RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Riquna Williams arrested
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 04/30/19 12:14 pm    ::: Riquna Williams arrested Reply Reply with quote

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/20190430/wnba-guard-pahokee-native-arrested

Quote:
Williams has been arrested on burglary and aggravated-assault charges

PostPosted: 04/30/19 12:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Awe Wow ......what will the W offices do ? Wait we dont even have a president Laughing

PostPosted: 04/30/19 12:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sounds like she gets emotional and has a temper, and also owns a gun. Not a good combination.

This probably explains why she hasn’t been signed. I doubt she’ll get signed until she goes through some program. Why take a chance on a hothead known to carry a gun?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Ay Mate

PostPosted: 04/30/19 12:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, consider her WNBA career ovah! Guess the Sparks shoulda kept Sims now. Lol

justintyme

PostPosted: 04/30/19 12:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Awe Wow ......what will the W offices do ? Wait we dont even have a president Laughing

Commissioner's exempt list.....oh wait....

PostPosted: 04/30/19 1:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Sounds like she gets emotional and has a temper, and also owns a gun. Not a good combination.

This probably explains why she hasn’t been signed. I doubt she’ll get signed until she goes through some program. Why take a chance on a hothead known to carry a gun?

Poor Holdsclaw...wait Shocked

PostPosted: 04/30/19 1:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Well, consider her WNBA career ovah! Guess the Sparks shoulda kept Sims now. Lol

Riquana Williams is an unrestricted free agent, and there is no indication the Sparks have sent her a contract, why do people assume there was a plan to re-sign her this season.

Richyyy

PostPosted: 04/30/19 1:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GEF34 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Riquana Williams is an unrestricted free agent, and there is no indication the Sparks have sent her a contract, why do people assume there was a plan to re-sign her this season.

Because somewhat informed people have suggested that might be the case Wink.

PostPosted: 04/30/19 2:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

According to the article, the incident happened on December 6th. She just got arrested on April 22. I didn’t see anything about her playing overseas. Also, it says that one of the men who lived there broke up the altercation between her and the ex. Makes me wonder if there is more to this story especially since the ex said that while they were together she was not violent towards her.

Chip

PostPosted: 04/30/19 2:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA Career

Wiseone1

PostPosted: 04/30/19 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

shontay33 wrote:
Shades wrote:

According to the article, the incident happened on December 6th. She just got arrested on April 22. I didn’t see anything about her playing overseas. Also, it says that one of the men who lived there broke up the altercation between her and the ex. Makes me wonder if there is more to this story especially since the ex said that while they were together she was not violent towards her.

She played in Turkey with Hatay.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/30/19 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maybe she can pull a Caldwell-Pope and serve her hard time in between games during the season? Laughing Ijs

PostPosted: 04/30/19 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not on a roster, but still doing her bit to support the players in their CBA negotiations.
#Respect

mavcarter
#NATC

PostPosted: 04/30/19 6:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Not on a roster, but still doing her bit to support the players in their CBA negotiations.
#Respect

Laughing Laughing Laughing

mb1

PostPosted: 04/30/19 8:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Don't put "Bay Bay" in à corner.

LONG LIVE THE WNBA!
Ay Mate

PostPosted: 05/01/19 7:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
#Respect

Well, we all know WNBA players can’t pay their rent on a WNBA’s salary. Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 05/01/19 12:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I was looking at the scoring. How many points do you get for an arrest. Very Happy Very Happy

pilight

PostPosted: 05/01/19 12:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
I was looking at the scoring. How many points do you get for an arrest. Very Happy Very Happy

Aggravated assault gets you anywhere from 5 to 15

PostPosted: 05/01/19 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mb1 wrote:
Don't put "Bay Bay" in à corner.

Good one!

myrtle

PostPosted: 05/01/19 11:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just feel compassion for her. I hope she gets the help she needs so she can use her talents in a positive way.

- Amanda Gorman
ucbart

PostPosted: 05/02/19 8:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I just feel compassion for her. I hope she gets the help she needs so she can use her talents in a positive way.

Compassion? Interesting. Do you feel that way for every other person that gets charged with aggravated assault who has gone into someone else’s home with a gun?

She could’ve killed someone. Just because she did this doesn’t mean she needs help. Some people are just inherently bad and think it’s ok for them to do criminal things to get what they want.

jap

PostPosted: 05/02/19 8:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I just feel compassion for her. I hope she gets the help she needs so she can use hghost er talents in a positive way.

This!!!

#NATC

PostPosted: 05/02/19 9:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
Just because she did this doesn’t mean she needs help. Some people are just inherently bad

And some people - a lot of people - aren't bad, they just need help.

shontay33

PostPosted: 05/02/19 9:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Compassion? Interesting. Do you feel that way for every other person that gets charged with aggravated assault who has gone into someone else’s home with a gun?

She could’ve killed someone. Just because she did this doesn’t mean she needs help. Some people are just inherently bad and think it’s ok for them to do criminal things to get what they want.

Each situation is different. In this case, Williams did not have a criminal history. Not a history of domestic violence. The ex even stated that. So yes, she needs help. Not sure what drove her to be so angry. Some people have issues but can easily hide behind a smile.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 05/02/19 10:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She can have as much compassion as she needs and as much help as she needs but I am not going to pay to watch someone who does this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: