RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 02/26/19 12:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate, you joined in 2016 a message board community that has been together since probably 1998 and one that is run by people who all have been in this community since that time. The only thing I have to say to you is welcome to Rebkell’s.

PostPosted: 02/26/19 12:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
yes, I am arrogant.

A poor moderator trait, imo.

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 02/26/19 12:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Ay Mate, you joined in 2016 a message board community that has been together since probably 1998 and one that is run by people who all have been in this community since that time. The only thing I have to say to you is welcome to Rebkell’s.

I don’t really care how long people have been here or how its run. But what I said is 100% accurate whether you or anyone else agrees or not. And like I said, it’s just my 2 cents worth. And just because I ONLY joined in 2016, does that mean my 2 cents aren’t worth shit? Because I’ve only been here a few years, my opinions don’t matter to anyone? I cannot offer any suggestions or comments because I’ve only been here since 2016? Maybe I should just sit in the corner and keep my mouth shut then because I’m not worthy because I’ve only been here since 2016? Well, in my time here since 2016, I see a forum where people can discuss WBB and other things, but I also have seen a forum that is VERY unwelcoming to anyone that is new and unwilling to even acknowledge anyone’s ‘new’ input or ideas. I barely post here anymore because of those reasons and now I see where some of that comes from. Oh well. Now I just come here and read news about WBB and not make comments because if you’ve only been here since 2016, you are treated differently and not given the time of day.

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 02/26/19 12:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

huskiemaniac wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
yes, I am arrogant.

Agreed!

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 02/26/19 12:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

huskiemaniac wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
yes, I am arrogant.

You can’t imagine how much ego and what certain quality of arrogance it takes to actually decide — whenever I did that, because it’s been so long ago I can’t remember — to stand up, declare that you have an idea of how a place like this should be run, how order could be restored and maintained, and then impose your will on a group of people who are and have been as immensely strong-willed and supremely intelligent as the people in this community have always been.

But it seems like you haven’t left.

PostPosted: 02/26/19 12:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

I don’t really care how long people have been here or how its run. But what I said is 100% accurate whether you or anyone else agrees or not. And like I said, it’s just my 2 cents worth. And just because I ONLY joined in 2016, does that mean my 2 cents aren’t worth shit? Because I’ve only been here a few years, my opinions don’t matter to anyone? I cannot offer any suggestions or comments because I’ve only been here since 2016? Maybe I should just sit in the corner and keep my mouth shut then because I’m not worthy because I’ve only been here since 2016? Well, in my time here since 2016, I see a forum where people can discuss WBB and other things, but I also have seen a forum that is VERY unwelcoming to anyone that is new and unwilling to even acknowledge anyone’s ‘new’ input or ideas. I barely post here anymore because of those reasons and now I see where some of that comes from. Oh well. Now I just come here and read news about WBB and not make comments because if you’ve only been here since 2016, you are treated differently and not given the time of day.

lol.

Thanks. You just proved our points. Ciao

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 02/26/19 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

lol.

Hmm. Maybe you've been here before 2016. Were you ever here under a different username?

PostPosted: 02/26/19 12:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

lol.

Hmm. Maybe you've been here before 2016. Were you ever here under a different username?

I suggested that instead of banning people, that an ignore button be implemented. What does asking me if I’ve been here before under a different username have to do with this current discussion? And what would that even matter?

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 02/26/19 1:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

lol.

I suggested that instead of banning people, that an ignore button be implemented. What does asking me if I’ve been here before under a different username have to do with this current discussion? And what would that even matter?

Well, if you'd been banned for life here under another username and you just then created a new log in to circumvent a lifetime ban, well, I'm sure you can understand how that would be problematic.

An ignore button would be great. I'd even be tempted to use it.

PostPosted: 02/26/19 1:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

lol.

Well, if you'd been banned for life here under another username and you just then created a new log in to circumvent a lifetime ban, well, I'm sure you can understand how that would be problematic.

Again, has nothing to do with the ignore button idea I brought up.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 02/26/19 2:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

Again, has nothing to do with the ignore button idea I brought up.

I’m trying to be serious here.

PostPosted: 02/26/19 4:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kamala Harris: 'Yes,' President Trump is racist
Quote:
Harris was asked, "So you definitely agree that he's a racist?"
"I do, yes. Yes," Harris replied.

Harris' answer is in line with previous comments she has made, but it's the most direct she has been in calling Trump a racist. Others in the 2020 Democratic have taken a more cautious approach.

On the day he launched his presidential campaign, Sen. Cory Booker was posed the same question.

"I don't know the heart of anybody," the New Jersey Democrat told reporters. "I'll leave that to the Lord."

He went on to add, "I know there are a lot of people who profess the ideology of white supremacy that use his words. And I believe his failure to condemn bigotry and racism, I believe that when he makes comments on African countries, when he challenges and demeans the ability for federal judges to do their job because of ancestry -- that's bigoted language."

Other Democrats have been more direct.

In his presidential announcement, Sen. Bernie Sanders, an independent from Vermont, called Trump "a racist" along with "a sexist, a homophobe, a xenophobe, somebody who is gaining cheap, political points by trying to pick on minorities, often undocumented immigrants."

Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown, who's still mulling a presidential bid, told NBC's "Meet the Press,"We have a president who's a racist."

At the Christian Science Monitor breakfast about a week after his interview, Brown was asked about the reaction he got to his comments about Trump.

"There's not much to say. He is (a racist)," Brown said, adding, "I don't know what's in his heart. I don't usually know what's in his mind, but I know that he has done racist things in his career."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/26/politics/kamala-harris-donald-trump-racist/index.html

PostPosted: 02/27/19 10:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michael Cohen to tell Congress Trump knew about hacked emails

Quote:
When President Trump's former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen appears before Congress Wednesday, he plans to offer explosive testimony. He is expected to say Mr. Trump knew his ally Roger Stone was talking with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange about publishing hacked Democratic National Committee emails.

Cohen is also expected to say of his former boss, "He is a racist. He is a conman. He is a cheat."

Cohen may not be talking about the special counsel's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign, but he will have much to say to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, according to his prepared remarks provided to CBS News by a congressional source.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michael-cohen-to-tell-congress-trump-knew-about-hacked-emails/ar-BBU8AI5?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 02/27/19 10:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jim Jordan has no shame.

PostPosted: 02/27/19 10:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cohen: Trump Challenged Me to Name a Country Led by a Black Person That Wasn’t a Shithole

Quote:
Donald Trump launched a blistering counterattack on his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, who released his bombshell opening remarks to the House Committee on Oversight and Reform late Tuesday night in which he accused Trump of corruption and racism. In one of the most shocking passages, Cohen says of Trump, “He once asked me if I could name a country run by a black person that wasn’t a ‘shithole.’ This was when Barack Obama was president of the United States. While we were once driving through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago, he commented that only black people could live that way. And, he told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid.”

Trump reacted Wednesday morning, tweeting: “Michael Cohen was one of many lawyers who represented me (unfortunately). He had other clients also. He was just disbarred by the State Supreme Court for lying & fraud. He did bad things unrelated to Trump. He is lying in order to reduce his prison time. Using Crooked’s lawyer!”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cohen-donald-trump-challenged-me-to-name-a-country-led-by-a-black-person-that-wasnt-a-shithole

PostPosted: 02/27/19 11:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The sh!t is going down right now!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Genero36

PostPosted: 02/27/19 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"As of yesterday, I am no longer a lawyer."

PostPosted: 02/27/19 11:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jordan isn't doing anything, but proving the fact that both Trump and Cohen are crooks!!!

PostPosted: 02/27/19 11:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gym Jordan is as slimy as that fake silk shirt he got on with that struggle hairline of his. He is a pedophile protecting meth addict and crack head. He covered up crimes committed by a wrestling coach at The Ohio State. Gym Jordan is trash, a lame showboater, and he is not credible. Gym Jordan protects pedophiles.

PostPosted: 02/27/19 11:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They go the token black woman??? Republicans are so transparent.

Ha!!! He said he is also a son of a Holocaust survivor. LMAO!!! Sit down sis!!!!

PostPosted: 02/27/19 11:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Let me write down Mark Meadows so I know to donate money to his opponent. I don't like his white walker eyeballs.

PostPosted: 02/27/19 12:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02/27/19 12:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="642" height="361" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/osItLUOEAjA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osItLUOEAjA

PostPosted: 02/27/19 12:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="642" height="361" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WU_m8KLliMI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU_m8KLliMI

PostPosted: 02/27/19 12:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="642" height="361" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JbWHoyFtkC0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbWHoyFtkC0

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 18 of 43

Jump to: