F - Jonquel Jones, CON
    C - Teaira McCowan, IND

Mojo

PostPosted: 06/11/19 7:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mojo/Myrtle drop Laney, Ind
Pick up K Burke, g, Ind

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/11/19 10:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Of course Dolson plays well the week i dont choose her smh. Zauhi better at least contribute 25 + or its back to the bench for her. Poor shooting night for Alyssa as well. My chances are not looking great this week to pull out a dub. Relying on Glory and Zauhi to make us competitive smh sad week. Proud of Cloud and Slooty minus all the TO's as usual though!

PostPosted: 06/11/19 10:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mojo wrote:
Mojo/Myrtle drop Laney, Ind
Pick up K Burke, g, Ind

Are you sure Myrtle will approve of this? Razz

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
NYSports56

PostPosted: 06/12/19 1:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Of course Dolson plays well the week i dont choose her smh. Zauhi better at least contribute 25 + or its back to the bench for her. Poor shooting night for Alyssa as well. My chances are not looking great this week to pull out a dub. Relying on Glory and Zauhi to make us competitive smh sad week. Proud of Cloud and Slooty minus all the TO's as usual though!

Sad week? Your three players tonight averaged 33 points. Before this your players averaged 24 points per game. My two players tonight averaged 21. I've still got a shot, but you have a comfortable lead right now.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/12/19 8:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports56 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Sad week? Your three players tonight averaged 33 points. Before this your players averaged 24 points per game. My two players tonight averaged 21. I've still got a shot, but you have a comfortable lead right now.

Yeah i guess i wont complain that much i just expected more scoring from Alyssa to secure the lead comfortably . Im nervous Zauhi and Glory will turn in poor performances. Zauhi has to go against Fowles and im sure she will Foul out along with Glory being a crapshoot every game. You never know !

PostPosted: 06/12/19 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
NYSports56 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Yeah i guess i wont complain that much i just expected more scoring from Alyssa to secure the lead comfortably . Im nervous Zauhi and Glory will turn in poor performances. Zauhi has to go against Fowles and im sure she will Foul out along with Glory being a crapshoot every game. You never know !

Alright now Zauhi hush me up as you outperform Big Syl in awin for the Libs tonight #ClapClap

PostPosted: 06/13/19 12:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I've been 'out of range' for a few days but just looking at the box, unfortunately I think you gave us too many points for Quigley's bad outing...looks like you may have given us Dolson's numbers. We will accept it if it's a gift, but J-spoon is unlikely to appreciate it. I think our players are underperforming this week, but I guess if they all stink the same week and get back on track next week we'll be ok.

- Amanda Gorman
J-Spoon

PostPosted: 06/13/19 3:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I've been 'out of range' for a few days but just looking at the box, unfortunately I think you gave us too many points for Quigley's bad outing...looks like you may have given us Dolson's numbers. We will accept it if it's a gift, but J-spoon is unlikely to appreciate it. I think our players are underperforming this week, but I guess if they all stink the same week and get back on track next week we'll be ok.

That is very honest of you I definitely missed it.

According to my calculations Quigley should be awarded 18.7 points

Lib Fan

PostPosted: 06/13/19 10:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nice to see back to back wins !
Exciting game last night
The win made the 1/2 hour train delay back to Grand Central
bearable talking to so many happy fans

Does anyone know why Nayo Raincock-Ekunwe has not played
all but 10 minutes in two games this season ?

Shades

PostPosted: 06/13/19 10:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lib Fan wrote:
Nice to see back to back wins !
Exciting game last night
The win made the 1/2 hour train delay back to Grand Central
bearable talking to so many happy fans

Does anyone know why Nayo Raincock-Ekunwe has not played
all but 10 minutes in two games this season ?

You must have hit the wrong thread unless you’re trying to point out that Raincock-Ekunwe would be a poor FA pickup.

Mojo

PostPosted: 06/13/19 11:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
myrtle wrote:

That is very honest of you I definitely missed it.

According to my calculations Quigley should be awarded 18.7 points

I think 18.7 is correct. NYSports, can you check the total please?

Mojo

PostPosted: 06/13/19 1:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports. Can you please make the official roster change of drop Laney, add Burke transaction made on the 11th so it shows up on the current roster page? Thanks

NYSports56

PostPosted: 06/13/19 2:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

AWESOME SPORTSMANSHIP, MYRTLE! This was a great example to set for the rest of the league.

Sorry for the mistake. I get my stats from the ESPN box scores, and the first three numbers I enter are rebounds, assists, and steals. Dolson and Quigley were right next to each other in the box score and each had 6 rebounds, 3 assists, and 0 steals. I must have glanced away (sometimes I look at the keyboard to ensure I am typing in the right number), and when my eyes returned, I must have returned to Dolson's line.

Check my work, especially when the game is close! I try my best, but a few mistakes are going to make it through like this one.

The front page has been updated to hopefully be correct, including the Laney/Burke add/drop (which I actually saw when it was posted, but didn't post an updated page for it).

NYSports56

PostPosted: 06/14/19 7:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

None of the games has been officially decided yet, and both Los Angeles and Las Vegas play meaningful games for our league tonight. Tomorrow's Atlanta game is important too. Here's what's going on:

Toad455 needs Monique Billings to score 18.3 points to spoil calbearman/tbinta's perfect record. It would be a performance above her average performance so far this year.

The undefeated Mojo/myrtle have a 29 point lead over J-Spoon, but J-Spoon has 3 players to go (Kelsey Plum, Elizabeth Williams, and Liz Cambage) to Mojo/Myrtle's 1 (Tierra Ruffin-Pratt). I think J-Spoon has the advantage here, but mojo/myrtle definitely have a chance.

Erimus still has 3 players (Brittney Sykes, Nneka Ogwumike, and Kalani Brown) who are yet to play, but they are going to have to combine for 71.6 to catch adamj95 and avoid an 0-4 start

Admiral Needa is in danger of dropping to 0-4. It will take Kayla McBride to outscoring Chelsea Gray and Marie Gulich by 14.9 points to defeat Hoopmom.

It's all but over in my game against WNBA 09. Tiffany Hays and A'ja Wilson need to combine for 104.4 points for me to avoid the loss. WNBA 09's "sad week" didn't work out so badly. It looks like WNBA 09 will be 3-1 and I will drop to 2-2.

Last edited by NYSports56 on 06/14/19 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mojo

PostPosted: 06/14/19 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports56 wrote:
None of the games has been officially decided yet, and both Los Angeles and Las Vegas play meaningful games for our league tonight. Tomorrow's Atlanta game is important too. Here's what's going on:

Toad455 needs Monique Billings to score 18.3 points to spoil calbearman/tbinta's perfect record. It would be a performance above her average performance so far this year.

The undefeated Mojo/myrtle have a 29 point lead over J-Spoon, but J-Spoon has 3 players to go (Kelsey Plum, Elizabeth Williams, and Liz Cambage) to Mojo/Myrtle's 1 (Tierra Ruffin-Pratt). I think J-Spoon has the advantage here, but mojo/myrtle definitely have a chance.

Erimus still has 3 players (Brittney Sykes, Nneka Ogwumike, and Kalani Brown) who are yet to play, but they are going to have to combine for 71.6 to catch adamj95 and avoid an 0-4 start

Admiral Needa is in danger of dropping to 0-4. It will take Kayla McBride to outscoring Chelsea Gray and Marie Gulich by 14.9 points to defeat Hoopmom.

It's all but over in my game against J-Spoon. Tiffany Hays and A'ja Wilson need to combine for 104.4 points for me to avoid the loss. J-Spoon's "sad week" didn't work out so badly. It looks like J-Spoon will be 3-1 and I will drop to 2-2.

Nice commentary update

Shades

PostPosted: 06/14/19 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports56 wrote:

It's all but over in my game against J-Spoon. Tiffany Hays and A'ja Wilson need to combine for 104.4 points for me to avoid the loss. J-Spoon's "sad week" didn't work out so badly. It looks like J-Spoon will be 3-1 and I will drop to 2-2.

I think you mean WNBA 09 instead of Spooner.

toad455

PostPosted: 06/14/19 7:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Might need to replace Canada if she's out for the season.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
NYSports56

PostPosted: 06/14/19 7:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
NYSports56 wrote:

I think you mean WNBA 09 instead of Spooner.

Thanks--I edited my post.

hoopmom

PostPosted: 06/15/19 10:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoopmom waives brionna Jones and picks up Imani Magee stafford

NYSports56

PostPosted: 06/15/19 6:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

While normal people will focusing tonight on WNBA games that have teams with winning records, all eyes in the RFBL will be on the game between the 1-4 Dream and the 0-5 Wings!

The Dream are the last team to go, and exactly 1 Dream player is playing in each of this week's fantasy games. In fact, all but 3 of the games have been realistically decided, but the 2 remaining are close:

The Erimus vs. adamj95 game is extremely close. Adam enjoys a 26.5 point lead, but Erimus has Brittany Sykes, who has averaged 23.8 fantasy points a game until now.

As said in a post above, Toad455 needs Monique Billings to score 18.3 points to spoil calbearman/tbinta's perfect record. Billings is averaging 12.7 fantasy points a game so far this year. Will calbearman/tbinta continue as the league's only undefeated team?

The games below are for all intents and purposes decided:

WNBA 09 is going to defeat me, unless Tiffany Hayes scores 69.3.

J-Spoon is going to defeat Mojo/myrtle unless Elizabeth Williams turns the ball over 8 times and does nothing else.

Hoopmom is going to defeat Admiral Needa unless Marie Gulich turns the ball over more than 20 times.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 29 of 43

Jump to: