RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

WNBA Fantasy League SPORTS.WS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamj95

PostPosted: 05/21/19 11:48 am    ::: WNBA Fantasy League SPORTS.WS Reply Reply with quote

Just saw a post on reddit that sports.ws has made an online WNBA Fantasy League.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasybball/comments/brackp/were_sportsws_after_20_years_running_hardcore_nba/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ios_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=control_1

Quote:
Hey everybody, As the title says, we're Sports.ws, the flagship fantasy site in The Sports.ws Network. We just launched season-long fantasy WNBA for the first time and are impressed with how passionate the fantasy community has been about it.

We'd love to talk about the transition from NBA to WNBA, the challenging aspects and the pleasant surprises that have come with it, so ask us anything at all.

We've been around for a while - in some capacities for over 20 years - but have been live at our current domain since 2001. I've been a life-long user, personally, and recall drafting Alonzo Mourning with my first-ever pick.

Our site has been based on player efficiency and position hybridization for decades, so it's been fun to watch analytics take a more prominent world in sports.

I made a team Lindsay Whalen 4 Life if anyone wants to join. This looks like fun.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: