Cambage back running, WNBA team future unclear
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Randy

PostPosted: 02/19/19 9:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Shades,

OMG I'm so tired of everybody either suggesting
that the Wings/GM/HC/fans should be or actually are kissing Liz's ass to see how much of a favorable reaction you can get from this woman....I just don't get it!!!

Liz has CLEARLY made it known, she doesn't give two fucks about the Dallas Wings, Dallas/Ft. Worth and especially the fans who did everything possible to make her feel welcomed and appreciated, so I say fuck you too Liz, now can we please move on from this chic and be done with her!!!

Face it - she is the Wing fan's Albatross around the neck.

pilight

PostPosted: 02/26/19 8:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/WomensHoopz/status/1100251694217289729

Quote:
#LizToLAConfirmed?

PostPosted: 02/26/19 9:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Facetime brunch isn't even real brunch. It's like eating while talking on the phone. The only difference is that the other person can see you. Does two players talking constitute proof of a trade?

PostPosted: 02/26/19 11:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
Facetime brunch isn't even real brunch. It's like eating while talking on the phone. The only difference is that the other person can see you. Does two players talking constitute proof of a trade?

Of course it does. I'm guessing Parker was asking Liz what there is to do in Dallas.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 02/26/19 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Another aussie helping to get Cambage to play. Jenna is good friends with Cambage and Parker so maybe we are going to see them all 3on the same team Surprised

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
toad455

PostPosted: 02/26/19 4:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

O'Hea wasn't good enough to make a team last season, I doubt her chances improve this season.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
TotalCardinalMove

PostPosted: 02/26/19 6:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
O'Hea wasn't good enough to make a team last season, I doubt her chances improve this season.

Who’s to say she was even interested in playing last season? Laughing

craigmont

PostPosted: 02/26/19 6:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
Shades wrote:

Aw geez, here we go again. Another fan who’d rather get a lottery pick than show some heart. You’ve got enough young talent on the team. You just gotta start using it correctly, and that’s where Agler comes in.

shades, you've been sitting in the "Catbird's Seat" for the last 8 seasons while I've been riding a rollercoaster to hell with the worst franchise in the WNBA....N.Rchardson, 40 yr old S.Swoopes, M.Jones, Kloppenburg, F.Williams, the Cambage drama........Don't talk to me about heart.

That being said, If Dallas gets a good package in return for Cambage, I think we will be very competitive.

Edit: I became a Shock/Wings fan in 2013 when they drafted S.Diggins...So Richardson, Swoopes and M.Jones were before my time....but I was still disgusted at the idea of the shock signing M.Jones and a 40 yr old S.Swoopes.

A head coach who historically has shown little or no interest in developing young players. To be fair, when was the last time he had a high draft pick?

pilight

PostPosted: 02/26/19 7:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

craigmont wrote:
A head coach who historically has shown little or no interest in developing young players. To be fair, when was the last time he had a high draft pick?

How high is high?

He had #6 in the 2016 draft, which he traded away as part of the Chelsea Gray deal.

He had the #4 pick in 2008, which he traded for Swin Cash.

PostPosted: 02/26/19 9:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
craigmont wrote:

How high is high?

He had #6 in the 2016 draft, which he traded away as part of the Chelsea Gray deal.

Exactly! So do you think he's interested in anyone who will be available at 5, or will he try to trade the pick for a veteran?

SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 02/26/19 10:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
craigmont wrote:

How high is high?

Though, to be fair, Chelsea Gray was coming off her rookie season when she was traded for, so she was still a young player, not an already accomplished vet.

root_thing

PostPosted: 02/27/19 12:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wasn't it Agler who traded Cash and Willingham to Chicago for the #2 pick in 2012? Seattle ended up taking Shekinna Stricklen, but speculation was that Agler was hoping EDD or Skylar would come out early.

PostPosted: 02/27/19 3:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

O'Hea was also dealing with injuries last season

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
hangtyme24

PostPosted: 02/27/19 4:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

We’ll welcome O’hea back in LA with open arms.

PostPosted: 02/27/19 4:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hangtyme24 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

We’ll welcome O’hea back in LA with open arms.

Why? They’re overloaded at SF.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: