RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

McCarville... Very entertaining

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaqfan

PostPosted: 12/03/04 1:28 am    ::: McCarville... Very entertaining Reply Reply with quote

So I wasnt too excited about heading over to the Barn tonight to see the Gophers take on Detroit-Mercy, but I had to go. It was like 23 degrees out there, actual temp, so with the windchill, it was like 10. That is cold.

Anyway, it was a blowout. But this one play was pretty darn funny. It happened clear across the floor but I still was laughing my butt off. I just saw the reply tonight on the news, and it was still funny.

Janel went up for a rebound, but was falling out of bounds. She passed the ball to a Detroit player, who caught the ball. The Detroit player was standing out of bounds, but still caught the pass. It was so funny when the ref blew the whistle and gave the ball back to the Gophers. The girl was like, oh I cant believe that just happened.

You had to be there.

I know it takes a few years to make a schedule, but I am a little apprehensive about playing a team like this tonight, and then getting to play LSU in like 10 days. I hope the Gophs will be ready, because if they are not, oh boy, could be scarey. Will be a good test to see where we match up.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/03/04 9:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ask UConn about playing a cupcake and then a Top 10 team!

We beat Buffalo by about 50 before losing to North Carolina.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: