RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2019 WNBA Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zune69

PostPosted: 01/20/19 7:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Defensively,McCowen isn't in the same league as Fowles. Sylvia's mobility,speed,lateral movement and reaction time was/is far superior. Fowles, unlike McCowen can guard mobile/athletic post players away from the paint area. Offensively, McCowen has "Zero" post moves and charges on almost every post up opportunity she gets. On the positive side,McCowen is a good Free throw shooter.

I think McCowen will do most of her damage at the next level against the bigger/slower centers(Paris,Boyette,Lavender,Bone,Swords, Dolson,Vaughn)...but struggle against the more mobile/skilled post(Parker,Cambage,Griner,Jones,Stewart,Charles)

Trading the #1 pk in a 3-way for M.Moore wouldn't be a bad move.

Proposed trade:

Minny gets- Harrison,Jefferson,Gabby & #4 pk(chi)
LV gets- Moore & Coates
Chi gets- #1 pk(LV) & #6 pk(Minn)

Chicago drafts a center(McCowen) who can Rebound/Defend the paint and the #6 pk(Samuelson,Collier,Arike). LV gets a tier 1 superstar and a young center who can rebound,Defend and run the floor. Minny gets a very good package for Maya and moves up two slots in the draft.

Last edited by zune69 on 01/20/19 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 01/20/19 10:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fowles is one of the 5 best defensive players in the world, if not higher. I also wouldn’t put McCowan in that class, especially as a WNBA rookie. But what I typically try to do with rookies is envision where they will be in 5 years. McCowan outweighs Syl by 25 pounds. Given her larger size she covers short areas of ground from point A to point B pretty effectively...for a player who I see as being very raw on both ends. My thought is that she will develop better timing and footwork to go along with those attributes. If Liz can defend inside at her size, I see McCowan as being quite annoying for Griner to go against when McCowan defends her inside. On switches in open space, McCowan isn’t going to be Fowles. She may struggle in that area at first, but I see her having the physical skill to improve. Let’s see how fast she develops the cerebral side of the game.

What I do see as similar to Fowles is dominant (albeit different) physical traits that may take 5 years to fully develop.

PostPosted: 01/20/19 11:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
Defensively,McCowen isn't in the same league as Fowles.

Give her time. Fowles has only been in the league 11 years.

zune69 wrote:
Sylvia's mobility,speed,lateral movement and reaction time was/is far superior.

All that superiority just didn’t equate to more 20/20 games in the SEC, that’s all. McCowan is going to break the record.

zune69 wrote:
Fowles, unlike McCowen can guard mobile/athletic post players away from the paint area.

Well she is 3 inches smaller, of the more mobile set. I thought McCowan did fine against Hebard. Schaefer’s gameplan was just terrible in that game, and he never adjusted.

zune69 wrote:
Offensively, McCowen has "Zero" post moves

Even if that were true, it most likely says more about the coaching than her. She could be Laimbeer’s big beautiful ball of clay. Who better to learn from?

zune69 wrote:
chargers on almost every post up opportunity she gets.

Leave the Chargers out of this. They’re already out of the playoffs. This was supposed to be their year.

I posted the highlights. People can see the truth.

zune69 wrote:
On the positive side,McCowen is a good Free throw shooter.

That’s the only positive side? How about her offensive rebounding (#1 in country), her great hands, her outlet passes, her endurance.

zune69 wrote:
I think McCowen will do most of her damage at the next level against the bigger/slower centers(Paris,Boyette,Lavender,Bone,Swords, Dolson,Vaughn)

If she’s damaging your precious Paris, that can only be taken as a compliment. In other words, you definitely see her sticking to the league since these are all vets.

zune69 wrote:
but struggle against the more mobile/skilled post(Parker,Cambage,Griner,Jones,Stewart,Charles)

Cambage and Griner are more mobile than her? If you say so. Jones is probably about the same. The others are shorter MVP PF’s, so you’re really setting the bar high for McCowan. Some people think Brown is better than McCowan. How is she going to do against all these MVP’s?

zune69 wrote:
Trading the #1 pk in a 3-way for M.Moore wouldn't be a bad move.

Proposed trade:
Minny gets- Harrison,Jefferson,Gabby & #4 pk(chi)
LV gets- Moore & Coates
Chi gets- #1 pk(LV) & #6 pk(Minn)

This isn’t the worst trade idea you’ve ever come up with. Nobody seems to get screwed over too badly, but what are the odds of a complicated 3-team deal like this going down? Why do three teams need to get involved? Either a team wants a once-in-a-lifetime shot at a proven game changer or not. Let’s not play around here. I know, you just wanted to get your creative juices flowing. I think you adopted CHI because you’re a DeShields groupie and wanted readjust their roster. Minnesota and Vegas don’t care about Chicago’s problems.

Before the college season even began, I already came up a simple yet brilliant trade idea that might tempt Reeve to voluntarily give up Maya. It’s simple because it’s with one team, Vegas. Laimbeer is a comfortable trading partner for Reeve. Wade probably will be too, but never mind that. It’s simple because it uses the standard 3 player for 1 superstar formula that has become standard in the WNBA. It’s brilliant because Laimbeer wouldn’t be giving up any player he worked with last season, but he would be adding a superstar to last year’s roster.

#1 pick in 2019 + Harrison + first round in 2020 = Maya Moore

A few stipulations. Harrison has to be fully medically cleared. Full medical records shown. And I’m thinking this trade would only apply if Ionescu declares early. Otherwise, the Lynx might need an upgrade on Harrison. McBride, perhaps? 🤔 Reeve probably likes Jefferson because she resembles a DRob who isn’t afraid to take a three point shot, and Laimbeer might be looking to unload her anyway. Definite possibility.

All this dreaming about Maya. If she wants to go anywhere in particular, it’s probably ATL. I don’t think ATL has the goods to make a trade. Neither McCoughtry or Hayes would want to go, and their draft picks suck now. If Maya wanted to go to ATL, it’d probably have to be a three team deal, but I have no clue how to make that work. What’s Hayes’ hometown?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 01/20/19 12:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

McCowan’s offensive rebounding (6 per game) is outstanding. I think it speaks to her footwork and agility in tight spaces being better than people realize. Coupled with the fact that her offensive rebounds can become scoring opportunities, she’s going to get points that way even if some of them are misses. It also wears down a defense when teams get offensive rebounds. I know my lens is a little narrow because I feel the fastest pathway for my team to get better is rebounding. Ideally I’d like Collier plus free agent help in the post. If that’s unattainable I’d be quite happy with McCowan. Rebounding solves and covers up other problems. It’ll also reduce wear and tear on Tina, which I think people are not emphasizing the importance of.

PostPosted: 01/20/19 12:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

At least half of her o-boards are on her own misses from 2'. Do you think pro centers are going to let her stand in there and lollipop up her misses? I mean it does happen sometimes, but I'm thinking it won't happen nearly as often in the pros. And I think those 2' shots aren't going to happen as often in the pros to begin with...

- Amanda Gorman
toad455

PostPosted: 01/20/19 12:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It'll also be interesting to see how good or bad McCowan adjusts to the physical aspect of the game in the W. She seems to stay clear of that at the college level. But I wonder how she'll do going up against the likes of Griner, Cambage, Fowles, etc. who will bang around inside against anybody.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
pilight

PostPosted: 01/20/19 12:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
What’s Hayes’ hometown?

Winter Haven, Florida. A long way from Minnesota.

PostPosted: 01/20/19 12:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
At least half of her o-boards are on her own misses from 2'. Do you think pro centers are going to let her stand in there and lollipop up her misses? I mean it does happen sometimes, but I'm thinking it won't happen nearly as often in the pros. And I think those 2' shots aren't going to happen as often in the pros to begin with...

Well no. But I don't think she's going average 14-15 total rebounds per game in the WNBA as she does in college either. If she does 8 per game, that's still impactful.

PostPosted: 01/20/19 1:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:

My comparison was based on Fowles Senior season at LSU. I’m sure with proper coaching and development McCowen will improve over the next 5-10 years.

Quote:
All that superiority just didn’t equate to more 20/20 games in the SEC, that’s all. McCowan is going to break the record.

The 20/20's are nice on paper but McCown's gets a lot of rebounds off of her own missed shots....very courtneyesque.

Quote:
Well she is 3 inches smaller

There’s only a 1 inch difference between Fowles(6’6) and McCowen(6’7)

Quote:
That’s the only positive side? How about her offensive rebounding (#1 in country), her great hands, her outlet passes, her endurance.

All of this is true...I specifically wanted to point out McCowen's edge over Fowles during the same point in their maturation.

Quote:
If she’s damaging your precious Paris, that can only be taken as a compliment. In other words, you definitely see her sticking to the league since these are all vets.

Agreed….I like the potential of McCowen. I just think the comparisons to Fowles are a little off…..McCowen reminds me more of a taller,better conditioned Courtney Paris.

Quote:
Cambage and Griner are more mobile than her? If you say so. Jones is probably about the same.

All 3 aforementioned players were more mobile than McCowen at the same age…..McCowen, however, was the better-conditioned athlete.

Quote:

Hell No….

I’m not interested in seeing McCowen play 10-14 mpg for the next 4 years.

I think McCowen can develop into 14p/10r player. Nothing wrong with this....I just don't think she's going to be a #1 or #2 offensive option at the next level....Before the season started I said Brown > McCowen......Now I have McCowen > Brown.... McCowen is the better rebounder/Defender....and I've been very impressed with her conditioning.

LibFan25

PostPosted: 01/20/19 2:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:
The 20/20's are nice on paper but McCown's gets a lot of rebounds off of her own missed shots....very courtneyesque.

lol that bully ish aint gonna fly in the W, i bet my 500 buck bet money i have on the Chiefs today on this

she will be a decent player, no all-star caliber i see in her until she can develop an offensive game

Shades

PostPosted: 01/20/19 3:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
At least half of her o-boards are on her own misses from 2'.

Myrtle, you’re negative exaggerating on McCowan, per usual. Not only is McCowan the nation’s leader in offensive rebounding, she’s among the leaders in FG%. So explain that in a negative way. It can be easy to miss a shot up close withup to three players draped on you and the refs letting go of calls because she’s so big, but offensive rebounds on even your own shots aren’t that these easy for everybody.

myrtle wrote:
Do you think pro centers are going to let her stand in there and lollipop up her misses?

Okay, foul her then. She’s great from the FT line. And if she’s great from the FT line, her mid-range game shouldn’t be far behind. 🤔

Last edited by Shades on 01/20/19 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shades

PostPosted: 01/20/19 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:
What’s Hayes’ hometown?

Very much so. You told me Florida is even too far from ATL.

pilight

PostPosted: 01/20/19 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:
What’s Hayes’ hometown?

Too far to considered "close to home". An hour flying, close to seven hours driving.

PostPosted: 01/20/19 4:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:
pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:
What’s Hayes’ hometown?

Too far to considered "close to home". An hour flying, close to seven hours driving.

Unless those rumors of the Orlando Miracle returning actually come true.

toad455

PostPosted: 01/20/19 4:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So Jenna Allen was a bust today vs. Rutgers. People were putting her in the second round. Does she drop much because of today's game?

Shades

PostPosted: 01/20/19 5:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
Quote:

My comparison was based on Fowles senior season at LSU. I’m sure with proper coaching and development McCowen will improve over the next 5-10 years.

Yeah, I’m sure you have a vivid recollection of Fowles from 11 years ago. If I can get you to remember how to spell McCowan’s name, I’d be happpy. Wink

zune69 wrote:
Quote:

I’m sure all the high rebound players have had about same amount of those. If the defense can’t move a player out to prevent an offensive rebound off their shot, there’s no shame in that. So why you shaming?

zune69 wrote:
Quote:

All of this is true...I specifically wanted to point out McCowen's edge over Fowles during the same point in their maturation.

Fowles has had stone hands for years. Was Fowles playing 40’s?

zune69 wrote:
Quote:

Agreed….I like the potential of McCowen. I just think the comparisons to Fowles are a little off…..McCowen reminds me more of a taller,better conditioned Courtney Paris.

The one comparison to Fowles I laid down is statistical fact from a decade of evolving players.

If people really thought McCowan was Fowles in every way, would there even be a debate who is the #1 pick? Would even an early-declaring Ionescu be the #1 pick over a young Fowles? No way.

McCowan is way taller and way better conditioned than Paris. Don’t give me that “Courtney is 6’4” ish. It’s an insulting comparison.

zune69 wrote:
Quote:
Cambage and Griner are more mobile than her? If you say so. Jones is probably about the same.

All 3 aforementioned players were more mobile than McCowen at the same age…..McCowen, however, was the better-conditioned athlete.

Can’t agree on the mobility point. In a game against a good opponent, McCowan knows she’s gotta be prepared to play 40+ min. I made this point before this season when Myrtle was talking down McCowan. There’s a difference between being “slow and not mobile” and pacing yourself for 40 min. Griner is the only player of their size that I can recall similarly playing 40’s.

Cambage couldn’t do a push-up when she was a rookie, and she’s much heavier now.

zune69 wrote:
Quote:

I’m not interested in seeing McCowen play 10-14 mpg for the next 4 years.

I should have known this wasn’t about being real. You like McCowan and you want her to go to your new adopted club, CHI. You either want a McCowan trade to CHI or to talk her down to #4. I appreciate when people keep it real.

zune69 wrote:
I think McCowen can develop into 14p/10r player. Nothing wrong with this.

Don’t put that curse on her. You always exaggerate what a player can do. Every time. Now there’s no way it’s going to happen. Sad

zune69 wrote:
I just don't think she's going to be a #1 or #2 offensive option at the next level...

Does she need to be? Vaugnh’s made a career out of being the fifth option. I’m fairly confident McCowan will be more prominent than that.

zune69 wrote:
.Before the season started I said Brown > McCowen......Now I have McCowen > Brown.... McCowen is the better rebounder/Defender....and I've been very impressed with her conditioning.

McCowan is not much different than last year, so did Brown take a step back or were you just guessing Brown was better? I’m guessing you were just guessing.

Last edited by Shades on 01/20/19 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aladyyn

PostPosted: 01/20/19 5:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Even if McCowan only plays good defense, rebounds a lot and scores bunnies, that pretty much puts her in what, 2nd tier of starting centers in this league?

PickledGinger

PostPosted: 01/20/19 5:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I highly doubt that Sabrina Ionescu is going to willingly leave Oregon without a National Championship. So, until that happens, I'm not going to consider her as a prospect for this draft. I'm also not goiing to include Jackie Young quite yet. Y'all can speculate away, though.

1. Las Vegas - Kalani Brown - Bill said he wants a Center, obviously Wilson is not that.
2. New York - Napheesa Collier - They need a big wing and Collier is probably the player that can help them in the most ways. A player very similar to Swin Cash to me, maybe with a little bit more smooth.
3. Indiana - Asia Durr - They already have soooo many guards but this roster is balanced enough that they need to just take the best player available.
4. Chicago - Teaira McCowan - Same as above but accept with posts.
5. Dallas - Arike Ogunbowale - With Diggins-Smith out she would most likely start from day one. This roster desperately needs a ballhandler.
6. Minnesota - Katie Lou Samuelson - With the potential of Maya sitting out, this fills an obvious need and Samuelsonis clearly the best player left at this point in the draft.
7. Los Angeles Sparks - Kristine Anigwe - Fits in to their style of play, fills a need for a backup post if Lavender goes elsewhere.
8. Phoenix Mercury - Jessica Shepard - I'm not sure why everyone's down on Shepard lately. I waffled between her and Gustafson for this pick, but if you consider usage rates they are essentially the same player. I chose Shepard because I think she has more potential to expand her range going forward.
9. Connecticut - Megan Gustafson - Connecticut doesn't NEED anything right now they are so loaded. Best player available.
10. Washington - Brianna Turner - Solid rotation player, provides athleticism to the frontcourt.
11. Atlanta - Eziyoda Megbagor - Fits their style perfectly, IMO.
12. Seattle - Alanna Smith - Seattle love's it's Aussies and Smith has got great upside.

So that's my first round, for now.

NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 01/20/19 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
I highly doubt that Sabrina Ionescu is going to willingly leave Oregon without a National Championship. So, until that happens, I'm not going to consider her as a prospect for this draft. I'm also not goiing to include Jackie Young quite yet. Y'all can speculate away, though.

1. Las Vegas - Kalani Brown - Bill said he wants a Center, obviously Wilson is not that.
2. New York - Napheesa Collier - They need a big wing and Collier is probably the player that can help them in the most ways. A player very similar to Swin Cash to me, maybe with a little bit more smooth.
3. Indiana - Asia Durr - They already have soooo many guards but this roster is balanced enough that they need to just take the best player available.
5. Dallas - Arike Ogunbowale - With Diggins-Smith out she would most likely start from day one. This roster desperately needs a ballhandler.
6. Minnesota - Katie Lou Samuelson - With the potential of Maya sitting out, this fills an obvious need and Samuelsonis clearly the best player left at this point in the draft.
7. Los Angeles Sparks - Kristine Anigwe - Fits in to their style of play, fills a need for a backup post if Lavender goes elsewhere.
8. Phoenix Mercury - Jessica Shepard - I'm not sure why everyone's down on Shepard lately. I waffled between her and Gustafson for this pick, but if you consider usage rates they are essentially the same player. I chose Shepard because I think she has more potential to expand her range going forward.
9. Connecticut - Megan Gustafson - Connecticut doesn't NEED anything right now they are so loaded. Best player available.
10. Washington - Brianna Turner - Solid rotation player, provides athleticism to the frontcourt.
12. Seattle - Alanna Smith - Seattle love's it's Aussies and Smith has got great upside.

Looks good. I agree wholeheartedly about Collier profiling to Swin Cash, perhaps even better. Cash was fifth in MVP voting in ‘03. Very similar game to Collier. Right down to the lack of a 3 point shot. And I think Collier is stronger and a better rebounder.

PostPosted: 01/20/19 8:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Any draft that results in an aussie first rounder to Phoenix or Seattle gets a thumbs up from me

(*actually now that I fully consider it, that's not strictly true, but it's a decent rule of thumb)

PostPosted: 01/20/19 10:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
I’m sure all the high rebound players have had about same amount of those. If the defense can’t move a player out to prevent an offensive rebound off their shot, there’s no shame in that. So why you shaming?

I'm not shaming McCowan...facts are facts...She misses too many chip shots for a player who is 6'7.

Shades wrote:
If people really thought McCowan was Fowles in every way, would there even be a debate who is the #1 pick? Would even an early-declaring Ionescu be the #1 pick over a young Fowles? No way.

Well, that's why there is a debate over who will be the #1 pick..This just proves my point about McCowan not being on the same level as Fowles.

Shades wrote:
McCowan is way taller and way better conditioned than Paris. Don’t give me that “Courtney is 6’4” ish. It’s an insulting comparison.

Of course McCowan is taller/better conditioned than Paris...Isn't that what I said in my previous post.

And don't try to short change Paris...She was just as dominating on the boards as Mccowan and did a better job of using her body to score in the low post. Courtney was also a better overall passer than McCowen. Infact,Paris averaged 20p/15r for her entire 4 year career...McCowan has avg 12.2p/9.7r during her four year career....McCowan is the better defender based on her size alone...Both players struggled guarding players away from the basket

McCowan will have a better career than Courtney based on her size, conditioning, and work ethic.

Shades wrote:
Cambage couldn’t do a push-up when she was a rookie, and she’s much heavier now.

What does doing pushups have to do with a players mobility?....As for Liz being heavier. she was beating post players off the dribble this past season. And FYI, Liz has improved her conditioning and lost some weight since the end of the season.....The body composition of both players are completely different. Liz is top heavy with slim long legs while McCowan is bottom heavy with thick muscular legs.

Shades wrote:
I should have known this wasn’t about being real. You like McCowan and you want her to go to your new adopted club, CHI. You either want a McCowan trade to CHI or to talk her down to #4. I appreciate when people keep it real.

I’m not talking McCowan down at all...I said I would take her #1 over Brown…..I just don’t agree with the comparisons to Fowles.

Shades wrote:
Don’t put that curse on her. You always exaggerate what a player can do. Every time. Now there’s no way it’s going to happen. Sad

You can’t be serious shades….You are the king of the Jinx(Banham,Osahor,Zahui.b)...Thank God you weren’t a supporter of D.DeShields.

Shades wrote:
Does she need to be? Vaugnh’s made a career out of being the fifth option. I’m fairly confident McCowan will be more prominent than that.

Again, Isn’t this what I said in my previous post…..14p/10r or 13p/9r with good interior defense would be sufficient as the 4th/5th option.

Shades wrote:
McCowan is not much different than last year, so did Brown take a step back or were you just guessing Brown was better? I’m guessing you were just guessing.

What changed my mind:

Brown:
Too much of a finesse player for my liking.
Likes to avoid contact.
More of a face the basket post player.
Inconsistent effort.
Lazy on defense.

McCowan:
Loves to play physical.
Is a beast on the board.
Is a well conditioned athlete.
Gives great effort every single game.
Consistent defensive effort
Very good FT shooter

Brown will be good, McCowan will be better.

Thanks for pointing out my misspelling of McCowan's name shades.....Sorry Teaira.

Last edited by zune69 on 01/20/19 11:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
zune69

PostPosted: 01/20/19 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

People forget how quick, mobile and athletic Sylvia was at LSU.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WZH1znPc_R8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/voQAESDqNzE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tPClHALSQ8g" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/20/19 11:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:

Looks good. I agree wholeheartedly about Collier profiling to Swin Cash, perhaps even better. Cash was fifth in MVP voting in ‘03. Very similar game to Collier. Right down to the lack of a 3 point shot. And I think Collier is stronger and a better rebounder.

No offense towards swin but the game has evolved since 2003. Back then a player like swin could excell with her skillset in this league as a 6"2 undersized post. Ala Tot , Lecoe Willingham ect. Todays age and game has your PF playing big and small for versatility. The Parker evolution one may say. Can Pheesa play Big and small in the W? Im not so sure .

PostPosted: 01/21/19 1:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:

No offense towards swin but the game has evolved since 2003. Back then a player like swin could excell with her skillset in this league as a 6"2 undersized post. Ala Tot , Lecoe Willingham ect. Todays age and game has your PF playing big and small for versatility. The Parker evolution one may say. Can Pheesa play Big and small in the W? Im not so sure .

Swin played the vast majority of her career at the 3, just as I expect Collier to.

Aladyyn

PostPosted: 01/21/19 2:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Is Collier this year's Gabby?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 31 of 74

Jump to: