RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

RIP Luke Perry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 03/04/19 12:52 pm    ::: RIP Luke Perry Reply Reply with quote

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-luke-perry-dead-52-14086757

Quote:
Luke Perry has died at the age of 52, days after a massive stroke

PostPosted: 03/04/19 12:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jesus.

PostPosted: 03/04/19 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

52? I thought he was 52 when he was starring in 90210

PostPosted: 03/05/19 8:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:

Luuuc, that was the joke about the whole cast back then, especially Gabrielle Carteris.

PostPosted: 03/05/19 8:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

Luuuc, that was the joke about the whole cast back then, especially Gabrielle Carteris.

Yeah I know, I remember that time. I even watched that show myself for a season or two.
I'm just bad at jokes.

There was a new beachside bar that opened up down here last year, called the Peach Pit, and straight away I was like hey I know where you got that name from. I'm just too out of touch these days to know if that name is now unoriginal or retro cool.

Last edited by Luuuc on 03/05/19 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
pilight

PostPosted: 03/05/19 8:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Go ahead and call him Luuuke. We know you want to.

PostPosted: 03/05/19 9:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shannen Doherty 'in shock' and 'devastated' after death of Luke Perry

Quote:
"I am in shock. Heartbroken. Devastated by the loss of my friend," Shannen Doherty told People hours after the star passed away at the age of 52. "I have so many memories with Luke that make me smile and that are forever imprinted on my heart and mind."

Quote:
"Luke reached out to me during my cancer journey and we picked right back up, albeit older and wiser, but that connection remained intact," she said, calling him a "smart, quiet, humble and complex man with a heart of gold and never-ending well of integrity and love."

https://www.today.com/popculture/shannen-doherty-shock-devastated-after-death-luke-perry-t149780

PostPosted: 03/05/19 9:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03/05/19 9:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
“I’m in utter shock and heartbroken,” Spelling, 45, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement about Perry, who died at age 52 on Monday — just days after he suffered a massive stroke.

“I’m saddened for his kids whom he adored beyond words. He was so proud of Jack and Sophie,” Spelling says of the late father of two, who is survived by son Jack, 21, and daughter Sophie, 18, with ex-wife Rachel “Minnie” Sharp.

“Luke was one of the kindest and most humble human beings I’ve ever known,” she adds. “I’m grateful for the years of friendship we had. He truly was family to me, a protector and a brother. I’m so sorry for the loss that everyone is experiencing.”

Quote:
Jennie Garth released an exclusive statement to PEOPLE: “My heart is broken. He meant so much to so many. Such a very special person. I share my deep sadness with his family and all who loved him. Such a terrible loss.”

Quote:
Gabrielle Carteris, who played Andrea Zuckerman on the show, told PEOPLE exclusively, “I am absolutely heartbroken. Luke was a tremendous force in the lives of so many. He was a very sensitive soul who was kind, generous and he fought for the underdog. He was a strong voice and an advocate who will be so missed by all who knew him. He has left his mark – never to be forgotten. My heart goes out to his family, friends and fans around the globe.”

https://people.com/tv/tori-spelling-heartbroken-luke-perry-death/

PostPosted: 03/05/19 9:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Yeah I know, I remember that time. I even watched that show myself for a season or two.
I'm just bad at jokes.

There was a new beachside bar that opened up down here last year, called the Peach Pit, and straight away I was like hey I know where you got that name from. I'm just too out of touch these days to know if that name is now unoriginal or retro cool.

I only watched the Doherty seasons. After she left, so did I.

PostPosted: 03/05/19 9:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 03/06/19 1:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I knew that he had a colonoscopy several years ago, and was treated for the early stages of colorectal cancer. But aside from that, he seemed to be in good shape. I never figured that he would suffer from a stroke. Maybe he had a hereditary heart problem?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: