RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Dallas Wings 2019
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 03/08/19 6:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It would be interesting to see how many national teams do take care of their players.

PostPosted: 03/08/19 7:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We are not Trading Cambage for Table scraps and dog bones this i can be 100% sure of to all who believe or think otherwise. Some should reallllly wake up to the idea of her beong forced to sit. Diminishing even more of her value. Contracts are made for players like Liz. The NON-loyal ones at least Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 03/09/19 3:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades,

If you are correct that Glory can determine what happens with her career while in Dallas, she won't be going anywhere, anytime soon....she bought a new house ten minutes from my neighborhood about six months ago!

hyperetic

PostPosted: 03/11/19 12:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Boy, I've been out of the loop for awhile. So the Cambage love is officially over? Officially asked for a trade, did she? And Brian just got there, too. Can't say as I'm heartbroken. She's digging her own hole in my opinion. Not a good chance of Diggins-Smith this season with the pregnancy. Wow. It is what it is though. Its an opportunity for others to step-in and step-up. We'll just have to see where we are when the dust settles and the roster is set.

Last edited by hyperetic on 03/11/19 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/11/19 2:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cambage is a non-Mf factor in this thread .

PostPosted: 03/11/19 2:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Cambage is a non-Mf factor in this thread .

*said in the best Evelyn Lozada voice*

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 03/12/19 9:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
We are not Trading Cambage for Table scraps and dog bones this i can be 100% sure of to all who believe or think otherwise. Some should reallllly wake up to the idea of her beong forced to sit. Diminishing even more of her value. Contracts are made for players like Liz. The NON-loyal ones at least Rolling Eyes

How about some benjamins.

PostPosted: 03/12/19 9:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nixtreefan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

She needs them more than us Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 03/12/19 9:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Nixtreefan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

She needs them more than us Laughing Laughing

Good one, Good one Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 03/29/19 12:29 pm    ::: Azura Article just came out Reply Reply with quote

Here is the link:

[url]https://www.wnbainsidr.com/insidr/unlikely-off-season-just-what-doctor-ordered-for-wings-azura-stevens
[/url]

Shades

PostPosted: 03/29/19 12:41 pm    ::: Re: Azura Article just came out Reply Reply with quote

RHW wrote:
Here is the link:

https://www.wnbainsidr.com/insidr/unlikely-off-season-just-what-doctor-ordered-for-wings-azura-stevens

Quote:
WNBAInsidr: What are your expectations for the team this year after last year’s first-round exit?

Stevens: I am thinking we should go farther. A lot of stuff that got in our way last year was us. With new coaching change we can go further.

That doesn’t say much for Fred Williams. They’ll probably be down Cambage; might be down Diggins, and yet the coaching change will more than offset that and take them further this season.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
toad455

PostPosted: 03/29/19 2:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

what if the Cambage trade is simply Liz for Chelsea Gray and the #7 pick? Agler may want a certain player at #7 and the trade only happens if he gets that certain player at #7. He takes the leftover of Anigwe or Brown at #5 and maybe he lucks out and gets Ogunbowale or Samuelson at #7.

With Diggins back mid-season:

PG: CGray/Diggins
SG: #5 pick/Hill/Davis or Seekamp
SF: AGray/Thornton
PF: Johnson/Stevens/George
C: #7 pick/Plaisance

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Richyyy

PostPosted: 03/29/19 2:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gray for Cambage straight-up is a crappy trade for LA. Why on Earth would they do Gray+#7 (and let Agler make it conditional on what's left at 7)?

PostPosted: 03/30/19 9:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455,

You left out Brooke McCarty...

NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 03/30/19 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Gray for Cambage straight-up is a crappy trade for LA. Why on Earth would they do Gray+#7 (and let Agler make it conditional on what's left at 7)?

Agree 1,000%. It makes no sense at all.

PostPosted: 03/30/19 7:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Have to wonder if the Wings would be willing to just have Cambage sit out the entire season rather than take an offer for, say, Wiess and Samuelson. Not everyone is Mike Thibault and will offer a starter for a one-team trade demand. Cheryl Reeve certainly didn't.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 03/30/19 10:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Loosely on-topic ...
The AFLW (Aussie Rules Football) Grand Final is in progress atm. Erin Phillips (who has again dominated the league and is among the favourites for MVP) just went down with an ACL rupture Sad
(her left knee this time. Previous one was the right)
Her team is well in front and will cruise to a big victory in front of a record crowd of 50,000+

Totally off-topic, but basketball-related - Jess Foley is in her first AFLW season and is a teammate of Erin's, so she's about to be a football champion. Lots of basketball representation on both of these teams.

PostPosted: 03/30/19 11:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Have to wonder if the Wings would be willing to just have Cambage sit out the entire season rather than take an offer for, say, Wiess and Samuelson. Not everyone is Mike Thibault and will offer a starter for a one-team trade demand. Cheryl Reeve certainly didn't.

Please go back a few pages to answer your wonders. Its pretty obvious . We dont owe her anything to grant her wishes. All shes done is show up when she wants being very unreliable. What job can you have where you come once every 3 years then think your in control of how the chips fall? Bolognaaaaa!

PostPosted: 03/31/19 2:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09,

Don't get me started on this clown!!!

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/31/19 2:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09,

Don't get me started on this clown!!!

Yes DfDub i had to woosah as i stated i won't entertain that lady cabbage anymore. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 04/01/19 12:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Totally off-topic, but basketball-related - Jess Foley is in her first AFLW season and is a teammate of Erin's, so she's about to be a football champion. Lots of basketball representation on both of these teams.

And here is my off-topic but basketball-related response to Jess Foley, an honorary Lege:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 04/02/19 2:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09,

You have me rollin every time with that cabbage!!!

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 04/02/19 6:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

And here is my off-topic but basketball-related response to Jess Foley, an honorary Lege:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I thought you might like that. She had a great first season.
Another footy-basketball intersection ... last night Erin Phillips won this season's Best & Fairest Award (i.e. season MVP) by a large margin. During her speech she mentioned that she had been asked to apply for the Dallas Wings head coaching job, which she declined as it would have meant not playing this past AFLW season.
https://twitter.com/aflwomens/status/1113041250494500864

PostPosted: 04/02/19 6:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So I can just imagine what the award ceremony is like. The Commissioner stands up with the trophy and says into the microphone:

"Mirror Mirror on the wall - who is the Best and Fairest of them all?"

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 04/02/19 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
So I can just imagine what the award ceremony is like. The Commissioner stands up with the trophy and says into the microphone:

"Mirror Mirror on the wall - who is the Best and Fairest of them all?"

Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 23 of 44

Jump to: