Fever
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Sparks
65%
 65%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 20

Shades

PostPosted: 08/20/19 8:17 pm    ::: Fever @ Sparks - 8/22/19 Reply Reply with quote

Los Angeles, CA - 10:30 PM ET
TV: CBS Sports Network, Spectrum Sportsnet

Stream:
https://www.cbssports.com/live/

Game page:
https://www.wnba.com/game/20190822/INDLAS/

ESPN Gamecast:
http://www.espn.com/wnba/game?gameId=401105077

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
pilight

PostPosted: 08/21/19 7:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

For those of you who've lost count, Riquna Williams is available to play in this game

PostPosted: 08/22/19 12:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
For those of you who've lost count, Riquna Williams is available to play in this game

Riquna gets a tuneup game before the Sparks play the Sun on Sunday. I would also love to see Masha get into sync before the playoffs.

PostPosted: 08/22/19 11:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It will be good to have a full squad for the first time this season, and with a respectable number of games (eight) to get firing on all cylinders before the playoffs. At this point, we just need to take every game seriously, and get the best possible playoff seed. After that two game losing streak, we no longer control our destiny for a top two seed.

Interested to see if Fisher puts Williams back in the starting lineup immediately. There is no question that she has played well with the first five, but I would not be opposed to having her be a sixth woman.

Critical stretch of games coming up v. IND, v. CON, @ WAS, @ IND, and @LVA. We got the three teams above us, but we can't lose our focus on playing Indiana sandwiched between. They can be a dangerous team.

Let's go Sparks!
Shades

PostPosted: 08/22/19 9:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

14-6 IND

McCowan 6 pts, 3 reb about 5 min in

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 08/22/19 10:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

These damn uniforms are pissing me off. Could LA not wear pink instead of grey? Indiana in the yellow on LA’s home court is making my head spin.

PostPosted: 08/22/19 11:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

On the defensive end, Masha is settling in as the Sparks' official Sheriff of the Paint. She is still struggling to re-establish herself offensively, but she will get there. I hope Kalani is learning from the young Russian.

With a stat line of 7-8 from the field, Chiney was doing some serious sparking tonight. She needs to establish some consistency in order to provide instant offense.

I expected Riquna to struggle in her first game back. It will be sweet if she returns to form Sunday against the Sun.

PostPosted: 08/23/19 10:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Indiana is really bad ...

I believe Pokey is the GM, so there's really nowhere for her to hide -- and Ionescu or Cox are not nearly enough to cure what ails this team. Maybe both aren't enough ...

Of course, Vivians will be back, but I'm still unconvinced she's a difference-maker in this league. She could be, but I don't think we know yet.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: