RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Robert Kraft
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 02/22/19 5:01 pm    ::: Robert Kraft Reply Reply with quote

New England Patriots owner charged with soliciting sex.
https://www.msnbc.com/craig-melvin/watch/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution-1446782531889

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
toad455

PostPosted: 02/22/19 5:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lots of jokes circling the internet, but in reality this is some serious shit here.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/22/19 6:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ABc8ciT5QLs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PostPosted: 02/22/19 7:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't understand why they keep repeating the charge as "soliciting sex" when the details are that he "paid for sex". The cops put a hidden camera in the place (surprising that is legal) and videotaped the goings on and then TMZ, the tabloid news site, reports that the video is graphic. Yeah, the cops put a camera in a massage parlor for the purpose of videotaping paid-for sex acts, so the tape contains, unsurprisingly, sex acts.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 02/22/19 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Call out the Marines -- someone got a handjob in a massage parlor. Now they say there are "bigger names" than Kraft on tape. Call out Seal Team 6.

Legal analysis: https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/02/22/robert-kraft-prostitution-charges-sex-trafficking-investigation-nfl-patriots-owner
justintyme

PostPosted: 02/22/19 7:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Legalize it

The seriousness of this all comes down to if sex trafficking was involved. And those massage parlors are notorious for being mixed up in that world. And, to be frank, even if it this place is not directly associated with trafficing, it is concerning to me that someone of means like Kraft would use a place that he really could have no way to know for sure about.

A regulated industry where sex workers could have the protection of the law would be a good thing, imo.

PostPosted: 02/22/19 9:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And here I was thinking that the happy ending was winning the Super Bowl again.

As a Patriots fan, I'm just shaking my head.
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 02/23/19 2:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02/23/19 2:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

THIS is the $hit NFL fans and owners alike should be outraged about: The Mighty indulging in The Illegal.....NOT Colin K. taking to a knee. Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: 02/23/19 5:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Legalize it

The seriousness of this all comes down to if sex trafficking was involved. And those massage parlors are notorious for being mixed up in that world.

Ah but how about this? Under the radar many backward ass states like Ohio and I wouldn’t doubt Florida have passed legislation that makes prostitution itself sex trafficking and johns by engaging with prostitutes subject to sex trafficking charges. And it’s happening. You’re seeing these sweeps called sex trafficking round ups in bum shit little towns in Ohio etc and what they are are stings that are cooked up by local law enforcement, along with the county and state prosecutors, they place adds advertising prostitutes WHO DON’t EVEN EXIST... attract dudes from all over the area, bust them and charge them with sex trafficking! Shocked This whole thing is the next ‘asset forfeiture’ overreach that the courts we can only hope will correct. Because that shit ain’t right.

On the other hand, when there are cases of legitimate sex trafficking in this country that come up, some of those cases have been associated with Asian massage parlors.

PostPosted: 02/23/19 7:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Apparently Kraft needs to get out more while he's at the Super Bowl. Most cities have a big campaign against sex trafficking at the Super Bowl. I'm not sure if it's initiated by the NFL or local police pushed by anti-trafficking groups.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Howee

PostPosted: 02/23/19 1:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Legalize it

The seriousness of this all comes down to if sex trafficking was involved. And those massage parlors are notorious for being mixed up in that world. And, to be frank, even if it this place is not directly associated with trafficing, it is concerning to me that someone of means like Kraft would use a place that he really could have no way to know for sure about.

According to the media, this place was most definitely utilizing Chinese girls who'd been promised 'real' jobs in NYC, but instead were kept under the proprietor's control, on the premises. And it's all on video....don't know how he defends THAT.

justintyme wrote:
A regulated industry where sex workers could have the protection of the law would be a good thing, imo.

That's Nevada, right? Razz

PostPosted: 02/23/19 1:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:

On the other hand, when there are cases of legitimate sex trafficking in this country that come up, some of those cases have been associated with Asian massage parlors.

Yeah, I agree 100% with this. It serves no one when we treat complex situations with simplistic draconian laws. And laws like that always disproportionately hurt the poor and minorities more. Reefer Madness and its role with the drug cartels is a good analog.

In this case, I expect a billionaire like Kraft will be able to draw a distinction between these things in the court of public opinion, if it is case of backwards laws. Which is why I think this will ultimately come down to whether or not that place actually was involved in trafficking. And if it was, there is just no way to hand wave this away...

PostPosted: 03/08/19 5:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump cheered Patriots to Super Bowl victory with founder of spa where Kraft was busted

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article227186429.html

Quote:
The woman who snapped the blurry Super Bowl selfie with the president was Li Yang, 45, a self-made entrepreneur from China who started a chain of Asian day spas in South Florida. Over the years, these establishments — many of which operate under the name Tokyo Day Spas — have gained a reputation for offering sexual services.

Nineteen days after Trump and Yang posed together while rooting for the Patriots, authorities would charge Kraft with soliciting prostitution at a spa in Jupiter that Yang had founded more than a decade earlier.

PostPosted: 03/08/19 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Disturbing. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 03/08/19 7:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I want to meet the genius who coined the phrase, Happy Ending. And I say genius without irony.

PostPosted: 03/08/19 8:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So we’re gonna call sex trafficking a spa now...

PostPosted: 03/08/19 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:

To be fair, I am still waiting to hear anyone involved in this to actually be charged with sex trafficking...

So far it seems run-of-the-mill sex work and everyone was there of their own accord. Now these "spas" have been hotbeds for it in the past so it wouldn't surprise me, but there is such a major difference that I think we have to be careful about making sure we are accurate in our terminology.

PostPosted: 03/08/19 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

To be fair, I am still waiting to hear anyone involved in this to actually be charged with sex trafficking...

So far it seems run-of-the-mill sex work and everyone was there of their own accord. Now these "spas" have been hotbeds for it in the past so it wouldn't surprise me, but there is such a major difference that I think we have to be careful about making sure we are accurate in our terminology.

Nah.....it certainly doesn't *seem* that way at all. I mean, Jello-O looks like it oughta stick to a wall, but....it's tough to nail Jell-O to a wall, too.

The magnitude of this business, the sheer numbers of Asian girls working in it.....? I'd say the exact opposite is what *seems* to be the case: FEW of them are there of their own accord or at least, probably might not have come over from China with the promise of a career giving hand-jobs. They're desperate kids who've been duped and for all intents and purposes, are enslaved.

I hope Kraft becomes The Poster Boy for the way the NFL is overridden with slime and the reflection of the REAL "American Way".....Might makes right, and money makes it all better.

PostPosted: 03/09/19 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A Florida Massage Parlor Owner Has Been Selling Chinese Execs Access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/03/a-florida-massage-parlor-owner-has-been-selling-chinese-execs-access-to-trump-at-mar-a-lago/

Quote:
Her Facebook page, which was taken offline on Friday, was loaded with photos of her posing with GOP notables: Donald Trump Jr., Rep. Matt Gaetz or Florida, Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel, Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, among others.

PostPosted: 03/09/19 11:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I knew Sarah Palin was a freak.

PostPosted: 03/09/19 11:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
I knew Sarah Palin was a freak.

We've covered this before

PostPosted: 04/14/19 11:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Prosecutors back off trafficking claim in Robert Kraft's massage parlor sex case

Quote:
Prosecutors are backing off their claim that human trafficking was involved in the massage-parlor sex case of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

They said Friday that they have no evidence that any human trafficking took place at the Jupiter spa where Kraft is accused of having sex with a prostitute.
. . . .

Prosecutors have said the trafficking suspicions justified the use of secret cameras at Orchids of Asia, but then they disclosed Friday they had uncovered no evidence of human trafficking there.

"No one is being charged with human trafficking. There is no human trafficking that arises out of this investigation," Assistant State Attorney Greg Kridos said.

Yet another example of fake prosecution.
Howee

PostPosted: 04/15/19 12:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The prosecution is no more fake than the vindication is. Videos showed no "trafficking"? Shocking. Rolling Eyes Did they intend to see a Harriet Tubman-like caravan of sex slaves being led through corridors while some worked on clients?

I'd believe none of it is innocent until there are verifiably provable interviews and affadavits from the workers themselves, who, with the benefit of translators, can reasonably explain that Yes, THEY DID COME TO America to give handjobs to strangers, and that's what they KNEW ALL ALONG would be their career option.

Somehow, THAT component of the investigation, if even considered, might not see the light of day. Yet another sad day in the demise of Real Justice in the Land of The Free to seek careers outside the sex industry, and Home of The Brave enough call out the corruption, even it it involves mega-milliionairs like Mr. Krapp.

And then *they* get pissy when a black guy shows his disdain for a flag by a simple act of kneeling.

"God Bless America, and All The Rich White People In It' And if any of 'em turn out to be pigs, well.....they're not really bad, cuz they're rich and white..

PostPosted: 05/14/19 4:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Judge: Kraft’s prosecutors cannot use massage parlor video

Quote:
Prosecutors cannot use secretly recorded video allegedly showing New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft engaging in massage parlor sex, a judge ruled Monday, striking a serious blow to their case against him and others charged with soliciting prostitutes at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa.

Quote:
If upheld on appeal, Hanser’s ruling could lead to prosecutors dropping the second-degree misdemeanor cases against Kraft and other men charged with paying for sex at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa.

Quote:
“The fact that some totally innocent women and men had their entire lawful time spent in a massage room fully recorded and viewed intermittently by a detective-monitor is unacceptable,” Hanser wrote
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: