RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#2 Connecticut vs #1 Louisville - 3/31/19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win this game?
Connecticut
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Louisville
71%
 71%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 21

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/31/19 8:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
gee, no one here mentioned the obvious blown Collier foot on the baseline call? did you like how espn showed the replay that didn't even show it?

or the equally bullshit "held ball" when dangerfield- who I admit should have been dribbling and moving- was taken down near halfcourt?

doesn't fit the narrative?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://the-boneyard.com/attachments/outofbounds-jpg.41648/

If you have it recorded, you need to go back and watch it again. IIRC, it was 6-8' from the lane line that she was on the baseline. Something was said about it being a bad call, but then as the replay ran, it showed her foot on the baseline.

I've already deleted the games, so I can't go back and re-watch it and be more precise on the baseline call.

I didn't have any problem with the held ball call other than I thought that the ref might have been a little quick on the whistle compared to other times when it has to be a tug of war before it's called.

THERE IS NO DISPUTE AND THERE IS NO COMPLETE REPLAY GIVEN. NO REPLAY IS NEEDED OTHER THAN THE STANDARD REPLAY ON A REMOTE.

I know you're a Notre Dame fan, but jesus h....

PostPosted: 03/31/19 9:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
gee, no one here mentioned the obvious blown Collier foot on the baseline call? did you like how espn showed the replay that didn't even show it?

or the equally bullshit "held ball" when dangerfield- who I admit should have been dribbling and moving- was taken down near halfcourt?

doesn't fit the narrative?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://the-boneyard.com/attachments/outofbounds-jpg.41648/

If you have it recorded, you need to go back and watch it again. IIRC, it was 6-8' from the lane line that she was on the baseline. Something was said about it being a bad call, but then as the replay ran, it showed her foot on the baseline.

I've already deleted the games, so I can't go back and re-watch it and be more precise on the baseline call.

I didn't have any problem with the held ball call other than I thought that the ref might have been a little quick on the whistle compared to other times when it has to be a tug of war before it's called.

THERE IS NO DISPUTE AND THERE IS NO COMPLETE REPLAY GIVEN. NO REPLAY IS NEEDED OTHER THAN THE STANDARD REPLAY ON A REMOTE.

I know you're a Notre Dame fan, but jesus h....

Here's a link to a blowup of the foot allegedly out of bounds. The ref just choked. I'm shocked. Scroll down about halfway through the article.

https://doggydaddyuconn.blogspot.com/2019/03/doggys-doghouse-33119.html

[/img]

patsweetpat

PostPosted: 03/31/19 10:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Congrats to UConn for advancing to their kajillionth Final Four.

UConn is really good, guys.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/31/19 10:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

if someone could walk me thru how to post a tweet, i'd appreciate it. Very Happy

PostPosted: 04/01/19 12:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lmao the best part of my morning was waking up and seeing CTH call out Antonelli for being a corporate shill on twitter for her Sweet 16 to Vegas nonsense.

I knew she was gonna be big on Vegas today after the confederacy went down yesterday. And she of course picked wrong. She should be happy. Oregon and UConn are far better offenses to watch. The regional attendance is way up this year thanks to the fan bases of 3 schools being so close. And with the way Iowa’s Fan base supported in the first 2 rounds they would have came out if the regional was closer.

acsuc99

PostPosted: 04/01/19 12:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Btw. The atmospheres in Portland and Albany were electric. And Walz and Vic both credited the crowds. Vic said he would much rather play a road game in front of over 11k fans than play in a neutral empty building. The games were well played and fiercely competitive. The Oregon-MSU game was one of the best played women’s games I’ve seen by 2 teams in a long time. So of course people are trying to spin it as a problem.

zune69

PostPosted: 04/02/19 3:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Louisville missed 4 free throws in the last 5 minutes of this game.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 04/02/19 3:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
if someone could walk me thru how to post a tweet, i'd appreciate it. Very Happy

X______________________

I would also appreciate this. Right now, I can just post the link. Would be great to learn how to embed a Tweet here (I can do it on other sites, but it does not work in the same way on Rebkell).

linkster

PostPosted: 04/03/19 5:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

X______________________

I would also appreciate this. Right now, I can just post the link. Would be great to learn how to embed a Tweet here (I can do it on other sites, but it does not work in the same way on Rebkell).

+1

stever

PostPosted: 04/03/19 6:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

X______________________

+1

The vintage 2002 software this board is running simply doesn't allow for a Tweet embed.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 04/03/19 8:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stever wrote:
linkster wrote:
CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

X______________________

+1

The vintage 2002 software this board is running simply doesn't allow for a Tweet embed.

If you're really motivated, you can screen capture the tweet, turn it into a jpeg, crop it, put it up on a photo hosting site, and then link-embed it here. I've done that many times for photos that the medieval software here won't accept for mysterious reasons.
pilight

PostPosted: 04/03/19 9:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stever wrote:
linkster wrote:
CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

X______________________

+1

Now, now. We're running phpBB 2.0.17, which was released in 2005. The most recent version of phpBB is 3.2.5, which was released last December.

PostPosted: 04/04/19 1:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
stever wrote:
linkster wrote:
CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

X______________________

+1

Now, now. We're running phpBB 2.0.17, which was released in 2005. The most recent version of phpBB is 3.2.5, which was released last December.

Once again, I ask why we put up with this instead of transferring to something more modern that enables us to embed tweets in this day and age.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 04/04/19 5:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
If you're really motivated, you can screen capture the tweet, turn it into a jpeg, crop it, put it up on a photo hosting site, and then link-embed it here. I've done that many times for photos that the medieval software here won't accept for mysterious reasons.

It would be a lot easier if we could skip the photo hosting site and just embed the photo directly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: