RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Rebkell Fantasy Basketball League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYSports56

PostPosted: 07/10/19 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mojo, please see my above reply to Myrtle, who pretty much raised the same objections. I'll address one thing specifically here though.

Before I do, I should say that I was incorrect in saying that Riquna Williams was your 4th guard: she is your 3rd guard. For some reason I thought Quigley was your 3rd. That definitely matters.

However, I can't agree with your comment that Riquna Williams is a starting level guard. Refer to my response to Myrtle with respect to why I think Riquna's last 3 games, although something to consider, don't mean as much as you are making it out to be. It will be interesting to see who is right!

Looking strictly at PPG, as I do all the time when trying to evaluate stuff without bias (think about how I talk about the expected points per game when I give a rundown of the week's games), there is not another team on the league besides Adam's that would start Williams. On the other hand, there are two teams who would start Lavender.

Without looking at PPG, I would be starting Lavender as well. Natalie Achonwa averages more, but the emergence of McCowan has led me to believe that Natalie will not be producing as much anymore. Without looking at today's games (which I am about to watch on delay), I would have started Lavender this week. Of course, if you follow the wisdom of my decisions at guard, that probably means Achonwa's outscoring her this week.

Yeah, people are allowed to make trades to make their teams better. People are allowed to whine about it too. Smile Let's move on and enjoy.

Mojo

PostPosted: 07/10/19 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports56 wrote:
OK, enough for me with this back and forth about something that is over and done. Apologies to everyone who found the exchange unpleasant.

On to the issue that this trade revealed. For the reasons mentioned several posts before, I think the current trade rules are too easy to be exploited.

Mojo's suggestion of a cut and paste of the trade agreement is on the right track, but a cut and paste can be forged.

The solution I think is to have the person who reports the trade keep a record of the other person agreeing to the trade in their inbox. No cut and paste is needed; just keep the message in your inbox until the trade is ratified.

The trade will go into effect immediately. The confirmation is only a formality, unless the person who reports the trade is actually lying about the trade. In that instance, the other person instead of confirming, can state that the trade announcement was fraudulent.

If so, I think a screenshot would suffice to prove things, unless it is possible to alter messages in your in-box. Because of this, I am fairly sure we won't ever have a problem, because anyone who lies about a trade (either as announcer or confirmer) will be permanently banned from the league, no questions asked. I doubt anyone's going to lie if they know they're going to get caught.

The only gray area I can think of is someone accidentally reporting incorrectly. Perhaps the original deal was player X for player Y, but was changed to X for Z, and the reporter had player Y's name still stuck in his mind when the announcement was typed. I'm not going to consider that fraudulent. If there was indeed a trade agreed, when confirming, the error should be pointed out. If everyone is in agreement, the trade will be corrected. If there is still disagreement, then the inbox will be checked and someone will be ousted from the league.

Are there other gray areas? Is this a satisfactory solution?

Allowing trades can be a potential headache. At least the copy/pasting of PMs suggestion can help in alleviating outer interference until the trade is revealed as confirmed. I do not care for trades, and if they are not allowed in future years, that is ok by me. If you are insinuating I exploited trade usage, that would be offensive. I did send a PM to adam before he confirmed that asked to be sure of being satisfied with the trade and made sure to mention Raquana could be suspended. I did not exploit using trades.

NYSports56

PostPosted: 07/10/19 7:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mojo wrote:
If you are insinuating I exploited trade usage, that would be offensive.

I want to be completely clear that I was not saying that. Once again I will say that I believe the deal was made in good faith. However, I did not feel the deal was equal. If you don't like trades either, I think you probably understand how I felt when I saw it.

I wasn't going to say anything until Myrtle claimed the deal helped both teams. Combining the fact that the tone of Myrtle's post was somewhat confrontational (even though it wasn't directed at me) with my frustration over the deal, I decided to state why I thought that wasn't the case.

Mojo

PostPosted: 07/10/19 10:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports56 wrote:
Mojo wrote:
If you are insinuating I exploited trade usage, that would be offensive.

I want to be completely clear that I was not saying that. Once again I will say that I believe the deal was made in good faith. However, I did not feel the deal was equal. If you don't like trades either, I think you probably understand how I felt when I saw it.

I wasn't going to say anything until Myrtle claimed the deal helped both teams. Combining the fact that the tone of Myrtle's post was somewhat confrontational (even though it wasn't directed at me) with my frustration over the deal, I decided to state why I thought that wasn't the case.

I put a lot of stock in the last 4 games. Four games can detect trends of who's hot, coaching decisions, injuries and teammate injuries affecting playing time, players returning from Europe. Four games gives a good idea of recent consistency. Four games can determine who to add, drop, or who to start. Of the starting 20 guards this week and using these same 20 guard stats for the last 4 games avg, RWilliams ranks 8th.
1 through 8 ranking of this week's starting guards ppg avg the last 4 games (not counting the 1/2 game). Sims, McBride, Canada, CGray, JThomas, Wheeler, Slooty, RWilliams with Sykes one tenth of a point from tying RWillaims. RWilliams could start on any team based on more current stats than you quoted, and both teams in the trade have sacrificed as well as benefited.
I do understand how you could have felt when seeing the trade announcement and that some of your post seemed to be venting or exhibiting frustration, though I could have misinterpreted part of the intention.

Mojo

PostPosted: 07/10/19 11:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In a PM with Luuuc I asked if copy/pasting PMs for our trades violated any kind of Rebkell rules and he indicated it was ok but suggested to make everyone aware their PM trade acceptance could be posted.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 07/11/19 12:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mojo wrote:
In a PM with Luuuc I asked if copy/pasting PMs for our trades violated any kind of Rebkell rules and he indicated it was ok but suggested to make everyone aware their PM trade acceptance could be posted.

Dude I told you that in privacy!!!!! Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Mad

Wink Yeah, basically what I said was that posting PMs is generally poor form, but if you set up a system for this game in which a trade acceptance PM has implied consent to be posted then that's quite ok with me.

PostPosted: 07/11/19 12:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for the input, Luuuc, but the solution I decided on has no need for cutting and pasting. That can be faked anyway. The way we're going to do that still uses the PMs, but shouldn't really ever result in the PMs ever being needed for proof unless someone is flat out lying. I really don't anticipate that happening.

No one will ever have to have their posts made public unless this unlikely situation arises. If it does, they will still have to give their permission for the post to be shared. If they don't give their permission, they will be removed from the league, but I think that's an appropriate response for saying someone is lying and then suppressing the evidence that can prove his honesty.

Again, this should never be an issue. Someone would have to voluntarily face certain loss of league privileges and turn themselves into a laughing stock by either falsely reporting a trade or by denying that a reported trade was legitimate.

Mojo

PostPosted: 07/11/19 1:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is my last post. Do whatever you wish with my team. I will not be back.

NYSports56

PostPosted: 07/11/19 2:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wow. I am really sorry that I said anything about the trade. I most certainly did not intend to step over the line with anyone when I wrote it. I can't say anything more than I've already said on the subject.

Myrtle, I know you're upset too--are you OK with taking over the team, or should we try to find a substitute?

And Mojo, please reconsider. This whole thing is making a mountain over a molehill by all of us. I even admitted I was doing that in the post that got everyone upset, saying that "this is not as big a deal as I'm making it seem."

And if you do decide to leave, the best of everything to you--none of this is personal on my end whatsoever. I hope we still have some decent sports discussion outside of this folder.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 07/11/19 2:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports56 wrote:
And Mojo, please reconsider.

Hopefully Mojo just misinterpreted my previous post (above), in which case, yeah please reconsider, because that first line was just an attempt at humour on my part to kinda say that posting PMs is fine - as long as everyone is on the same page about what will and won't be posted publicly.

PostPosted: 07/11/19 3:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
NYSports56 wrote:
And Mojo, please reconsider.

Hopefully Mojo just misinterpreted my previous post (above), in which case, yeah please reconsider, because that first line was just an attempt at humour on my part to kinda say that posting PMs is fine - as long as everyone is on the same page about what will and won't be posted publicly.

I don't think Mojo would drop from the league if his/her anger was directed at you, Luuuc. However, since it appeared we were getting back on the right track with our exchanges, I don't know exactly what made him decide to drop.

myrtle

PostPosted: 07/11/19 10:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mojo has a work deadline in the near future. I think once he gets past that and relaxes a bit, he may decide to 'play' with us again. We certainly never expected to get shit for making a trade. In my experience trades in fantasy games are pretty rare so maybe if it seems like such a negative thing, we should in the future simply not allow them. I always thought it would be a fun thing to do...but apparently not.

- Amanda Gorman
NYSports56

PostPosted: 07/11/19 2:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
mojo has a work deadline in the near future. I think once he gets past that and relaxes a bit, he may decide to 'play' with us again. We certainly never expected to get shit for making a trade. In my experience trades in fantasy games are pretty rare so maybe if it seems like such a negative thing, we should in the future simply not allow them. I always thought it would be a fun thing to do...but apparently not.

Before I start, I would like to say that, no matter how valid the justifications, excuses, defenses and explanations I give are, it was wrong for me to complain about the trade. The bottom line is, I made a post that I wasn't obligated to make, and it caused a lot of unhappiness in the league.

Even though I was posting as a player and not the commissioner, as commissioner, it's my responsibility to try and create as enjoyable atmosphere for us all and to increase our enjoyment of the league. It's not only my responsibility: it's the reason I formed this league in the first place.

I will not apologize for the unpleasantness that occurred between Admiral Needa and myself in prior disagreements. I was told to look in the mirror at those exchanges, so I took a very long and hard look at all the posts, and I stand by the way I behaved. I'm positive not everyone agrees with me, but I am personally comfortable with the way I responded. After a certain point, I felt that it would make things worse for the league if I allowed him to walk all over me.

However, I deeply regret complaining about the recent trade. I didn't have to do that. But unlike your experience, myrtle, in my experience trades are very common. My fantasy football league (also 10 teams; I am not the commissioner) generally has about five trades every year. Nearly every trade of them generates at least one complaint that makes what I wrote about the trade here seem tame. And my brother's league? At least 20 trades a year, and oh, boy, you should see that back and forth on those: the entry fee for my brother's league is several hundred dollars (somewhere in the $300 to $500 range). When a lot of money is at stake, people go absolutely crazy at times.

Myrtle, you thought a trade would be a fun thing to do. It should have been. I made it not fun and threw a wet blanket on the league. This league has not been trade-crazy, and nothing has gotten out of hand. If you had traded Riquna Williams for Elena Delle Donne, that would have been different: Delle Donne is a superstar both in fantasy and in real life. But even if you had received Lavender for absolutely nothing, the trade would not have broken the league. My post was an overreaction. I even said as much in the post, and feel that the response to the post was an overreaction as well, but once again, the bottom line is, my post led to unpleasantness in the league that wasn't necessary.

It's not a good thing, but it is really hard for me to control myself when it comes to trades in fantasy leagues. It wouldn't be an exaggeration for me to say that I have a form of PTSD over them, because I have seen several instances of the competative balance of leagues being completely ruined.

One example is a Strat-O-Matic baseball league that I ran for over 10 years. Just like fantasy, but instead of watching the real games and scoring points, you manage a genuine game as if it were real. It was a dynasty league, and one league member wheeled and dealed his way to create a team that was so good, when we had our All-Star game, the starting lineup of his conference was his own starting lineup. That team won the league with the best record in league history (something like 39-5). In addition, when draft time came around for the next season, 9 of the 10 first round draft picks belonged to that player. The only player who had retained his first round pick was me, because I knew what happens when people trade with this player.

The result of this is that whenever I am in a league and the first place team makes a trade, my first reaction is unhappiness. If I look at the trade and feel that the best team underpaid in the trade, then I really begin to get upset.

I actually began typing a response immediately after the trade was announced and I checked out the average PPG of the players involved. I was almost done with it, and then, in a rare moment of clarity, I realized that it wouldn't be a good thing to do for the sake of the league. I didn't even save what I had written in case I changed my mind and wanted to post later.

Then Shades made his comment telling Adam not to be a sucker, and Myrtle got upset about it. I am paraphrasing, but Myrtle said that the trade was good for both teams, and that Shades should mind his own business (the actual words were "what's it to you?"). Considering that Shades had produced a new article about Williams's legal situation, and that the response was essentially "the trade was fair--shut up," it set me off and I felt compelled to offer my own analysis of the trade. As I've pointed out before, I really tried my best to soften the tone of the post, but obviously I didn't go far enough.

I did not expect my post to cause such an uproar any more than Mojo/myrtle expected the trade to cause one. As I said, complaining about trades is so commonplace in the leagues I know about, and the complaints are usually much more forceful and much more angry. However, those leagues are with close friends who have been playing these games together forever: I've been in my fantasy football league as a co-owner with my best friend for 26 years now (our team's motto is "Cowboy free since '93"). I failed to consider that no one in this league has known me for more than a year and that their reactions to my trade analysis might not be the same as what I'm used to.

Regardless of my issues about trades, as commissioner, I see now that I should most definitely remain neutral on trades until someone else starts the discussion. Technically I did this, but I should have shown more patience than I did before responding. I should have at the very least waited for an actual league member to complain.

I apologize for not realizing what my role should be in this situation. And I especially apologize to Adam, because even though nothing was directed at him, I pretty much said he did a bad job running his team. I don't think it would have been a big deal if an argument hadn't resulted, but the more I talked about the trade, the more condescending it must have seemed to Adam. I'm more sorry about that than anything.

All the apologies aside, I would like to address the idea that I did something unethical by suggesting a better lineup to Adam. I do not agree with this at all. I have personally made many comments advising players with respect to DNPs and injuries. Furthermore, when I was talking about my difficulties in choosing my starting guards, Mojo offered his suggestions. What if his suggestion was "don't pick any of them--move your star F-G from forward to guard and get Napheesa Collier in there?" Would that have been unacceptable?

I even waited to talk about Adam's best lineup until it was too late to change it for his game against Admiral Needa. If I were trying to do something unscrupulous, don't you think I would have warned him in advance considering my history with the Admiral? In fact, I am one of four people left to face Adam, so helping him was definitely not in my best interests.

Finally, there is no way I could have analyzed the actual balance of the trade without considering Adam's best possible lineup.

I really hope this is my last post on this, at least until the season ends. I am preparing a large dish of crow for one of us to eat depending on how this trade actually works out, but before then, let's try to enjoy the rest of the season.

NYSports56

PostPosted: 07/12/19 4:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DNPs: The Washington Mystics had two RFBL starters who did not play in their Wednesday game: Elena Delle Donne (adamj95) and Emma Meeseman (Mojo/myrtle).

The Mystics have two more games this week: tonight (Fri) and tomorrow (Sat). If your players play in one of these games, everything is fine.

I heard that Meeseman was scheduled to arrive in Washington yesterday. I would think she'd play either tonight or tomorrow, but who knows? I would think that Delle Donne would be able to play with a protective mask in one of the games as well, but again, I have no real information on if she's going to play.

The only other teams with games left are New York and Seattle. If you are worried that your players will not play in the next two days, I don't think there are any options on either of your teams. You would have to claim an unsigned forward from Seattle or New York and try to squeeze a few points out of them if you are overly concerned. There's not much out there.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 07/12/19 7:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mojo wrote:
Do whatever you wish with my team. I will not be back.

I know exactly how you feel Mojo and I feel your pain.

myrtle

PostPosted: 07/12/19 8:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This may well be premature, but I've always been a big fan of Shenise Johnson and she finally had a good game since coming back from injury. It may well be a one time deal, but we will waive Talbot, F, Minny and re-sign S. Johnson, G, Indy.

- Amanda Gorman
myrtle

PostPosted: 07/14/19 7:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

same lineup next week.

- Amanda Gorman
tbinta

PostPosted: 07/15/19 1:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WEEK 9

G - Betnijah Laney, G, IND
G - Courtney Williams, G, CON
F - Cheyenne Parker, F, CHI
F - Gabby Williams, CHI
C - Sylvia Fowles, C, MIN

PostPosted: 07/15/19 1:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Is whoever owns Howard going to pick up Langhorne as a handcuff?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 07/15/19 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/15/19 1:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

same line up

PostPosted: 07/15/19 6:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports, you around? Scores and standings aren't updated for the previous week?

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
hoopmom

PostPosted: 07/15/19 8:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoopmom:
G odyssey sims
G chelsea gray
F Natasha Howard
F Candace Dupree
C Imani Magee Stafford

Sorry can’t keep up is langhorne available or were you saying she shuts Howard down?

Erimus

PostPosted: 07/16/19 12:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Diana Taurasi G
Brittney Sykes, G
Nneka Ogwumike, F
Tianna Hawkins, F
Kalani Brown, C

NYSports56

PostPosted: 07/16/19 2:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WEEK 8 FINAL RESULTS

This Week's Games
Admiral Needa (4-4) 137.5, adamj95 (2-6) 82.0 (FINAL)
calbearman76/tbinta (4-4) 100.6, hoopmom (3-5) 96.3 (FINAL)
J-Spoon (5-3) 144.3, Erimus (0-Cool 96.7 (FINAL)
Mojo/myrtle (7-1) 177.5, WNBA 09 (5-3) 120.8 (FINAL)
toad455 (6-2) 129.1, NYSports56 (4-4) 106.7 (FINAL)

Code:
        STANDINGS
                     W  L    Pts
Mojo/myrtle          7  1  1091.5
toad455              6  2  1090.3
WNBA 09              5  3  1034.1
J-Spoon              5  3   991.4
Admiral Needa        4  4  1050.4
calbearman76/tbinta  4  4   915.8
NYSports56           4  4   874.0
hoopmom              3  5  1073.6
adamj95              2  6   719.7
Erimus               0  8   765.9

BOX SCORES
------------------------------
Admiral Needa 137.5, adamj95 82.0 (FINAL)

ADAMJ95 (2-6)
-2.0 - Lexie Brown, G, MIN (0 Pts, 2 TO)
38.0 - Briann January, G, PHOE (18 Pts, 5 Reb, 6 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 TO)
33.0 - Chiney Ogwumike, FC, LA (11 Pts, 10 Reb, 2 Ast, 1 Stl, 2 Blk, 2 TO)
0.0 - Elena Delle Donne, GF, WASH (0 Pts)
13.0 - LaToya Sanders, FC, WASH (4 Pts, 5 Reb, 2 Ast)

ADMIRAL NEEDA (4-4)
30.7 - Kayla McBride, G, LV (14 Pts, 6 Reb, 3 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk, 4 TO)
27.5 - Kia Nurse, G, NY (18 Pts, 5 Reb, 3 Ast, 1 TO)
5.1 - Candace Parker, FC, LA (2 Pts, 3 Reb, 1 Ast, 2 TO)
39.8 - Jonquel Jones, FC, CONN (11 Pts, 9 Reb, 2 Ast, 1 Stl, 4 Blk)
34.4 - Teaira McCowan, C, IND (11 Pts, 12 Reb, 3 Stl)

calbearman76/tbinta 100.6, hoopmom 96.3 (FINAL)

CALBEARMAN76/TBINTA (4-4)
20.3 - Betnijah Laney, G, IND (8 Pts, 9 Reb, 1 Ast)
16.6 - Courtney Williams, G, CONN (13 Pts, 3 Reb)
23.1 - Cheyenne Parker, F, CHI (9 Pts, 3 Reb, 3 Ast, 2 Blk)
10.2 - Theresa Plaisance, FC, DALL (3 Pts, 6 Reb, 1 Blk, 3 TO)
30.4 - Sylvia Fowles, C, MIN (10 Pts, 12 Reb, 2 Blk)

HOOPMOM (3-5)
29.8 - Odyssey Sims, G, MIN (16 Pts, 4 Reb, 4 Ast, 2 Stl, 3 TO)
8.4 - Chelsea Gray, G, LA (3 Pts, 2 Reb, 4 Ast, 1 Stl, 6 TO)
30.3 - Natasha Howard, F, SEA (14 Pts, 4 Reb, 3 Ast, 3 Stl, 2 TO)
23.0 - Candice Dupree, F, IND (13 Pts, 5 Reb, 1 Stl, 1 Blk, 2 TO)
4.8 - Marie Gulich, C, ATL (2 Pts, 4 Reb, 2 TO)

J-Spoon 144.3, Erimus 96.7 (FINAL)

ERIMUS (0-Cool
0.0 - Asia Durr, G, NY (0 Pts)
16.8 - Brittney Sykes, G, ATL (6 Pts, 4 Reb, 4 Ast, 1 Stl, 3 TO)
35.0 - Nneka Ogwumike, F, LA (15 Pts, 10 Reb, 2 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk, 4 TO)
32.9 - Tianna Hawkins, F, WASH (24 Pts, 7 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 TO)
12.0 - Kalani Brown, C, LA (8 Pts, 5 Reb, 2 TO)

J-SPOON (5-3)
24.1 - Kelsey Plum, G, LV (14 Pts, 3 Reb, 3 Ast, 1 Stl, 1 TO)
33.8 - Diamond DeShields, G, CHI (13 Pts, 9 Reb, 4 Ast, 1 Stl, 1 Blk, 2 TO)
14.4 - Alysha Clark, F, SEA (6 Pts, 2 Reb, 4 Ast)
40.3 - Elizabeth Williams, FC, ATL (17 Pts, 9 Reb, 3 Ast, 4 Blk, 4 TO)
31.7 - Liz Cambage, C, LV (19 Pts, 6 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 Stl, 1 Blk, 2 TO)

Mojo/myrtle 177.5, WNBA 09 120.8 (FINAL)

MOJO/MYRTLE (7-1)
31.6 - Jasmine Thomas, G, CONN (12 Pts, 3 Reb, 2 Ast, 5 Stl, 2 TO)
34.3 - Allie Quigley, G, CHI (24 Pts, 4 Reb, 1 Ast, 2 Stl, 2 TO)
35.4 - Emma Meesseman, F, WASH (15 Pts, 7 Reb, 2 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk)
27.6 - Kayla Thornton, F, DALL (17 Pts, 3 Reb, 2 Ast, 2 Stl, 2 TO)
48.6 - Brittney Griner, C, PHOE (25 Pts, 8 Reb, 4 Ast, 1 Stl, 2 Blk, 1 TO)

WNBA 09 (5-3)
24.2 - Courtney Vandersloot, G, CHI (5 Pts, 6 Reb, 4 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk, 3 TO)
13.1 - Natasha Cloud, G, WASH (4 Pts, 3 Reb, 5 Ast, 2 TO)
31.8 - Alyssa Thomas, F, CONN (7 Pts, 9 Reb, 2 Ast, 5 Stl, 4 TO)
33.7 - Glory Johnson, F, DALL (14 Pts, 6 Reb, 1 Ast, 4 Stl, 1 TO)
18.0 - Amanda Zahui B, C, NY (5 Pts, 5 Reb, 1 Stl, 2 Blk, 2 TO)

toad455 129.1, NYSports56 106.7 (FINAL)

NYSPORTS56 (4-4)
14.9 - Erica Wheeler, G, IND (4 Pts, 2 Reb, 7 Ast, 2 TO)
20.7 - Tiffany Hayes, G, ATL (18 Pts, 1 Reb, 3 Ast, 3 TO)
36.3 - Napheesa Collier, F, MIN (13 Pts, 4 Reb, 1 Ast, 3 Stl, 3 Blk, 1 TO)
20.2 - A'ja Wilson, F, LV (12 Pts, 6 Reb, 2 Ast, 2 TO)
14.6 - Natalie Achonwa, FC, IND (10 Pts, 3 Reb, 1 Stl, 2 TO)

TOAD455 (6-2)
13.3 - Lellani Mitchell, G, PHOE (4 Pts, 4 Reb, 3 Ast)
47.0 - Jordin Canada, G, SEA (14 Pts, 12 Ast, 5 Stl)
42.9 - DeWanna Bonner, F, PHOE (22 Pts, 7 Reb, 5 Ast, 1 Stl, 1 Blk, 1 TO)
10.0 - Monique Billings, F, ATL (6 Pts, 5 Reb, 2 TO)
15.9 - Tina Charles, C, NY (13 Pts, 2 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 TO)

------------------------
ROSTERS

ADAMJ95
Sue Bird, G, SEA
Lexie Brown, G, MIN
Damiris Dantas, F, MIN
Elena Delle Donne, GF, WASH
Dearica Hamby, F, LV
Briann January, G, PHOE
Chiney Ogwumike, FC, LA
LaToya Sanders, FC, WASH
Riquna Williams, G, LA
Jackie Young, G, LV

ADMIRAL NEEDA
Isabelle Harrison, F, DALL
Jonquel Jones, FC, CONN
Kayla McBride, G, LV
Teaira McCowan, C, IND
Kia Nurse, G, NY
Arike Ogunbowale, G, DALL
Candace Parker, FC, LA
Danielle Robinson, G, MIN
Shatori Walker-Kimbrough, G, WASH
Sami Whitcomb, GF, SEA

CALBEARMAN76/TBINTA
Rebekkah Brunson, F, MIN
Sylvia Fowles, C, MIN
Betnijah Laney, G, IND
Jewell Loyd, G, SEA
Sancho Lyttle, F, PHOE
Cheyenne Parker, F, CHI
Theresa Plaisance, FC, DALL
Katie Lou Samuelson, GF, CHI
Courtney Williams, G, CONN
Gabby Williams, F, CHI

ERIMUS
Brittany Boyd, G, NY
Kalani Brown, C, LA
Kennedy Burke, G, IND
Asia Durr, G, NY
Bria Hartley, G, NY
Tianna Hawkins, F, WASH
Marina Mabrey, G, LA
Nneka Ogwumike, F, LA
Brittney Sykes, G, ATL
Diana Taurasi, G, PHOE

HOOPMOM
Essence Carson, G, PHOE
Candice Dupree, F, IND
Chelsea Gray, G, LA
Marie Gulich, C, ATL
Natasha Howard, F, SEA
Imani McGee-Stafford, C, DALL
Kelsey Mitchell, G, IND
Odyssey Sims, G, MIN
Maria Vadeeva, FC, LA
Tamera Young, F, LV

J-SPOON
Liz Cambage, C, LV
Alysha Clark, F, SEA
Kahleah Copper, GF, CHI
Diamond DeShields, G, CHI
Moriah Jefferson, G, DALL
Tiffany Mitchell, G, IND
Kelsey Plum, G, LV
Shekinna Stricklen, GF, CONN
Carolyn Swords, C, LV
Elizabeth Williams, FC, ATL

MOJO/MYRTLE
Skylar Diggins-Smith, G, DALL
Brittney Griner, C, PHOE
Shenise Johnson, G, IND
Jantel Lavender, FC, CHI
Angel McCoughtry, GF, ATL
Emma Meesseman, F, WASH
Allie Quigley, G, CHI
Tierra Ruffin-Pratt, GF, LA
Jasmine Thomas, G, CONN
Kayla Thornton, F, DALL

NYSPORTS56
Natalie Achonwa, FC, IND
Rebecca Allen, G, NY
Ariel Atkins, G, WASH
Jessica Breland, F, ATL
Napheesa Collier, F, MIN
Rashanda Gray, F, NY
Tiffany Hayes, G, ATL
Azura Stevens, FC, DALL
Erica Wheeler, G, IND
A'ja Wilson, F, LV

TOAD455
Monique Billings, F, ATL
DeWanna Bonner, F, PHOE
Jordin Canada, G, SEA
Tina Charles, C, NY
Sydney Colson, G, LV
Megan Gustafson, F, DALL
Crystal Langhorne, FC, SEA
Lellani Mitchell, G, PHOE
Renee Montgomery, G, ATL
Kristi Toliver, G, WASH

WNBA 09
Alex Bentley, G, ATL
Natasha Cloud, G, WASH
Stephanie Dolson, C, CHI
Allisha Gray, G, DALL
Glory Johnson, F, DALL
Aerial Powers, F, WASH
Mercedes Russell, C, SEA
Alyssa Thomas, F, CONN
Courtney Vandersloot, G, CHI
Amanda Zahui B, C, NY

=====================================

NYSports56

PostPosted: 07/16/19 2:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports56 Week 9

G - Erica Wheeler, G, IND
G - Tiffany Hayes, G, ATL
F - Napheesa Collier, F, MIN
F - A'ja Wilson, F, LV
C - Natalie Achonwa, FC, IND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 38 of 43

Jump to: