RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The Wall
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 01/10/19 3:14 pm    ::: The Wall Reply Reply with quote

Trump’s inspirational message to the southern border immigrants.
<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oFpjU8VBaeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 01/12/19 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
tfan

PostPosted: 01/11/19 12:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There are videos and/or statements of Democrats being negative with regard to illegal immigration, including Obama, Feinstein, Clinton, and Schumer. I wonder if Comedy Central will feature those?

How the Democrats Lost Their Way on Immigration

Shades

PostPosted: 01/12/19 1:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I’m surprised there doesn’t seem to be a wall or government shutdown topic, so I might as well make this into it.

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SziQTEtSVWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pilight

PostPosted: 01/12/19 2:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Why don't they show the one of Trump the wall will cost not one dime of taxpayer money?

PostPosted: 01/12/19 2:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#45 should be writing checks from his own personal account for these 800,000 federal employees if he really cares about making America Great Again.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/12/19 6:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 01/12/19 8:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

So close to being great!

PostPosted: 01/12/19 9:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:

So close to being great!

I know, right?

Stupid apostrophes.

PostPosted: 01/13/19 3:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

So close to being great!

lo'l

PostPosted: 01/13/19 3:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

So close to being great!

I know, right?

Stupid apostrophes.

Make apostrophes great again

PostPosted: 01/13/19 9:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

So close to being great!

I know, right?

Stupid apostrophes.

make punctuation great again, no one knows how to punctuate sentences anymore, everything just gets strung along with commas.

PostPosted: 01/13/19 9:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
pilight wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

So close to being great!

I know, right?

Stupid apostrophes.

make punctuation great again, no one knows how to punctuate sentences anymore, everything just gets strung along with commas.

make sentences begin with upper case again.

PostPosted: 01/13/19 10:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There were a few to choose from. This one looked best imo, despite the fuck up.

PostPosted: 01/14/19 1:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
sambista wrote:
pilight wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

So close to being great!

I know, right?

Stupid apostrophes.

make sentences begin with upper case again.

oh, yoooouuuuu!

and, um, the difference between what i do and what most other people do is that i know the proper way and have made a conscious choice (to do otherwise). people who can't punctuate correctly usually just don't know any better. i'm just sayin' . . .

PostPosted: 01/14/19 2:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49739336_2113089798782022_8685863206247202816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=b8a2acf9377f51c109e3bcdd1ad1ae68&oe=5CCB59D8

PostPosted: 01/15/19 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
There are videos and/or statements of Democrats being negative with regard to illegal immigration, including Obama, Feinstein, Clinton, and Schumer. I wonder if Comedy Central will feature those?

That's a bit of a false equivalence. Ya, politicians change their tunes. But Trump not only contradicts himself, and gets perfectly rabid about it, using false data to stoke irrational fear into his base. And I do believe he's the first to deprive government workers of their pay all cuz of his stupid 'promise' and its implications for his 2020 aspirations.

PostPosted: 01/16/19 1:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

That's a bit of a false equivalence. Ya, politicians change their tunes. But Trump not only contradicts himself, and gets perfectly rabid about it, using false data to stoke irrational fear into his base. And I do believe he's the first to deprive government workers of their pay all cuz of his stupid 'promise' and its implications for his 2020 aspirations.

OK, so I saw Trevor Noah who I don’t like and didn't watch the video previously. I assumed it was Trump saying something sympathetic towards ILLEGAL immigration (which he did before with regard to so-called “dreamers”). Had it been, I don't see how it could be a "false equivalence" to equate

a) Trump reversing on ILLEGAL immigration
b) Schumer, Clinton, Obama, Feinstein reversing on ILLEGAL immigration

regardless of whatever negative characteristics the individuals may possess.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/16/19 5:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan, you're deliberately focusing on anything BUT The Big Picture here, and I can't really help you with that.

PostPosted: 01/17/19 2:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DOnTzgZNHAE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 01/17/19 2:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If you thought the first video in this topic was ironic, check out this one.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RuSkACnDpQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 01/20/19 3:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
If you thought the first video in this topic was ironic, check out this one.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RuSkACnDpQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I honestly don't believe this is an accident or coincidence. The actor playing Trump looks a lot like Donald Trump's father. Probably a major part of TV production at that point, like writing, for instance, was still centered in New York City.

I just don't believe in these kinds of accidents anymore. Not with this level of ‘coincidence.’ Trump got his ideas from somewhere. And I know they're kind of age old concepts but Trump isn't someone who read history and picked his ideologies out of a book. SO.... either his father basically "WAS" that guy there in the TV show, that's who he was and what he espoused or represented in real life, and it was a known bit of local color by enough people in the community of NYC at that time, not far fetched from what we know about Trump's father anyway, or...

...and then again, because it's also very hard for me to believe that Donald Trump didn't know about this television episode and a long time ago, that he copped some things from the damn TV show. . And the two are not mutually exclusive by any means. lol. Who knows. This TV thing might have been a bone that family had to pick with the world from the minute it aired. I don't know. The idea of that show coming into existence in a vacuum that didn't contain any knowledge of the Trumps and what they were all about is something I'm having a hard time swallowing.

Okay, I'm not the first. Just did a search to find the actor who played Trump in the show and compare pics to Trump's father. Someone has beat me to that.

Also, Woody Guthrie wrote both a song and a poem about Trump's father, who was his landlord. So you know... there are no fucking accidents. (Remember that. For me.)

PostPosted: 01/20/19 11:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hmmmm. Well, I can certainly see now how Donald has come to over-compensate in the coiffure department: he's undoubtedly terrified of growing bald and/or thinks his dad's old nemeses will never ID him, with his orangutan up-do.

PostPosted: 02/08/19 4:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/POZRXeG3B8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 02/08/19 5:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump Gives Ground on His Wall as Border Deal Comes Into View

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/08/us/politics/government-shutdown-deal.html

Quote:
President Trump is moving toward accepting a border-security deal that would fall well short of his once-firm demand for $5.7 billion in funds for a wall at the southwestern frontier.

On Capitol Hill, House and Senate conferees were nearing an agreement that could offer the president between $1.3 billion and around $2 billion in funding for border security, a range, still subject to change, that could include some physical barriers and result in a deal as early as Monday. Talk of a wall has given way to “bollard fencing” and strategic placements.

Quote:
Senator Mike Lee, Republican of Utah, told senators at a party lunch and in private conversations over the past few days that Mr. Trump had told him, “I can live with $2 billion,” according to a Senate aide who witnessed one of the exchanges.

Quote:
In December, he publicly dismissed a proposal for $2.5 billion as insufficient, undercutting Vice President Mike Pence, who had floated the prospect by Democrats.

tfan

PostPosted: 02/09/19 9:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The ironic thing is that if Hillary Clinton had been elected we would have seen at least as much as 2 billion allocated for the in vogue "additional border security". Senators Obama, Clinton, and Schumer all voted yes for the Secure Fence Act of 2006. Clinton would have been quick to amnesty as many illegal aliens as she could, but in return would have needed to pretend (as they did in 1986) that it was not going to be necessary in the future.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: