RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

B1G v 2020

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 09/15/19 4:58 pm    ::: B1G v 2020 Reply Reply with quote

Maryland has dropped 4 games and 3 games the last two years in conference but they could emerge unscathed in B1G play this season because Brenda is loaded.

Last year saw Rutgers and Iowa express themsevelves in a league race that came down to final weeks. Which teams are most likely to fight it out, if not for top dog, at least for second in the league?

Colerr

PostPosted: 09/16/19 7:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think Rutgers will be up there again.

We have a lot of talent. Especially once Morris becomes eligible for B1G season.

The only thing that worries me is that we're not that deep in the post this year, so it's going to come down to how good Davenport can readjust to the college game quickly.

Howee

PostPosted: 09/16/19 9:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Who? Zherz!

I mean Charlie has IN among the Top 25 already, but then, he also has MN, MI, and MI-St. in there, too. Definitely isn't gonna be like last year, when they (almost) rivaled the Pac 12 for depth and parity but should still be better than the Big 12, or even the ACC....?? ( nah.....maybe not the ACC) Razz

PostPosted: 09/16/19 1:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Indiana is going to be really good this year. Lots of talent back and added some much needed height.

Ohio State I think will be up there as well.

5thmantheme

PostPosted: 09/16/19 4:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maryland should curb stomp.

Iowa loses their curb stomper, everyone breathes a sigh of relief.

Ohio State, yeah those 2 frosh got the goods. His rebuild on the fly included some 5th year seniors, so we'll see what sort of bonus rebuild on the fly he pulls this year.

Minnesota loses an important cog.

Lots of turnover at Penn State.

Shmermerer1

PostPosted: 09/16/19 6:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

5thmantheme wrote:
Maryland should curb stomp.

Iowa loses their curb stomper, everyone breathes a sigh of relief.

Ohio State, yeah those 2 frosh got the goods. His rebuild on the fly included some 5th year seniors, so we'll see what sort of bonus rebuild on the fly he pulls this year.

Minnesota loses an important cog.

Lots of turnover at Penn State.

It's not just two freshmen studs coming in. They have 4 top 50 recruits coming in. Braxton Miller as a grad who was Oklahoma States best player. Aixe Wone from Spain who is one of the best international recruits. Also Ally Patty and Crooms showed a ton their freshmen year. They are going to be very very good.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 09/16/19 7:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shmermerer1 wrote:
Indiana is going to be really good this year. Lots of talent back and added some much needed height.

Ohio State I think will be up there as well.

I'm thinking Indiana and Purdue will both be good this year. By good I mean challenging for second in the B1G. Not certain how that portends to outside the conference. Sometimes I feel the B1G and the XII are going the same direction.

5thmantheme

PostPosted: 09/17/19 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wasn't clear. I meant Crooms and Juhasz, frosh now sophs. They're gonna be dangerous.

But 5th year seniors can do more stuff than even the most talented freshmen. This latest rebuild, feels more like what the Kentucky men do every year, mashing up a brand new freshman team.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 09/19/19 10:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Braxtin Miller isn't a grad transfer. Unless she obtains an NCAA waiver, she has to sit

Shmermerer1

PostPosted: 09/19/19 12:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NoDakSt wrote:
Braxtin Miller isn't a grad transfer. Unless she obtains an NCAA waiver, she has to sit

My mistake.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 09/25/19 10:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gopher update on first day of practice.

Recent alum Kenisha Bell was back on the scout team.

http://m.startribune.com/gophers-women-s-basketball-team-to-rely-on-jasmine-brunson-destiny-pitts/561382842/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: