RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

CNN: Jussie Smollett PAID Two Brothers to STAGE The Assault
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/22/19 3:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Traitor Trump's race rhetoric and deliberate silence on white domestic terrorism doesn't help matters.

PostPosted: 02/22/19 4:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Many suspect (and rightfully so) that Kamala Harris was involved in this hoax from the beginning. She even tried to push anti-lynching legislation in addition.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/22/19 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Many suspect (and rightfully so) that Kamala Harris was involved in this hoax from the beginning. She even tried to push anti-lynching legislation in addition.

Who suspects what involvement by her, and why rightfully?

PostPosted: 02/22/19 5:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Warning, troll sighted. Do not engage.

Repeat: do not engage.

PostPosted: 02/22/19 6:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

You think I'm trolling? I asked legit questions.

PostPosted: 02/22/19 7:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
justintyme wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

You think I'm trolling? I asked legit questions.

Not you. The Qanon level shit that you responded to. Was saying, don't even bother.

PostPosted: 02/22/19 8:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

'

I think that the fact that he has campaigned with her:

and she has co-authored the "Anti Lynching Bill" - and he had a rope put around his neck as part of his hoax - is the connection.

People on the right are suspicious but so is Tariq Nasheed

It's a lot easier to believe that he added a noose with her bill in mind than it is to think that she and he discussed doing this to support the bill.

Last edited by tfan on 02/22/19 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Genero36

PostPosted: 02/22/19 9:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Not you. The Qanon level shit that you responded to. Was saying, don't even bother.

I agree. Cthskzfn, don't engage a troll. They never get tired.

PostPosted: 02/22/19 9:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jussie Smollett claims he has an untreated drug problem

Quote:
Jussie Smollett told cops he has an untreated drug problem — raising questions about whether he might try to use the claim to at least get any potential prison sentence reduced, according to a report Friday.

The “Empire” star divulged his alleged drug problem after turning himself in Thursday morning on charges he filed a false police report involving a hate crime, TMZ reported.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/22/jussie-smollett-claims-he-has-an-untreated-drug-problem/

First order of business is to drug test him. Secondly, if he has drugs in his system, he can get treated for it in prison.

PostPosted: 02/22/19 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Empire Mulling Jamal Recast in Wake of Jussie Smollett Season 5 Ouster

Quote:
Jussie Smollett‘s potentially permanent Empire ouster may not mark the end of the road for his character, Jamal Lyon. TVLine has learned that among the options producers are considering is bringing in a new actor to take over the role in Season 6.

I believe that Don Lemon is still in his camp. He should have Smollett on for an hour interview and help him try and save his career. There are people telling significant lies on the news shows every week and they get invited back.

Last edited by tfan on 02/22/19 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/22/19 9:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

oh ok, i got you. Just a little paranoid lately. Confused

PostPosted: 02/22/19 10:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
There are people telling significant lies on the news shows every week and they get invited back.

One was elected president...

PostPosted: 02/23/19 5:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

John McWorther. On Don Lemon the other night. I have it and will get it here.

The best 10 minutes in the history of CNN. Well. Maybe with the exception of when that big Iraqi dude was knocking down Saddam’s statue with an 18lb sledgehammer. .

PostPosted: 02/23/19 9:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

Traitor Trump's race rhetoric and deliberate silence on white domestic terrorism doesn't help matters.

With regard to Trump’s “racist rhetoric “ are you referring to anything besides “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. ...” and “There were very fine people on both sides”? (Of a protest with regard to a Robert E Lee statue being torn down and a park renamed)

Genero36

PostPosted: 02/23/19 3:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JUSSIE SMOLLETT
DID NOT PAY BROTHER $3,500 FOR 'ATTACK'

Quote:
The Chicago PD claims Jussie Smollett paid Ola and Abel Osundairo $3,500 to fake an attack, but sources connected to the case tell TMZ that's just not the case.

Our sources say the brothers made a deal with Jussie to train him for 5 weeks so he could get in shape for an upcoming music video. Jussie had said to Ola that he wanted abs like his. Both Abel and Ola agreed to train Jussie, and also give him a 5-week nutrition plan.

Our sources say Jussie told the brothers he would pay them for their services, but no specific amount was discussed.

A few days before the "attack," Jussie wrote the brothers a check for $3,500. The memo line read, "5 weeks training nutrition plan."

Our sources say Ola and Abel told the grand jury they were paid for the 5-week program and not for the "attack." One source connected with the brothers did say Ola and Abel felt the amount was "a little high" but no one ever specifically said anything about any of the money being part of a scheme.

We've learned the brothers also told the grand jury that they had nothing to do with the threatening letter mailed to Jussie Smollett 8 days before the "attack."

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/23/jussie-smollett-3500-dollars-money-attack-training/

PostPosted: 02/25/19 8:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

'

I think that the fact that he has campaigned with her:

and she has co-authored the "Anti Lynching Bill" - and he had a rope put around his neck as part of his hoax - is the connection.

People on the right are suspicious but so is Tariq Nasheed

It's a lot easier to believe that he added a noose with her bill in mind than it is to think that she and he discussed doing this to support the bill.

I know I'm slow to respond to the question but if would appear that tfan beat me to it. I would add that Harris and the Smollett family go WAY back with their activism together, and while I'm not saying personally that they colluded here, I'm not saying they didn't either. That being said, it's easy now for Kamala to throw him under the bus to save her own political career.

justintyme wrote:

You can stop with the whole song and dance with that trolling shit now. It would be great if you had any idea what trolling even meant. Contrary to your (extremely narrow-minded) beliefs, "trolling" doesn't apply to anyone with a viewpoint other than your own, no matter how you attempt to frame it. Looking back on this entire thread, you've been wrong about everything. Much like every other topic that you weigh in on I might add. You can ignore me, that's fine. But it's not going to make me go away. It's just giving me the power to know that I can refute anything you say knowing full well that you're not to say boo about it.

tfan

PostPosted: 02/28/19 1:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:

The best 10 minutes in the history of CNN. Well. Maybe with the exception of when that big Iraqi dude was knocking down Saddam’s statue with an 18lb sledgehammer. .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OLyVCp0xqpo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 02/28/19 10:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OLyVCp0xqpo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still the best thing ever heard or seen on CNN.

PostPosted: 03/04/19 7:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

How Robin Roberts really felt about that Jussie Smollett interview

Quote:
"I'll be completely honest, I was like I don't know if I want to do the interview or not," she said during The Cut's "How I Get It Done" event, according to Page Six. "I said, 'I don't want to sit down with him if he's going to lawyer up.' And then I was told, 'He wants to speak with you,' [because] he was outraged by people making assumptions about whether it had happened or not."

"They said, 'He wants to say things that he has not said' and I'm like, 'As a journalist, as a newsperson, this is newsworthy, he's going to go on record for the first time, yes I'll do the interview,'" Robin explained on Monday.

Quote:
"I'm a black gay woman, he's a black gay man," she said. "He's saying that there's a hate crime, so if I'm too hard, then my LGBT community is going to say, 'You don't believe a brother,' if I'm too light on him, it's like, 'Oh, because you are in the community, you're giving him a pass.' It was a no-win situation for me."

The interview was looked at closely again after reports alleged that Jussie paid two men to stage an attack.

"People are looking at the interview through the eyes of 'How did you not know?'" Robin said. "I did the interview 48 hours before then. Had I had that information or [knew] what the brothers were alleging, heck yeah, I would have asked him about that. I pride myself in being fair. I know how much work went into being balanced about what had happened and to challenge him on certain things."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/how-robin-roberts-really-felt-about-that-jussie-smollett-interview/ar-BBUn52J?li=BBnb7Kz

PostPosted: 03/08/19 5:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
So you’re thinking they’re done charging him? No additional charges pending or being considered? Eww. I don’t think so. This is IMO just something to get him in the building. I don’t know. We’ll see.

They added 16 additional felony counts today, jammer.

PostPosted: 03/08/19 6:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:

They added 16 additional felony counts today, jammer.

This headline might be more accurate with "former Empire actor".

Jussie Smollett update: 'Empire' actor indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury

Quote:
Experts believe it is likely he will strike a plea deal and potentially not spend time in prison.

justintyme

PostPosted: 03/08/19 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:

Quote:
Experts believe it is likely he will strike a plea deal and potentially not spend time in prison.

Yeah, that remains likely. Or a very minimal amount if they are really pissed at him.

16 counts sounds like a lot, until you consider that they are are all basically identical charges for the exact same thing. While each offense can absolutely be charged like this, if found guilty under such circumstances, the sentences almost always run concurrently. Especially with a non-violent class 4 felony. So his legal jeopardy is only slightly elevated. A plea deal is going to be reached, no one wants a trial.

PostPosted: 03/11/19 12:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
A plea deal is going to be reached, no one wants a trial.

Don't be so sure. He's still sticking to his story. If this goes to case, he's in deep shit. So, be better cop a plea or Jussie:

PostPosted: 03/11/19 2:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
justintyme wrote:
A plea deal is going to be reached, no one wants a trial.

Don't be so sure. He's still sticking to his story. If this goes to case, he's in deep shit. So, be better cop a plea or Jussie:

Yeah, I suppose I can't discount the fact that what he likely faces even on a guilty verdict (assuming that he doesn't get a unicorn sentence of the charges running consecutively) might be less of a threat to him than even the chance that perhaps he could salvage his career with a not guilty verdict (though even then I doubt it). As soon as he openly admits it, his career is over faster than you can say Milli Vanilli.

PostPosted: 03/26/19 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

All charges against Smollett dropped

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: