RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Joe Biden Speaking Gaffes Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 5714
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/25/19 4:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/i/status/1160648971037155329
Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 12094
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/25/19 7:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
pilight wrote:
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-joe-biden-vermont-new-hampshire-20190825-opjbc3scsnfavgkocxpyjh6wda-story.html

Quote:
“What’s not to love about Vermont in terms of the beauty of it? I mean this is sort of a scenic, beautiful town,” Biden told reporters.


He was in New Hampshire at the time


that is just sad.


It IS a bit sad....I for the life of me cannot fathom how he's still leading in polls, but I keep hoping it's all from a numbness borne of people who just long for "The Good Old Days" of Obama.



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 59642
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/26/19 1:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
I for the life of me cannot fathom how he's still leading in polls, but I keep hoping it's all from a numbness borne of people who just long for "The Good Old Days" of Obama.


https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_US_082619/

Quote:
The poll finds a virtual three-way tie among Sanders (20%), Warren (20%), and Biden (19%) in the presidential nomination preferences of registered Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters across the country. Compared to Monmouth’s June poll, these results represent an increase in support for both Sanders (up from 14%) and Warren (up from 15%), and a significant drop for Biden (down from 32%).



_________________
On Christmas Day, the Gingerbread Man said, ‘Ladyfingers, be my wife.’
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 52449



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/26/19 2:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So Sanders/Warren or Warren/Sanders might be the ticket to top Biden/Whoever.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 7477



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/19 12:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't see Sanders and Warren appealing to the rich of the Democrat party. I don't know if that will translate to campaign war chests as there are limitations of $5,xxx. But they have those $50,000 a head fundraisers. I guess that money goes to the DNC.


PUmatty



Joined: 10 Nov 2004
Posts: 14900
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/19 10:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
I don't see Sanders and Warren appealing to the rich of the Democrat party. I don't know if that will translate to campaign war chests as there are limitations of $5,xxx. But they have those $50,000 a head fundraisers. I guess that money goes to the DNC.


And dark money super PACs working for them.


mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 18554



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/19 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
I don't see Sanders and Warren appealing to the rich of the Democrat party. I don't know if that will translate to campaign war chests as there are limitations of $5,xxx. But they have those $50,000 a head fundraisers. I guess that money goes to the DNC.


That’s not the demo those two struggle with the most, and it’s not the Demo that will keep them from winning.

This election is Biden’s until black voters decide otherwise. Why anyone pretends otherwise is beyond me.



_________________
“Anyone point out that a Donald Trump anagram is ‘Lord Dampnut’”- Colin Mochrie
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 59642
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/29/19 7:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As he campaigns for president, Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-he-campaigns-for-president-joe-biden-tells-a-moving-but-false-war-story/2019/08/29/b5159676-c9aa-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html?noredirect=on

Quote:
In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony.



_________________
On Christmas Day, the Gingerbread Man said, ‘Ladyfingers, be my wife.’
Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 12094
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/29/19 9:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
As he campaigns for president, Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-he-campaigns-for-president-joe-biden-tells-a-moving-but-false-war-story/2019/08/29/b5159676-c9aa-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html?noredirect=on

Quote:
In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony.


Hmmm. Maybe he's just doing it on purpose: clearly, Lies, Lies and MORE Lies has helped Don The Con, so Biden is trying it out.



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
PUmatty



Joined: 10 Nov 2004
Posts: 14900
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/31/19 12:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
As he campaigns for president, Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-he-campaigns-for-president-joe-biden-tells-a-moving-but-false-war-story/2019/08/29/b5159676-c9aa-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html?noredirect=on

Quote:
In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony.


Hmmm. Maybe he's just doing it on purpose: clearly, Lies, Lies and MORE Lies has helped Don The Con, so Biden is trying it out.


You joke, but it actually points to what will be a very real problem for whoever is nominated. Whoever the Dem nominee is, she or he will be held to a VERY different standard than the GOP nominee. Especially by the so-called "liberal media" desperate to appear impartial.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 11865
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/31/19 7:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
As he campaigns for president, Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-he-campaigns-for-president-joe-biden-tells-a-moving-but-false-war-story/2019/08/29/b5159676-c9aa-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html?noredirect=on

Quote:
In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony.


Hmmm. Maybe he's just doing it on purpose: clearly, Lies, Lies and MORE Lies has helped Don The Con, so Biden is trying it out.


You joke, but it actually points to what will be a very real problem for whoever is nominated. Whoever the Dem nominee is, she or he will be held to a VERY different standard than the GOP nominee. Especially by the so-called "liberal media" desperate to appear impartial.


And worse if she's a woman.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
PUmatty



Joined: 10 Nov 2004
Posts: 14900
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/31/19 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
As he campaigns for president, Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-he-campaigns-for-president-joe-biden-tells-a-moving-but-false-war-story/2019/08/29/b5159676-c9aa-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html?noredirect=on

Quote:
In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony.


Hmmm. Maybe he's just doing it on purpose: clearly, Lies, Lies and MORE Lies has helped Don The Con, so Biden is trying it out.


You joke, but it actually points to what will be a very real problem for whoever is nominated. Whoever the Dem nominee is, she or he will be held to a VERY different standard than the GOP nominee. Especially by the so-called "liberal media" desperate to appear impartial.


And worse if she's a woman.


Administration officials admitted that Trump lied about trade-focused calls with Chinese officials just so that the market would go up. He intentionally lied to effect the markets. And that isn't a fucking blip in the news.


sambista



Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Posts: 16634
Location: way station of life


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/01/19 2:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
As he campaigns for president, Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-he-campaigns-for-president-joe-biden-tells-a-moving-but-false-war-story/2019/08/29/b5159676-c9aa-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html?noredirect=on

Quote:
In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony.


Hmmm. Maybe he's just doing it on purpose: clearly, Lies, Lies and MORE Lies has helped Don The Con, so Biden is trying it out.


You joke, but it actually points to what will be a very real problem for whoever is nominated. Whoever the Dem nominee is, she or he will be held to a VERY different standard than the GOP nominee. Especially by the so-called "liberal media" desperate to appear impartial.


And worse if she's a woman.


Administration officials admitted that Trump lied about trade-focused calls with Chinese officials just so that the market would go up. He intentionally lied to effect the markets. And that isn't a fucking blip in the news.


i think tripe rather enjoys playing puppet master with the market. and other world events. emphasis on "playing." like it's a fucking game.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k8bVG8XC-4I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>



_________________
no justice, no peace.
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 59642
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/05/19 9:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Former Vice President Joe Biden's left eye filled with blood while he was onstage Wednesday during a CNN town hall on climate change

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7429607/Biden-jokes-gaffes-Colbert-gets-climate-CNN.html




_________________
On Christmas Day, the Gingerbread Man said, ‘Ladyfingers, be my wife.’
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 59642
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/07/19 9:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-donald-hump-freudian-slip-trump_n_5d73e9fee4b06451356efaf0

Quote:
Biden called the president “Donald Hump,”



_________________
On Christmas Day, the Gingerbread Man said, ‘Ladyfingers, be my wife.’
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin