RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The president told me to do it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justintyme

PostPosted: 08/08/19 8:37 pm    ::: The president told me to do it Reply Reply with quote

Montana boy body-slammed for not removing hat during National Anthem, authorities say

Quote:
The child had blood coming from his ears, a concussion and a fractured skull, the affidavit said.
He was air lifted to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital in Spokane, Washington, according to the document.

Quote:
Referring to times the President has spoken out against athletes and others that kneel or protest during the National Anthem and when he suggested possible jail time or loss of citizenship for burning the American flag, [his lawyer] said, "Curt takes that literally and views the president as the commander in chief and when he sees it happening, he feels he needs to do something about it."

Quote:
Jasper said he intends to present his client's neuropsychological evaluation to the court and Brockway will plead not guilty.

"Curt says he was given an order from commander in chief to make sure people are patriotic," Jasper said.

PostPosted: 08/08/19 9:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, really....

Don The Con wants to blame mental health problems for gun violence--obviously, if mental health problems were eliminated, he'd lose a TON of his supporters. Shocked

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 08/08/19 10:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i'm soooo tired of this shitshow.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: