RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 09/22/19 7:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-report-card-fordham/

Quote:
We reached out to Fordham for more information about this “report card,” and spokesman Bob Howe confirmed to us that the image was a fake, saying: “The image is a forgery, not an actual Fordham University transcript. Fordham University respects the privacy of its students and alumni, and follows federal law regarding the handling and release of academic records.”

PostPosted: 09/22/19 7:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-report-card-fordham/

Quote:
We reached out to Fordham for more information about this “report card,” and spokesman Bob Howe confirmed to us that the image was a fake, saying: “The image is a forgery, not an actual Fordham University transcript. Fordham University respects the privacy of its students and alumni, and follows federal law regarding the handling and release of academic records.”

How unfortunate, and still want to see those SAT's.

PostPosted: 09/22/19 8:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

source, genero? let's not get trumpian with the facts. i'm just sayin' . . .

PostPosted: 09/22/19 10:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:

I didn't create the photo. I'm just passing it along.

PostPosted: 09/22/19 12:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
sambista wrote:

yeah, but that's how reality gets muddled.

sorry, but in the age of trump, this passing on of shit we don't know who, what, when, where or why * has become a dangerous affair.

actually, because of trump, there are now six w's *: who, what, when, where, why and wtf.

(* and how)

PostPosted: 09/22/19 1:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
Genero36 wrote:
sambista wrote:

yeah, but that's how reality gets muddled.

sorry, but in the age of trump, this passing on of shit we don't know who, what, when, where or why * has become a dangerous affair.

actually, because of trump, there are now six w's *: who, what, when, where, why and wtf.

(* and how)

My rule of thumb is that if something sounds either far fetched, or too good to be true, I run it through snopes before reposting or retweeting. Now, I've messed that up and have had to (very) occasionally delete a retweet because I've been hurried and got sloppy, so I'm not about to throw stones, but it really is a good practice to get into. I had to teach my mom to do it after she got on Facebook and some really unfortunate viral posts appeared on her feed...

PostPosted: 09/22/19 4:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah. I figured they were fake right away....NO WAY he'd get 3 Cs in one semester---not that bright. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 09/24/19 1:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Getting closer?????????

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Genero36

PostPosted: 09/24/19 7:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vHUBOU2udnc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHUBOU2udnc

PostPosted: 09/24/19 8:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think they low-key put him in a Nixon-like trap. There’s too many parallels not to see the similarities between both situations. I’m here for the shit show that will surely unfold.

If he resigns, I want NY to really go after him which I think they will after he leaves office.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 09/24/19 10:39 pm    ::: Re: Let the impeachment begin Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
just a matter of time now...

Indeed. Cool

PostPosted: 09/25/19 1:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/25/democrat-impeachment-vulnerable-freshmen-congress-1510587
This latest attempt at impeachment is failing spectacularly Laughing
Mods: Please consider renaming this the Wile E. Coyote Thread.
Not only do the facts exonerate President Trump once again, but now moderate Democrats have expressed regret for joining the chorus. So not only is the party taking out the only guy who has a chance of winning (on their side), but now their sights are set on losing the House Laughing

Shades

PostPosted: 09/25/19 3:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sNbR1h_FFdw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Genero36

PostPosted: 09/25/19 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 09/26/19 7:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TX5VxBGUTCI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 09/26/19 9:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Apparently the idiot has committed another offense that could be impeachable.

Quote:
We now know that The New York Times has reported that the government official who blew the whistle on President Donald Trump’s attempts to use a foreign government for his own corrupt purposes was a member of the CIA who was detailed to the White House.

This is a problem, because there are people who want to do harm to this whistleblower and his colleagues.

Quote:
In his usual emulation of the mob bosses and dictators he admires, the president said: “I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

He means the death penalty, of course.

Quote:
The whistleblower’s reward for observing proper procedure has been a chorus of orchestrated Republican talking points aimed at discrediting him and his motives. The message from the GOP is clear to this and any other whistleblower who might ever threaten a Republican president: Cross our Dear Leader, and we will destroy you.

Quote:
Trump’s apologists will wave away his comments (including his reference to journalists as “scum”) as just another meaningless example of the president’s swaggering New York style of verbal venting. It might be acceptable for a rich kid from Queens to talk like a sociopathic mobster or beetle-browed junta enforcer when he’s trying to bully the local stonemasons and carpenters on his latest slapdash condo project, but it is utterly unacceptable in a president of the United States.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/09/26/trump-ukraine-scandal-president-impeachment-whistleblower-cia-officer-column/3778524002/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Shades

PostPosted: 09/27/19 5:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ctMZE1quXc8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 09/28/19 3:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
During an interview with NPR, the Arizona Republican elaborated on his comments, continuing that “anybody who has sat through two years, as I have, of Republican luncheons realizes that there's not a lot of love for the president. There's a lot of fear of what it means to go against the president, but most Republican senators would not like to be dealing with this for another year or another five years.”

Quote:
That was a pretty damning transcript,” Flake said of the summary of the July 25th phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky released Wednesday. “That was not anything you want your president to be doing.

Quote:
..."this is the president's party without a doubt. And to win a Republican primary in just about every state, you've got to be with the president. And there's a lot of fear that if you aren't, you'll get primaried.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/27/jeff-flake-at-least-35-gop-senators-would-impeach-trump/3792866002/

Shades

PostPosted: 09/28/19 4:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OEsfbBHdqAc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Howee

PostPosted: 09/28/19 8:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Quote:
During an interview with NPR, the Arizona Republican elaborated on his comments, continuing that “anybody who has sat through two years, as I have, of Republican luncheons realizes that there's not a lot of love for the president. There's a lot of fear of what it means to go against the president, but most Republican senators would not like to be dealing with this for another year or another five years.”

A clear logic here, which begs the question: Why aren't GOP senators delighted for the opportunity to enforce the impeachment, and finally slay the dragon that has terrorized them for so long.

PostPosted: 09/30/19 3:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump Pressed Australian Leader to Help Barr Investigate Mueller Inquiry’s Origins

Quote:
WASHINGTON — President Trump pushed the Australian prime minister during a recent telephone call to help Attorney General William P. Barr gather information for a Justice Department inquiry that Mr. Trump hopes will discredit the Mueller investigation, according to two American officials with knowledge of the call.

The White House restricted access to the call’s transcript to a small group of the president’s aides, one of the officials said, an unusual decision that is similar to the handling of a July call with the Ukrainian president that is at the heart of House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into Mr. Trump. Like that call, the discussion with Prime Minister Scott Morrison of Australia shows the extent to which Mr. Trump sees the attorney general as a critical partner in his goal to show that the Mueller investigation had corrupt and partisan origins, and the extent that Mr. Trump sees the Justice Department inquiry as a potential way to gain leverage over America’s closest allies.

And like the call with the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelensky, the discussion with Mr. Morrison shows the president using high-level diplomacy to advance his personal political interests.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-pressed-australian-leader-to-help-barr-investigate-mueller-inquirys-origins/ar-AAI4KVh

PostPosted: 09/30/19 3:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

House Democrats subpoena Giuliani for Ukraine documents in impeachment inquiry

Quote:
Washington (CNN)Key House Democrats announced on Monday that they are issuing a subpoena to President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani for documents related to Ukraine as part of the House impeachment inquiry.

"Pursuant to the House of Representatives' impeachment inquiry, we are hereby transmitting a subpoena that compels you to produce the documents set forth in the accompanying schedule by October 15, 2019," wrote Rep. Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence committee, Rep. Eliot Engel, chairman of Foreign Affairs committee and Rep. Elijah Cummings, chair of the House Oversight committee in a letter to Giuliani.
The letter stated that the subpoena was being issued by the House Intelligence Committee and that the documents will be shared among the two other committees and the House Judiciary Committee.

This story is breaking and will be updated.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/30/politics/giuliani-subpoena-ukraine-impeachment-inquiry/index.html

PostPosted: 09/30/19 4:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Watch this interviewer masterfully work a Trump campaign staffer.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wDrFU_1pqAk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 10/01/19 12:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z7sUXRUMHr4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Genero36

PostPosted: 10/01/19 8:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Giuliani hires former Watergate prosecutor Jon Sale as personal attorney amid impeachment inquiry

Quote:
Giuliani, the former New York City mayor, played a key role in seeking information from Ukrainian officials on former Vice President Joe Biden's dealings with the country, along with those of his son Hunter.

The committee chairs subpoenaed Giuliani after claiming he admitted to being "in possession of evidence — in the form of text messages, phone records, and other communications — indicating that you were not acting alone and that other Trump administration officials may have been involved in this scheme."

Giuliani wrote on Twitter Monday evening that the subpoenas seemingly implicated complex questions of attorney-client privilege.

“I have received a subpoena signed only by Democrat Chairs who have prejudged this case," he said. "It raises significant issues concerning legitimacy and constitutional and legal issues including, inter alia, attorney client and other privileges. It will be given appropriate consideration.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/giuliani-hires-former-watergate-prosecutor-jon-sale-as-personal-attorney-amid-impeachment-inquiry/ar-AAI7R1E?ocid=mailsignout

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 23 of 43

Jump to: