Brennan interview with Chuck Todd is definitely deserving of the watch, if you haven't seen it yet.

PostPosted: 10/06/19 9:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Former Trump Organization executive says she expects President Trump will resign

Quote:
"He does a lot of things to save face," Barbara Res, a former Trump Organization vice president, told CNN's Brian Stelter on Reliable Sources Sunday.

"It would be very, very, very bad for him to be impeached," Res said. "I don't know that he'll be found guilty but I don't know that he wants to be impeached.

I think that's what this panic is about. And my gut [instinct] is that he'll leave office, he'll resign. Or make some kind of a deal, even, depending on what comes out."

Res said she was hesitant to share her opinion, because "I could very well be wrong."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/06/media/reliable-sources-former-employee-trump-impeachment/index.html

PostPosted: 10/07/19 2:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Former Trump Organization executive says she expects President Trump will resign

Quote:
"He does a lot of things to save face," Barbara Res, a former Trump Organization vice president, told CNN's Brian Stelter on Reliable Sources Sunday.

"It would be very, very, very bad for him to be impeached," Res said. "I don't know that he'll be found guilty but I don't know that he wants to be impeached.

I think that's what this panic is about. And my gut [instinct] is that he'll leave office, he'll resign. Or make some kind of a deal, even, depending on what comes out."

Res said she was hesitant to share her opinion, because "I could very well be wrong."

there is an aspect of his personality that would have him just pack up his toys and go home. i agree with her that he doesn't want history to record that he was impeached. but that could easily be overcome by his ego and delusion.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/06/media/reliable-sources-former-employee-trump-impeachment/index.html

i saw that interview, and i was clasping my hands together, thinking "oh, please, please, please, let her be right!"

PostPosted: 10/07/19 10:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Graham lost his shit on Fox News this morning over the Syria pullout.

He better be careful before the orange blames him for the Ukraine call.

PostPosted: 10/07/19 7:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

'Losing the mandate of heaven': Pat Robertson 'appalled' by Trump decision to draw back troops from Syria

Quote:
“The president who allowed Khashoggi to be cut in pieces without any repercussions whatsoever is now allowing the Christians and the Kurds to be massacred by the Turks,” Robertson said. “And I believe — and I want to say this with great solemnity — the president of the United States is in danger of losing the mandate of heaven if he permits this to happen.”

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/pat-robertson-destroys-trump-allowed-khashoggi-to-be-cut-in-pieces-may-lose-the-mandate-of-heaven-over-syria-pullout/

Oop! Did someone say man date?

Now now...They'll be plenty of time for the both of you to squabble about this in Hell.

PostPosted: 10/07/19 7:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Quote:
“The president who allowed Khashoggi to be cut in pieces without any repercussions whatsoever is now allowing the Christians and the Kurds to be massacred by the Turks,” Robertson said. “And I believe — and I want to say this with great solemnity — the president of the United States is in danger of losing the mandate of heaven if he permits this to happen.”

Haha. Robertson is just delusional enough to believe Don the Con ever HAD any "mandate of heaven". What religion IS he, anymore?? Pussy Grabber in Chief has a heavenly mandate?? Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 10/08/19 6:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

These people aree fucking insane. It's that simple.

PostPosted: 10/08/19 1:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

these mofos, aping tripe with "kangaroo court" and shit . . . this will not stand. we may yet see americans in the streets. this is beyond outrageous. the banana republicans would've sent officers to arrest obama by now.

so now what? does constitutional law have to be decided by the supreme court?

PostPosted: 10/08/19 6:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 10/09/19 5:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

a formal vote would be a mistake, and i'm pretty sure pelosi's smart enough not to fall for it. tripe would just throw up another roadblock.

i ask again: is there any other substantive recourse besides leaving it up to the supreme court?

PostPosted: 10/09/19 8:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
a formal vote would be a mistake, and i'm pretty sure pelosi's smart enough not to fall for it. tripe would just throw up another roadblock.

i ask again: is there any other substantive recourse besides leaving it up to the supreme court?

What am I missing? I don't see how this gets routed to the High Court....

Pelosi is shrewd if nothing else--I've gotta trust she'll strike at the right time, whatever that may be.

PostPosted: 10/09/19 9:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
sambista wrote:

What am I missing? I don't see how this gets routed to the High Court....

Pelosi is shrewd if nothing else--I've gotta trust she'll strike at the right time, whatever that may be.

how else can someone tell the president that he cannot just decide when he will or won't accede to oversight by a co-equal branch of government, by his own judgment of validity? not that the court would tell him that. that's what i'm asking - who or what else has the power to force him to comply?

PostPosted: 10/09/19 10:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

here's my other question: why does the white house have control over whether marie yovanovitch can testify if she was fired?

and now it begins in syria. we'll follow the breadcrumbs back to tripe covering his ass.

PostPosted: 10/09/19 1:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I found this narrative about her a bit confusing, but then....I'm finding MUCH of this confusing. Shocked

https://www.ft.com/content/cefa2a90-e42e-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

Quote:
Marie Yovanovitch

US ambassador to Ukraine

Ms Yovanovitch, a seasoned career diplomat, was recalled from her post as US ambassador to Ukraine several months early in May. At the time, the state department said she was concluding her assignment “as planned”.

According to the whistleblower, however, Ms Yovanovitch was called to the state department to discuss allegations made against her by Ukrainian prosecutor Yury Lutsenko, who accused the ambassador of obstructing Ukrainian law enforcement agencies’ pursuit of a corruption cases.

A transcript of a call between Mr Trump and Mr Zelensky fuelled concerns that Ms Yovanovitch’s removal was politically motivated after Mr Trump said she was “bad news”, and appeared to agree with Mr Zelensky when he referred to Ms Yovanovitch as “a bad ambassador”.

The diplomat is one of five state department officials called to testify before the House committees on intelligence, foreign affairs and oversight.

PostPosted: 10/09/19 2:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
I found this narrative about her a bit confusing, but then....I'm finding MUCH of this confusing. Shocked

Quote:
Marie Yovanovitch

US ambassador to Ukraine

Ms Yovanovitch, a seasoned career diplomat, was recalled from her post as US ambassador to Ukraine several months early in May. At the time, the state department said she was concluding her assignment “as planned”.

According to the whistleblower, however, Ms Yovanovitch was called to the state department to discuss allegations made against her by Ukrainian prosecutor Yury Lutsenko, who accused the ambassador of obstructing Ukrainian law enforcement agencies’ pursuit of a corruption cases.

A transcript of a call between Mr Trump and Mr Zelensky fuelled concerns that Ms Yovanovitch’s removal was politically motivated after Mr Trump said she was “bad news”, and appeared to agree with Mr Zelensky when he referred to Ms Yovanovitch as “a bad ambassador”.

The diplomat is one of five state department officials called to testify before the House committees on intelligence, foreign affairs and oversight.

soooo, she's still employed (but rendered inactive)?

PostPosted: 10/09/19 3:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/41nMzTb1bec" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41nMzTb1bec

PostPosted: 10/09/19 4:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
Howee wrote:

Quote:
Marie Yovanovitch

US ambassador to Ukraine

soooo, she's still employed (but rendered inactive)?

That's what isn't clear to me: IS she or ISN'T she still a State Dept. employee and just not on assignment in Ukraine?

The only obvious thing to me is that, if someone who embraces Guiliani, Manafort, et. al., and considers HER "bad news"....she must be a Good Guy.

PostPosted: 10/09/19 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 10/09/19 10:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
how else can someone tell the president that he cannot just decide when he will or won't accede to oversight by a co-equal branch of government, by his own judgment of validity? not that the court would tell him that. that's what i'm asking - who or what else has the power to force him to comply?

This PBS segment offers some insights on how/why judges should not be involved, save for Chief Justice's role in the Senate trial.

PostPosted: 10/10/19 12:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0ELFcTjyj_I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
cthskzfn

PostPosted: 10/10/19 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

corrupt beyond belief.

PostPosted: 10/11/19 9:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
corrupt beyond belief.

I'm not sure that covers it.

Quote:
“What makes this so dramatic is who these people are, their connection to Giuliani,” said Briffault, who studies campaign finance. “I think it’s a bombshell because of its connection to Ukraine and Trump.”

Quote:
The indictment was made public Thursday following the arrest of two Florida businessmen with ties to Giuliani. It alleges that Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman leveraged a flurry of GOP political donations in a campaign to force Yovanovitch’s removal, an effort prosecutors say was aided by laundered foreign money.

Quote:
A week after Parnas and Fruman visited Sessions in Washington, a company controlled by the pair, Global Energy Producers, gave $325,000 to a political action committee supporting President Donald Trump’s re-election bid, according to the committee’s financial disclosure reports.

The pair obtained the money for the contribution through a private loan and then funneled it through a complex series of wire transfers through multiple bank accounts. Prosecutors alleged the transactions were intended to illegally conceal the true source of the funds.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/arrest-of-giuliani-associates-ensnares-congressman-1/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Genero36

PostPosted: 10/11/19 11:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 24 of 43

Jump to: