RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

WHERE'S WALD....errr....QUEENIE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What has become of Queenie, Rebkellian Extraordinaire?
She's taken time away to begin her campaign as our next president (of the wnba)
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
She's gone to work as a Prep Tutor for Jeopardy Contestants, and must forego all affiliation with radicalized boards like Rebs
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
She's resurfaced here under a new nom de plume, using only the politest of language to defy detection
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
She's given birth to triplets and is happily ensconced in training them for a future in hoops
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other: _______________________ (you tell us!)
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Howee

PostPosted: 01/28/19 3:03 pm    ::: WHERE'S WALD....errr....QUEENIE! Reply Reply with quote

This question has puzzled many of the Rebkell Faithful in recent days; perhaps we should, via a poll, express our many and diverse opinions along with supplications for a speedy return, no? I mean, pilight came nigh unto 'checking out' on us with his health concerns, and how might we have ever known? Stuff happens.... Exclamation

"Queen-EE, Queen-EE......"

PostPosted: 01/28/19 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I could be wrong, but didn't someone reveal Queenie as a he before? I do miss the Queen's truthfulness on this board!

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/28/19 4:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I heard she (and definitely 'she') got fed up with some of the negativity and acidity sometimes spewed here...though actually I think that has improved in the past couple of years.

- Amanda Gorman
Howee

PostPosted: 01/28/19 7:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
I could be wrong, but didn't someone reveal Queenie as a he before?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Madame Queenie is QUITE female (presuming she's done nothing to alter that status in the interim....or is that a theory you're positing? Shocked ) Her husband--also a member here--can validate that for us.
Many of us remember watching her kick azz on Jeopardy over a year ago, so we've at least seen her TV persona, and I do believe there are a handful here who remember her from her days as a blogger on the wnba site.

PostPosted: 01/28/19 7:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She got tired of the board, but also I believe she got a job that left her too busy to spend a lot of time here. I should know this because I spoke to Queenie at the Liberty-Storm camp day game. However, I'm at that stage of life where I can only remember things from decades ago but nothing recent. Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: