RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Baylor 2019-2020

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 04/09/19 10:11 am    ::: Baylor 2019-2020 Reply Reply with quote

Barring outgoing transfers, Kim has a spectacular core returning to fuel another run to a possible Final Four. The Bears were the deepest team in this year's final four and that quality depth should keep them in the upper echelon next season.

Kalani Browns loss is substantial, but the post is where the Bears are at their best and they should have a very diversified array of talents with Cox, Egbo, and Smith down low. Cod is such a great facilitator in the post and should help make the other two even better.

Heading into last season, the? For the Bears was at the point guard position with the uncertainty involved with Alexis Morris. Billy answer that question by bringing in transfer Chloe Jackson. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kim take a similar route again this season. Haven't seen much of Honesty Scott Grayson to know if she is able to take on the quarterback responsibilities of this team and get them to perform at a high-level.

Finally, I'm anxious to see DeCosta make more of an impact on this team.

PostPosted: 04/09/19 9:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mulkey to Appear on ABC’s Good Morning America Thursday

https://baylorbears.com/news/2019/4/9/womens-basketball-mulkey-to-appear-on-abcs-good-morning-america-thursday.aspx?path=wbball

PostPosted: 04/10/19 2:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lucky Baylor. The punk-in-chief doesn't invite WBB champions to 1600 Pennsylvania for Big Macs and fries.

TechDawgMc

PostPosted: 04/10/19 8:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If Cox is healthy, I think the post area is solid, even though it'll be different moving from Brown to Smith.

I do wish Kim had given the frosh a bit more opportunity to play. Part of her philosophy is that she really doesn't trust freshmen much. From everything I've read, Grayson has been slowed down by her injury all year but they are expecting her to take a pretty big leap forward next year.

If Cox is healthy and the freshmen take something close to the step up that Richards did this year, BU will be in the battle for the top spot. Knees worry the heck out of me though.

bballgrl

PostPosted: 04/10/19 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Mulkey to Appear on ABC’s Good Morning America Thursday

https://baylorbears.com/news/2019/4/9/womens-basketball-mulkey-to-appear-on-abcs-good-morning-america-thursday.aspx?path=wbball

Glad I know this as I will watch. I wonder which part of Good Morning America she will be on.

ucbart

PostPosted: 04/10/19 11:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TechDawgMc wrote:
If Cox is healthy, I think the post area is solid, even though it'll be different moving from Brown to Smith.

I do wish Kim had given the frosh a bit more opportunity to play. Part of her philosophy is that she really doesn't trust freshmen much. From everything I've read, Grayson has been slowed down by her injury all year but they are expecting her to take a pretty big leap forward next year.

If Cox is healthy and the freshmen take something close to the step up that Richards did this year, BU will be in the battle for the top spot. Knees worry the heck out of me though.

I may be in the total minority here, bu I think Baylor's post situation could be better than this year. Sometimes Cox and Brown could clog the lane. This will open the floor up for them a little bit. I think they could easily repeat if they figure out their PG situation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: