RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

RIP Whitney Houston (August 9, 1963—February 11, 2012)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoovie

PostPosted: 04/19/12 7:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Realcomplicated wrote:
I can't open you guys links at work but, who is the Raffles guy and why does he have such intimate/personal access to celebrities? Twisted Evil

He's hanger on , that worms his way into everybody circle. I've seen and heard about him for years. No one ever knows his job or how he gets around people. Often the breach is due to a substance abuse problem of the star , tho.

He even brags about his game

http://youtu.be/HKT1aMJnvGc
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HKT1aMJnvGc?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/category/raffles-van-exel/

http://youtu.be/vGDn3o4ZBSo

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vGDn3o4ZBSo?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
Smoovie

PostPosted: 04/21/12 3:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RAFFLES VAN EXEL: EXPOSED!
"
The Paramaribo (Surinam) born Raffles wanted access to fame from the day he was born. Soon after he arrived in the Netherlands, with his American foster family called Dawson, young Exel stalked a child star who was unfortunate enough to find himself at the same school as him. The fame hungry Exel followed the young star called Danny de Munck everywhere and upset him so much that de Munck now says: “Raffles van Exel is the evil incarnate. I’d have preferred to go to school with a criminal.” Danny was so stressed and upset by Exel that his mother had to take her boy of school."

http://twextra.com/aykc6m

Smoovie

PostPosted: 05/05/12 5:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Heathman confirms that van Exel was very close to Pat Houston, Whitney’s executor and sister in law. “They were very tight,” says Natasha. “I never understood if she was paying him or not. But he actually called me from the funeral. And after, when the picture came out on the cover of the National Enquirer, I asked him about it. And he said it didn’t matter who took the picture and they weren’t going to pursue it. I offered to get him a private investigator to look into it, but he said No.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerfriedman/2012/05/04/exclusive-whitney-houstons-personal-belongings-thrown-out-in-l-a-dumpsters-by-associate/

Genero36

PostPosted: 05/05/12 1:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Smoovie wrote:
Quote:
Heathman confirms that van Exel was very close to Pat Houston, Whitney’s executor and sister in law. “They were very tight,” says Natasha. “I never understood if she was paying him or not. But he actually called me from the funeral. And after, when the picture came out on the cover of the National Enquirer, I asked him about it. And he said it didn’t matter who took the picture and they weren’t going to pursue it. I offered to get him a private investigator to look into it, but he said No.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerfriedman/2012/05/04/exclusive-whitney-houstons-personal-belongings-thrown-out-in-l-a-dumpsters-by-associate/

Are you kidding me......all the more reason I believe they killed her. I honestly believe Mary Jones, Pat, Gary and Ray did Whitney in and planted the drugs. Whitney was obviously displeased with Raffles the night of the Club incident.

The crazy thing is that this guy was connected to Whitney and Michael Jackson and now they're both dead. I wonder what the purpose of him dumping her belonging in dumpsters? Did it contain some type of evidence? Or did he hate her for some reason?

Smoovie

PostPosted: 05/05/12 8:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Smoovie wrote:
Quote:

Are you kidding me......all the more reason I believe they killed her. I honestly believe Mary Jones, Pat, Gary and Ray did Whitney in and planted the drugs. Whitney was obviously displeased with Raffles the night of the Club incident.

The crazy thing is that this guy was connected to Whitney and Michael Jackson and now they're both dead. I wonder what the purpose of him dumping her belonging in dumpsters? Did it contain some type of evidence? Or did he hate her for some reason?

Raffles Van Exel has come out of hiding to make this statement on Facebook:

Quote:
"I’d like to thank all my family, friends and colleagues for their love & support during these past few months. I’m posting a little update to let you all know that I’m doing okay.
I know many of you have questions and in due time, your questions will be answered via my newly retained attorney and publicist. I am extremely disappointed in the things
that I’ve read and heard, and appalled at what can only be described as a malicious witch hunt. But all will be revealed shortly. Again, thank you for your support.

Raffles van Exel"

What do you expect him to say? Talk is cheap..Everybody sells wolf tickets..Talking about what they gonna do. He's already admitted to beings con man and it's been proven. So, I take his words for it.

Genero36

PostPosted: 05/07/12 2:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

HSK Exclusive - An HSK investigation is pointing to Brandi Burnside as a fake. Know why? Because an insider has come forward and is is saying “Brandi is not Whitney Houston’s goddaughter, she’s an imposter, just like Raffles van Exel.” Here’s the drop on Brandi Burnside:

“Brandi is a loose Hollywood girl, she’s not Whitney Houston’s goddaughter. She’s fake, Brandi is just like Raffles van Exel. She conned Access Hollywood and TMZ by claiming she’s Whitney’s goddaughter.”

I interrupted my source and said: “Where did she come from? Then who is Brandi Burnside?”

My source replied:

“Brandi is a part of team Ray J…Brandi, Raffles and Ray J wear the same jersey. Ray J is a bitch and Raffles is his lover. They didn’t care about Whitney, Ray was there when Whitney died.

Jacky, did you see the footage of Raffles running taking Ray to car the night Whitney died? Cameras caught Brandi in the car laughing.”
I quickly said: “I remember seeing the footage, it’s on HSK somewhere

My source replied:

“I’m going to expose these guys, cause I believe Whitney was murdered. I’m going to do a video showing pics of a deceased Whitney, that people never saw before. How and why Whitney was murdered, I’m going to show it. People are going to get mad, and team Ray J has to stay in hiding.”

I chimed in and said: “Tell me about Ray J”
My source replied:

“Ray is always fucking high and loud. One night my nephew had to put out of Whitney’s hotel room. He’s a drug addict and he needs help. My nephew caught Brandi’s mother Simone doing some sneaky shit too, it’s all going to told when I expose them all. I have video.”

There’s going to be more to this story. Know why? Because our source and Brandi Burnside are currently at war also I’ll be doing a live audio interview with our source later this week. Don’t believe me? Ask Bobby Brown.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/brandi-burnside-is-a-fraud-not-whitney-houstons-goddaughter/

Genero36

PostPosted: 05/11/12 3:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Whitney Houston’s Family To Star In Docu-Reality Series For Lifetime
By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Friday May 11, 2012 @ 10:15am PDT
Nellie Andreeva

Three months after Whitney Houston’s death, her family has signed on to do a reality series. Lifetime has picked up The Houston Family Chronicles, an docu-series that will follow the lives of Pat Houston, Whitney’s sister-in-law and manager, and including Pat’s daughter Rayah, Whitney’s brother Gary, daughter Bobbi Kristina and mother, Grammy Award-winning singer Cissy Houston, as they try to pick up the pieces after her untimely death. Pat Houston manages the business and estate of the late pop star. The series will follow Pat and her husband, Gary as they try to support Whitney’s teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina. In that, Pat enlists the help of her and Whitney’s inner circle, including Grammy Award winner Dionne Warwick and Gospel legend CeCe Winans. “The tragic loss of Whitney Houston left a void in the hearts of people all over the world, but certainly none more so than her beloved family,” said Lifetime’s EVP Rob Sharenow. “In this series, the multi-generations of the Houston family will bravely reveal their lives as they bond together to heal, love, and grow.”

Pat Houston said that over the past few years she had been developing a project about her and her family with producers Tracey Baker Simmons and Wanda Shelley. “The unexpected passing of Whitney certainly affects the direction of the show,” she said. “However, it is my hope that others will be enlightened as they watch our family heal and move forward.” Lifetime has ordered ten hour-long episodes of The Houston Family Chronicles, which will premiere later this year. Jarrett Creative will produce. Julie Insogna-Jarrett, Seth Jarrett, Tracey Baker Simmons, Wanda Shelley and Pat Houston will serve as executive producers.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/05/whitney-houstons-family-to-star-in-docu-reality-series-for-lifetime/

Smoovie

PostPosted: 05/11/12 3:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now Raffles done messed up and pissed off Papa Joe

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/joe-jackson-shuts-down-gay-allegations-surrounding-raffles-van-exel/

Shades

PostPosted: 05/11/12 3:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I interrupt this RIP thread turned TMZ thread to post a Whitney cover from this promising new artist

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kPX-H3KGjJI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

She messes up in one spot. I think she messes up because Idol uses shorter versions of songs and she had to stop herself from going into the longer version. But for being only 16, probably about 85 pounds, and having a lot of pressure on her....not bad, huh?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
LoveJanet

PostPosted: 05/11/12 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Whitney Houston’s Family To Star In Docu-Reality Series For Lifetime
By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Friday May 11, 2012 @ 10:15am PDT
Nellie Andreeva

Three months after Whitney Houston’s death, her family has signed on to do a reality series. Lifetime has picked up The Houston Family Chronicles, an docu-series that will follow the lives of Pat Houston, Whitney’s sister-in-law and manager, and including Pat’s daughter Rayah, Whitney’s brother Gary, daughter Bobbi Kristina and mother, Grammy Award-winning singer Cissy Houston, as they try to pick up the pieces after her untimely death. Pat Houston manages the business and estate of the late pop star. The series will follow Pat and her husband, Gary as they try to support Whitney’s teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina. In that, Pat enlists the help of her and Whitney’s inner circle, including Grammy Award winner Dionne Warwick and Gospel legend CeCe Winans. “The tragic loss of Whitney Houston left a void in the hearts of people all over the world, but certainly none more so than her beloved family,” said Lifetime’s EVP Rob Sharenow. “In this series, the multi-generations of the Houston family will bravely reveal their lives as they bond together to heal, love, and grow.”

Pat Houston said that over the past few years she had been developing a project about her and her family with producers Tracey Baker Simmons and Wanda Shelley. “The unexpected passing of Whitney certainly affects the direction of the show,” she said. “However, it is my hope that others will be enlightened as they watch our family heal and move forward.” Lifetime has ordered ten hour-long episodes of The Houston Family Chronicles, which will premiere later this year. Jarrett Creative will produce. Julie Insogna-Jarrett, Seth Jarrett, Tracey Baker Simmons, Wanda Shelley and Pat Houston will serve as executive producers.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/05/whitney-houstons-family-to-star-in-docu-reality-series-for-lifetime/

I wish that Pat Houston would find the nearest corner, and a chair, and just reflect for a moment. And ask herself is the money really worth it? People will do anything to make a profit.

jaye

PostPosted: 05/11/12 7:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

so.... how did they plant the drugs in whitney's system??

PostPosted: 05/11/12 11:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jaye wrote:

You can lace one's food and drinks with drugs. I really wouldn't put it past the snakes she had around her. Nonetheless, Whitney's brothers got the ball rolling back in the 70's while Cissy was on the road. They introduced her to drugs.

Genero36

PostPosted: 05/11/12 11:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Her tearful reunion with El DeBarge a few nights before her passing.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fKCi1OHBKVA?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fKCi1OHBKVA

jaye

PostPosted: 05/12/12 9:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
jaye wrote:

You can lace one's food and drinks with drugs. I really wouldn't put it past the snakes she had around her. Nonetheless, Whitney's brothers got the ball rolling back in the 70's while Cissy was on the road. They introduced her to drugs.

did they also trick her into consuming huge amounts of alcohol at every club she attended??... come on man.... houston was an addict.... and she smoked WEED with her brothers... and i doubt very seriously that they held her down and forced it in her mouth and pumped her chest to get her started... most likely she begged them to let her try....

you need to stop blaming everyone else for whitney's discretion's and place the blame where it actually lies... it wasn't the hangers on's fault... it wasn't bobby's fault... it wasn't her brothers fault... it was whitney's fault....

and this attempt to paint her as a saint is ridiculous.... she was a phenomenal talent... but personality wise... whitney was a bit of an arrogant bitch... facts is facts.... i've been to her concerts and got cursed out by her because we complained that she was hours late....

PostPosted: 05/12/12 11:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jaye wrote:
Genero36 wrote:
jaye wrote:

did they also trick her into consuming huge amounts of alcohol at every club she attended??... come on man.... houston was an addict.... and she smoked WEED with her brothers... and i doubt very seriously that they held her down and forced it in her mouth and pumped her chest to get her started... most likely she begged them to let her try....

you need to stop blaming everyone else for whitney's discretion's and place the blame where it actually lies... it wasn't the hangers on's fault... it wasn't bobby's fault... it wasn't her brothers fault... it was whitney's fault....

and this attempt to paint her as a saint is ridiculous.... she was a phenomenal talent... but personality wise... whitney was a bit of an arrogant bitch... facts is facts.... i've been to her concerts and got cursed out by her because we complained that she was hours late....

I don't think Whitney was a saint, by any means. She was definitely a tortured soul.

Whitney certainly did drugs on her own and I can't blame anyone for her addiction.

I just think that she was murdered, which isn't a reach with the sketchy people (her family included) around her.

jaye

PostPosted: 05/12/12 11:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
jaye wrote:
Genero36 wrote:
jaye wrote:

I don't think Whitney was a saint, by any means. She was definitely a tortured soul.

Whitney certainly did drugs on her own and I can't blame anyone for her addiction.

I just think that she was murdered, which isn't a reach with the sketchy people (her family included) around her.

good enough.... i can understand and accept that.... Smile

PostPosted: 05/14/12 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anyone have any interest in watching the Houston's reality this fall? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to watch Embarassed

Besides, I want to see those snakes Gary and Pat Houston in action Twisted Evil

Genero36

PostPosted: 04/22/19 9:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Whitney’s former assistant shares fond memories about the music legend’s life and career in a new book titled “A Song for You,” according to Keys and Chords.

“Robyn traces the years from when she and Whitney first met as teenagers in the 1980s to the recording of Whitney’s first album and the infinite success that followed,” the outlet writes.

Houston and Crawford met as teens in East Orange, New Jersey, and when Whitney reached super star status, Crawford traveled the world with the singer as her assistant and later creative director. .

Deeply personal and heartfelt, “A Song for You” is the vital, honest, and previously untold story that provides an understanding of the complex life of Whitney Houston. Finally, the person who knew her best sets the record straight.”

Below is a description of the book:

With warmth, candor, and an impressive recall of detail, Robyn gives readers insight into Whitney’s life and career. She traces the years from when she and Whitney first met as teenagers in the 1980s to the recording of Whitney’s first album and the infinite success that followed.

From countless sold-out world tours to her epic rendition of the US national anthem to the set of The Bodyguard, her tempestuous marriage, and the birth of her only child, Robyn was there.

“A Song For You – My Life With Whitney Houston” is scheduled for release on November 5th, 2019.

https://eurweb.com/2019/04/22/whitney-houstons-rumored-lover-robyn-crawford​-pens-book-about-her-life-with-the-late-singer/

PostPosted: 04/22/19 9:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="1905" height="770" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RYY4MT7a5Nc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYY4MT7a5Nc

PostPosted: 11/07/19 11:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Whitney Houston's Best Friend Robyn Crawford Recalls Their First Kiss: 'Long and Slow Like Honey'

Quote:
“We wanted to be together and it was just us,” Crawford tells PEOPLE.

“The physical part of our friendship happened along the way and it was just as beautiful,” she says. “We were on a journey together and we were connected.”

They shared their first kiss together that summer when Whitney invited Robyn over to her house.

“We talked and talked,” writes Crawford. “And then all of a sudden, we were face to face. The first kiss was long and slow, like honey. As we eased out of it, my nerves shot up and my heart beat furiously. Something was happening between us.”

The pair were intimate shortly after they shared their first kiss. They spent the night at the home of a friend.

“At the apartment, we took off our clothes, and for the first time, we touched each other,” she writes. “Caressing her and loving her felt like a dream.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/whitney-houstons-best-friend-robyn-crawford-recalls-their-first-kiss-long-and-slow-like-honey/ar-BBWpUCO?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 11/07/19 11:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c3fMyqZn-zI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3fMyqZn-zI

PostPosted: 11/12/19 11:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Robyn Crawford deserves to speak her truth about Whitney Houston

Quote:
It angers me to see critics characterize Crawford as an opportunist out to make a buck by "soiling" Houston's name. Houston's mother is allowed to go on TV and share her truth but Crawford is supposed to live in silence, even as books and movies are made evoking her name, using her image and condemning her very being?

First of all, there is nothing wrong with being LGBTQ, so this narrative that Crawford is soiling Houston's name is just homophobia minus the blatant slurs. Second, if my friend wanted to use her ties to Houston to make money, she would have done so when she stopped working for her, instead of taking a job working in an office building.

Third—and this is very important—she loved Whitney Houston. Not as a fan, or groupie, or meal ticket but as a person. And because of that she has every right to talk about her life with her as much as anyone else who claims to have known and loved her. Why? Because that's her truth. And if Cissy Houston can go on TV and proudly proclaim her homophobia, Crawford can go on TV and share how homophobia broke her heart.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/09/opinions/robyn-crawford-deserves-to-speak-whitney-houston-granderson/index.html

PostPosted: 11/13/19 9:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VJak-1u9l4s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://youtu.be/VJak-1u9l4s

PostPosted: 11/13/19 3:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zLSWS_N_DEA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://youtu.be/zLSWS_N_DEA

PostPosted: 11/13/19 4:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="687" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RiUixW-Cjt0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUixW-Cjt0

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: