RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Joe Biden Speaking Gaffes Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 08/25/19 4:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/i/status/1160648971037155329
Howee

PostPosted: 08/25/19 7:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
pilight wrote:
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-joe-biden-vermont-new-hampshire-20190825-opjbc3scsnfavgkocxpyjh6wda-story.html

Quote:
“What’s not to love about Vermont in terms of the beauty of it? I mean this is sort of a scenic, beautiful town,” Biden told reporters.

He was in New Hampshire at the time

that is just sad.

It IS a bit sad....I for the life of me cannot fathom how he's still leading in polls, but I keep hoping it's all from a numbness borne of people who just long for "The Good Old Days" of Obama.

PostPosted: 08/26/19 1:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
I for the life of me cannot fathom how he's still leading in polls, but I keep hoping it's all from a numbness borne of people who just long for "The Good Old Days" of Obama.

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_US_082619/

Quote:
The poll finds a virtual three-way tie among Sanders (20%), Warren (20%), and Biden (19%) in the presidential nomination preferences of registered Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters across the country. Compared to Monmouth’s June poll, these results represent an increase in support for both Sanders (up from 14%) and Warren (up from 15%), and a significant drop for Biden (down from 32%).

PostPosted: 08/26/19 2:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So Sanders/Warren or Warren/Sanders might be the ticket to top Biden/Whoever.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
tfan

PostPosted: 08/27/19 12:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't see Sanders and Warren appealing to the rich of the Democrat party. I don't know if that will translate to campaign war chests as there are limitations of $5,xxx. But they have those $50,000 a head fundraisers. I guess that money goes to the DNC.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 08/27/19 10:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
I don't see Sanders and Warren appealing to the rich of the Democrat party. I don't know if that will translate to campaign war chests as there are limitations of $5,xxx. But they have those $50,000 a head fundraisers. I guess that money goes to the DNC.

And dark money super PACs working for them.

mercfan3

PostPosted: 08/27/19 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:

That’s not the demo those two struggle with the most, and it’s not the Demo that will keep them from winning.

This election is Biden’s until black voters decide otherwise. Why anyone pretends otherwise is beyond me.

PostPosted: 08/29/19 7:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As he campaigns for president, Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-he-campaigns-for-president-joe-biden-tells-a-moving-but-false-war-story/2019/08/29/b5159676-c9aa-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html?noredirect=on

Quote:
In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony.

PostPosted: 08/29/19 9:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-he-campaigns-for-president-joe-biden-tells-a-moving-but-false-war-story/2019/08/29/b5159676-c9aa-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html?noredirect=on

Quote:
In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony.

Hmmm. Maybe he's just doing it on purpose: clearly, Lies, Lies and MORE Lies has helped Don The Con, so Biden is trying it out.

PostPosted: 08/31/19 12:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:

Quote:

Hmmm. Maybe he's just doing it on purpose: clearly, Lies, Lies and MORE Lies has helped Don The Con, so Biden is trying it out.

You joke, but it actually points to what will be a very real problem for whoever is nominated. Whoever the Dem nominee is, she or he will be held to a VERY different standard than the GOP nominee. Especially by the so-called "liberal media" desperate to appear impartial.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 08/31/19 7:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:

Quote:

You joke, but it actually points to what will be a very real problem for whoever is nominated. Whoever the Dem nominee is, she or he will be held to a VERY different standard than the GOP nominee. Especially by the so-called "liberal media" desperate to appear impartial.

And worse if she's a woman.

PostPosted: 08/31/19 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:

Quote:

Administration officials admitted that Trump lied about trade-focused calls with Chinese officials just so that the market would go up. He intentionally lied to effect the markets. And that isn't a fucking blip in the news.

sambista

PostPosted: 09/01/19 2:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:

Quote:

Administration officials admitted that Trump lied about trade-focused calls with Chinese officials just so that the market would go up. He intentionally lied to effect the markets. And that isn't a fucking blip in the news.

i think tripe rather enjoys playing puppet master with the market. and other world events. emphasis on "playing." like it's a fucking game.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k8bVG8XC-4I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PostPosted: 09/05/19 9:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Former Vice President Joe Biden's left eye filled with blood while he was onstage Wednesday during a CNN town hall on climate change

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7429607/Biden-jokes-gaffes-Colbert-gets-climate-CNN.html

PostPosted: 09/07/19 9:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-donald-hump-freudian-slip-trump_n_5d73e9fee4b06451356efaf0

Quote:
Biden called the president “Donald Hump,”

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: