RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The end of a mid-major era?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are the glory days over for SDSU?
Yes
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
No, they'll be back
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 17

SDHoops

PostPosted: 02/08/19 12:17 am    ::: The end of a mid-major era? Reply Reply with quote

Little sis finally passed big sis in South Dakota outgrowing SDSU. USD has been beating out SDSU for recruits including Ciara Duffy and the Yotes finally play without being scared of SDSU. The new Sanford Arena really helped and I believe Coach Dawn has brought a good vision. It's refreshing to see as SDSU pretty much ran over everyone for the past decade+ and now they are being put in their place. All time greats Macy Miller and Madison Geubert will graduate for SDSU after this season and USD appears to have the upperhand for years. Jacks fans better enjoy this last ride because the Yotes are here to stay!

Hoopsmom

PostPosted: 02/08/19 7:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It is so much fun to watch these Yotes. Not only are they extremely hard workers on the court and in the classroom, but they are all very caring and compassionate young ladies. They have true friendship among the players on the team and I believe it impacts how they treat each other on the court - just look at their assist numbers... We are really enjoying this ride!

https://es.pn/2BqPprr

leeshajo

PostPosted: 02/11/19 10:04 pm    ::: Re: The end of a mid-major era? Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
Little sis finally passed big sis in South Dakota outgrowing SDSU. USD has been beating out SDSU for recruits including Ciara Duffy and the Yotes finally play without being scared of SDSU. The new Sanford Arena really helped and I believe Coach Dawn has brought a good vision. It's refreshing to see as SDSU pretty much ran over everyone for the past decade+ and now they are being put in their place. All time greats Macy Miller and Madison Geubert will graduate for SDSU after this season and USD appears to have the upperhand for years. Jacks fans better enjoy this last ride because the Yotes are here to stay!

Both teams have been very good for several years...congrats on the ranking but seriously...you have to beat SDSU. In Brookings next weekend... (yes I know you have done it b4, but am talking this year) ...and more importantly in Sioux Falls in March to make it matter. Neither are a lock.

Honestly, I would say they have been evenly matched for the last 4ish years.

That's why they play the games....

And b4 you say I am biased because I am a state fan... Look at my past posts. I have always said USD IS a great team and I cheer your successes, as long as they don't come against the Jacks.

_

PostPosted: 02/11/19 10:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

IDK one of them will sneak attack a good win in the NCAA still.

adamj95

PostPosted: 02/15/19 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Let’s see the Coyotes beat SDSU in the tournament. I believe they went undefeated in the conference last season and laid an egg against SDSU in the conference championship.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: